Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: The eccentric cat
Thread ID: 843
Thread Info
There are 19 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 6105 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
New SNK freak
The eccentric cat
Hi, hola, bounjour, konichiwa. Smile My name is The eccentric cat(obviously), now I cant say I am a Neogeo collector, however, I absolutely love SNK games. Hence, the reason I joined this place, my first SNK game that I can recall wasnt exactly a good port: Samurai Shodown on SNES, but I still loved it, and me and my brother played the hell out of it! Unfortunately, however, the SNES was getting old and I was losing interest. But, lo and behold, Capcom Vs. SNK came to the Dreamcast, and rekindled my love for SS. However, I really didnt know many characters only Street Fighter characters and Nakoruru, that is, until my sister forced me to pick Kyo Kusanagi (who ironically is one of my best characters in KOF), and thus my SNK love was born. I've played a LOT of Neogeo games, some of my favorites include Twinkle Star Sprites, King Of Fighters '03, Garou:Mark Of The Wolves, Samurai Shodown 5 Special (and Art Of Fighting 3 and Sengoku 3 are becoming fast faves).

*phew* Didnt expect this to be long :redface:, to be honest this is my first SNK related forum, and the reason I joined is because this is one of the few neogeo fan sites that I visit, and... you know, chat with felow neogeo fans, maybe I could find challengers in KOF XI.

By the way, KazuyaUK, your reviews kick ass! Thumbs Up
Edited by The eccentric cat on 16. March 2008 06:56

priest
Hi and welcome to the forum, Eccentric cat Smile

You donīt have to own a single SNK-game to be a member here as long as you apreciate the wonders (the games) of SNK.

And I agree with you Capcom vs SNK was/is a great game, I still play this game from time to time.
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
Goemon
Welcome! I hope you enjoy discussing the wonder of SNK games as much as myself Smile
i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/cockayus/goemonsig.jpg

boogiepop
Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your time here.Smile
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

Kazuya_UK
Welcome! Whereabouts are you from by the way? Thanks for the compliments on the reviews... oh and it's great to see that you liust Twinkle Star in your faves! Grin

Hope you enjoy your stay and if you need anything just ask!

Kaz
gamercards.exophase.com/224299.png

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
Raiken
Welcome. Garou MOTW truly is awesome ain't it? Thumbs Up
oi61.tinypic.com/ettchv.jpg

The eccentric cat
Thanks guys! Im from the US of A, unfortunately that means two things, not only is it hard to come across SNK/Neogeo games, but its also hard to come across SNK fans:(.

And Garou MOTW and Twinkle Star Sprites happen to be some of my favorite games of all time, I just wish SNK Playmore would release La Petit Princesse to the US... Oh, and a sequel to Garou wouldnt hurt either (what the hell happened to Rock and Kain!?).
Without love, the truth cannot be seen.

Atomduck
[quote]The eccentric cat wrote:
Thanks guys! Im from the US of A, unfortunately that means two things, not only is it hard to come across SNK/Neogeo games, but its also hard to come across SNK fans:(.quote]

Dude, I feel your pain. I only have 1 US cart game and Burning Fight is much to shake a stick at. But Welcome!

Shiny
Welcome to NGFL The eccentric cat! Grin

Even though I already said it in chat... Hope you enjoy your stay here. It's a groovy place, full of groovy people. Wink

merlin
Welcome to the site eccentric cat! Grin I think your username is pretty cool and I agree with you about Twinkle Star Sprites I LOVE that game.

The eccentric cat
merlin wrote:
Welcome to the site eccentric cat! Grin I think your username is pretty cool and I agree with you about Twinkle Star Sprites I LOVE that game.

He he, thanks Roll Eyes. Oh, and its nice to meet a Nakoruru fan. She happens to be my favorite character of all time, along with Rera.
Without love, the truth cannot be seen.

ROBOTRON
Greetings Human, and welcome to NG4L.
img213.imageshack.us/img213/7476/01hw6.gif
Fight Like A Robot!

http://www.freewebs.com/robotron
garu21
Welcome Grin Thumbs Up
[img][/img]

candycab
Welcome to the forums dude Grin
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

James Newell Osterberg, Jr

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

Kurisu
Indeed welcome "off-centre feline". Try importing from the UK. If uou need a recommendation, try www.videogameport... and tell Lee that Kurisu sent you. They are the most reliable mail order company I have ever used and they hold a really good stock of Neo stuff in really good condition.
Go forward for make away as joystick. Push A button for approach of enemy. Break of enemy for A and B. Make high score for break get together - Neo Mr Do!

Powerwave
velcome hope ure stay is good were a friendly lil forum family

tony starks
Welcome mate.

soul_reaper
welcome enjoy your stay Grin
neogeo& capcom games on my pc

money exchanger
magical drop 3
metal slug 3
samurai showdown 2
waku waku 7