Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: tony starks
Thread ID: 937
Thread Info
There are 9 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 2717 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Damn Liverpool
tony starks
Why the hell did you have to knock out my team out of the Champions league last night. Bah. Thumbs Down

I like you Kaz but hate your blasted team Pfft

Kazuya_UK
Sorry man. Fantastic game though, even if we had lost I would have had to admit that. I've been on the other end of losses like that and it's no fun... I'm actually dreading that we reach the final and end up playing Man Utd, cos if we lose to them we'll not hear the end of it! I'm kinda worried about Chelsea too, because it could end up being a case of 3rd time lucky for them... still can't believe it's yet ANOTHER semi final against them though! Shock

Kaz
gamercards.exophase.com/224299.png

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
tony starks
You know what bro, I still prefer Liverpool than Chelsea and Man U. I hope you guys win the whole thing. Liverpool has always had Arsenal's number one way or another tbh. LOL

arcadematt
Hope Liverpool Win the Champions League again. Dont want Chelsea or Man Utd to win It. Cant see my beloved Aston Villa Winning It In the near future Its been 26 long years since we won that cup. A couple of years after you won It a few times. Never mind, do you think you will sign G.Barry.

Kazuya_UK
I heard the rumour about Barry, he's a player I admire and I wouldn't say no, I'm just wondering if we need him seeing as we have enough quality players in that position. If I was a Villa fan I wouldn't want to lose him though.

Chelsea next week, getting excited and also nervous as hell about the game. Really hoping we win, we may even be favourites this time around according to most pundits seeing as we have beaten them twice now in CL semi finals in the past few years, but I wouldn't underestimate them. I think we'll beat them, and then hopefully beat Barca or Man Utd in the final Smile

Kaz

arcadematt
You have loads of quality In barrys position, dont want him to leave. Every week he puts In a great performance and most of the time no one picks up on It apart from the villa faithful.

He may feel he will never win anything major at villa and make his way to anfield. I love Aston Villa and they are a massive club but If I could play for Liverpool and win things I would leave tommorrow. I believe that Villa are on the up (under martin o'neill) we are a realistic team unlike your silly newcastle and spurs fans who think they are bigger then man utd. I think he will move In the summer with either crouch or riise going the other way + cash.

arcadematt
Just watched the liverpool chelsea game STILL IN SHOCK although liverpool are kind of my second team I cant believe what I just saw. Liverpool were the better side justice was not done. Chelsea were lucky to get an away goal like that. Hope Liverpool do the buisness at stamford bridge.

Kazuya_UK
Yea I hope so... very gutted at the end result when we should have scored more, but at the end of the day it was a bit of a scrappy game and without scoring the second I always thought Chelsea would pull one back (didn't expect it like that though, poor Johnno). It's gonna be hard at the Bridge, but if we play like we know we can then we'll be ok. Thanks for the support mate! Thumbs Up

By the way, I didn't mention this before but I'm a born and bred Leicester guy, and although not a Leicester fan obviously, I still follow them and go to games from time to time... and Martin O'Neil is the man. Should have been England manager really, but Villa are lucky to have him at the end of the day. Expecting good stuff from you guys next season, will be interesting to see who he buys! Thumbs Up

Kaz
Edited by Kazuya_UK on 22. April 2008 22:22

arcadematt
Thanks hope villa buy big. We have been waiting for big things for a while now. Villa park on sunday was amazing Its so loud along with newcastle and liverpool they make the most noise and have so much passion. unlike the grounds filled with corporate seating. Its good to be a villa fan at the moment If we beat your neighbours at the weekend we can go 5th. I dont want leicester to go down as a fellow midlander nor coventry as they are just up the road. Want scouse to win the Uefa champions league. maybe villa will be back In the big time In a few years you never now.

Jump to Forum: