Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: candycab
Thread ID: 87
This Thread Is Sticky
This thread is sticky & may contain important information. There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Recent game purchases
green beret
Metal Slug 6 is one of my favorites. I haven't played Gladiator yet but cthulhu says is a great game and I believe him Wink

Sensi
Thanks guys, very happy to have them finally.
I'm very impressed with the graphics of Metal Slug 6, they are more polished compared to the Neo Geo chapters (no offence).
Played The Gladiator only for a short time, first impressions are good.
Heard great stories about it.

green beret
This guy is a cyborg

merlin
green beret wrote:

This guy is a cyborg

STATUS REPORT...At 09:21 a rogue cyborg breached the outer defences of prison colony 236. Security droid codename 'Merlin' was dispatched to deal with this threat. At 09:46 the cyborg was intercepted and eliminated...APRIL 22 2064...END

green beret
merlin wrote:

green beret wrote:

This guy is a cyborg

STATUS REPORT...At 09:21 a rogue cyborg breached the outer defences of prison colony 236. Security droid codename 'Merlin' was dispatched to deal with this threat. At 09:46 the cyborg was intercepted and eliminated...APRIL 22 2064...END

Mission success! Well done Merlin!
LEVEL UP!

merlin
green beret wrote:
Mission success! Well done Merlin!
LEVEL UP!

Grin

@Sensi Very nice additions to your collection especially The Gladiator. Beat 'em ups don't get much better than that.

green beret
Last Thursday I received Dungeons & Dragons Shadow over Mystara on battery.
green beret attached the following images:
image_33.jpg image_34.jpg

Edited by green beret on 29. April 2015 12:23

green beret
On Monday I received an Original Irem Ninja Baseball Batman PCB. It's a brilliant game and a great beat em up.
Thank you Merlin for telling me about it!
image_35.jpg image_36.jpg

merlin
Congrats Green Beret! Glad you like Ninja Baseball Bat Man. Many people really love that game. You are lucky having it in your collection. I originally found out about the game from another member here, Reelmojo.

Sensi
I just saw a AVGN episode about Ninja Baseball Batman. It was so much fun to look at; absurd enemies, total mayhem & chaos on screen and great animation. Didn't know of the title until know, but I can pick it up, it would be great. Thanks all for letting know.

green beret
Sensi wrote:

I just saw a AVGN episode about Ninja Baseball Batman. It was so much fun to look at; absurd enemies, total mayhem & chaos on screen and great animation. Didn't know of the title until know, but I can pick it up, it would be great. Thanks all for letting know.

You won't regret picking it up! It's great.

green beret
Today I received Super Probotector Alien Rebels for my pal SNES. I didn't pick the Contra for SFCM on purpose. I prefer robots theme better!
green beret attached the following image:
image_38.jpg

Sensi
Great buy. It has even a co-op mode for double fun.

green beret
Sensi wrote:

Great buy. It has even a co-op mode for double fun.

Thank you Smile
I played for half an hour and the game plays great. Pure quality gameplay and high production values. I highly recommend this game to every run n gun fan.
I also have the GBA version (Hard spirits) but image is cropped, looks washed out with less colors. It also has lower resolution and it isn't as crisp as the SNES version. And Yes there is a co-op mode for double fun! SNES wins

Sensi
Your're right, take no concessions playing these shoot 'm ups on a platform like the GBA.
The sound department is very important too. With the right setup, you're all over ears in the action.

green beret
This took the place of my Martial Master which wasn't my cup of tea!
Oriental Legend Super Special v205. This is the latest version with all improvements included plus you can play with some bosses. This beat em up is great and I should have bought it earlier!
image_39.jpg image_40.jpg image_41.jpg image_42.jpg

green beret
On Saturday I received one of Merlin's favorite beat em up, Banpresto Guardians, known also as Denji Makai II. Many people say it's one of the greatest beat em ups ever created! Thanks Merlin for the feedback about this game!Smile
image_43.jpg image_44.jpg image_45.jpg

cthulhu
Fantastic game and also very funny...have to buy it myself one day. I see you've bought it from a Korean seller.
My arcade stuff

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

green beret
cthulhu wrote:

Fantastic game and also very funny...have to buy it myself one day. I see you've bought it from a Korean seller.

Although I didn't have the time to finish it, yes it's a great game because it controls very well and its gameplay is rich.
Yes I bought it from a Korean seller and its price was way too high than normal but I couldn't resist. At least it is in near mint shape and all components on the board are made in Japan.
If you are patient you will get a much better deal than me...
Edited by green beret on 20. May 2015 06:59

merlin
Congrats on adding the awesome Denjin Makai 2 to your collection Green Beret! Beat 'em ups don't get much better than this.

I was playing it online a few days ago with a friend. They added it recently as FightCade but unfortunately there's some kind of problem with sprites flickering.

Oriental Legend is a great beat 'em up too.

Jump to Forum: