Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: candycab
Thread ID: 87
This Thread Is Sticky
This thread is sticky & may contain important information. There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Recent game purchases
reelmojo
Thanks for the link to the interview, Tobalman. I'll have to run it through a translator and hope it makes sense in English. Ryuichi Nishizawa also runs the Monster World Facebook page himself and has posted some amazing stuff on there like concept art for a male playable character in Monster World IV and even a song cut from MWIV's soudtrack. Hardcore Gaming 101 recently interviewed him as well.

shion
Thanks. If you scroll to the middle of the page you will find that a translated version is already offered.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/1stTobalMan/contribu
-SD-
DoDonPachi Maximum for iOS. I had a quick go last night before me batteries died, but I've just been on it for the last two hours. Well worth getting.

Beard
Beard Complete UK/Euro Clamshell NEO•GEO Pocket Collection Headbang
39 Color & 2 Cover Variations, 5 B&W

reelmojo
An independent used game store just opened in my town! So fucking excited! I live in a pretty small town so it's pretty amazing that it's here. Their inventory is still small but on my first trip there I grabbed Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence and Eternal Poison for $15 each. MGS3S was the biggest hole that needed plugging in my Metal Gear collection. Eternal Poison is a game I remember reading a lot about before it was released and then I forgot about it completely. There's not even much info about it on the web. It's a strategy RPG from the creators of Summon Night, published by Atlus in 2008 for the PS2. It's been really good so far with fantastic artistic design, great music and very in depth game play. As a point of reference I'd say it plays a bit like the Fire Emblem series. I don't know why it faded into obscurity because it definitely deserves more fanfare than it seems to get online.

I also got Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom, and you probably should too...

DarakuTenshi
I had a small place like that at home. It ended up exploding into a huge business, definetly need to support them.

cthulhu
PGM with Demon Front and The Gladiator...finally.
My arcade stuff

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

priest
Chtulhu: I hope that you´ll enjoy the Poly games master system as much as I do. You should try to get Dodonpachi as your next game...
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
cthulhu
priest wrote:

Chtulhu: I hope that you´ll enjoy the Poly games master system as much as I do. You should try to get Dodonpachi as your next game...

Is it that good? I've seen some gameplay footage of it and it seemed to me that they recycled a lot of graphics...seemed nice though and the music sounded quite good.
There are quite a number of good games that I want to have for this system, but it'll be a while before I'll buy a new game...at least that's what Im telling myself. Especially Martial Masters, Knigts of Valour 2 and of course The Killing Blade are going to be mine at some time in the future.
My arcade stuff

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

priest
Chtulhu: Well I wouldn´t call myself an authority on *Bullet hell games*, I have played some though. And I think that Dodonpachi for the PGM is really good. Cave nerds may have problems with some aspects of the game though Smile

I´d love to get me some morE games for the PGM, some of the titles you mention are really tempting...
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
reelmojo
Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed.

Hells yes.

CrazyDiamond
Last game I bought was a Game Boy port of the pinball machine "The Getaway:High Speed II".

reelmojo
Anyone else pick up any Black Friday deals? I personally hate how the pseudo holiday has all but killed Thanksgiving so I don't go to the stores, but I do dabble in a little online shopping. I just bought:

LA Noire (PS3)
Gran Turismo 5 XL (PS3)
Sly Collection (PS3)
Giana Sisters DS
Dishonored (360)

I tried to get Sleeping Dogs for $25 but they sold out of it while I was in the process of checking out. The bastards. The three PS3 games were part of a 3 for $30 deal on Walmart.com and while I'm very excited about finally owning the Sly Collection I have no clue if I'll even like LA Noire and Gran Turismo 5 is really just a personal experiment to see if realistic racers will interest me in my old age. I'm very pumped to play Dishonored (which was $25) and I didn't even know Giana Sisters DS was released in the US... which is strange because I once Emailed the publisher trying to get information on the game. Not only did they not answer that, but they apparently released the game with little to no fanfare at all. Doesn't seem like something that should have gone unnoticed.

rbelmonte171
well since my last post (i think)
i got for xbox 360
call of duty black ops 2
medal of honor war fighter
lollipop chain
halo 4
for ps3
assassins creed 3
for vita call of duty black ops
street fighter x tekken

shion
Scribblenauts Remix for iPad (First time ever giving attention to anything Scribblenauts-related). Playing the game the way it's supposed to is boring as hell. I only began having fun when I realized I could write whatever I wanted, and ran with that! LOL (Accidentally blew up a barn in the process.)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/1stTobalMan/contribu
Bullet
I've bought a lot of stuff since my last post, but we'll just go with my most recent, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. I really enjoyed the first game and I think this one is even better.
i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii174/Bulletsonnet/opr00FUJ.gif

merlin
Just bought another CP System game: Captain Commando. The PCB is immaculate. I bought it on Yahoo auctions for 10000 Yen. The board has a suicide battery but is still working perfectly.

i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss13/merlin196/Video%20Games/CC.jpg

-SD-
Been looking forward to it for a while now... and Jet Set Radio is finally out on iOS Beard

reelmojo
This should be the last batch of games I buy for myself until after the new year. Of course, we all know how that usually goes.

Dragon Quest IX (DS new)
Dragon Quest VI (DS new)
Ecco the Dolphin (Gen CIB)
Forsaken (PS1 - CIB)
I Am Alive (XBLA)
Fighting Vipers (XBLA)
Aeternum (XBLIG)
Bloodforge (XBLA)
Puzzle Quest 2 (XBLA)

The Dragon Quest games were part of a 2 for $30 deal on Cyber Monday. I plan on adding Sonic the Fighters (XBLA) to that list soon too but I'm having fun with Fighting Vipers right now. Don't know if I'll take the plunge and get Virtua Fighter 2 as well seeing as how if I wanted to play VF I have VF5FS on my PS3.

NeoStrayCat
For me lately...

Sonic the Fighters, Virtua Fighter 2, and Fighting Vipers all on XBLA. :3

Also Aeternum (XBLIG), tough little cookie there...
card.exophase.com/1/712966.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStrayCat
-SD-
The WiiU is here!

It's all plugged in and set-up with the controller charging. Except I can't connect to the Internet, just like everyone else in the world. I'll be off to Tesco shortly to see if I can get Mario and ZombiU.

Jump to Forum: