Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: garu21
Thread ID: 686
Thread Info
There are 22 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 5719 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
happy new years guys
garu21
what do you want for next year from SNK?????? Grin

priest
Yeah :exclaim: A happy new year to all you guys and gals out there.
I really hope you have fun tonight celebrating the new year Grin

Hmm...what I would like from SNK the coming year, letīs see I would really like to wake up one morning and hear about Neo geo AES conquering the video game market with several new titles in the pipeline to be released for the AES...That would be really sweet Grin
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
cthulhu
Happy New Year to everyone here!!!
My arcade stuff

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

Spooky
Happy New Year guys. I gotta say, 2007 hasn't been my favorite year. It's kind of like they're blurring together for some reason. I guess if I had one wish for SNK/NeoGeo, it'd be for them to return to standard MVS cartridges for new games, along with the new KOF. Curse you Taito!
Long long ago, there were a man..

Kazuya_UK
Happy new year everyone, have a great time! This year I would actually like to see some KOF XII screenshots and for it to look great, and maybe find out that they have suddenly decided to pick up development of Mark of the Wolves 2. The latter isn't gonna happen though Wink

Kaz
gamercards.exophase.com/224299.png

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
garu21
Mark of the Wolves 2.????
are you serios Shock thats great hope to see RYO SAKAZAKI in it Grin &Andy too Pfft
Edited by garu21 on 31. December 2007 18:53

tony starks
Yeah happy new year guys. 2007 has been quite a crap year for me. I hope 2008 turns out better. I would love snk to produce Mark of The Wolves 2 and Nazca coming back to produce more classics for the Neo.

Starks out.

Goemon
Happy New Year folks! Let us celebrate tonight in hopes of a productive year for SNK and ourselves. (And hopes of not seeing a nuclear war/winter Grin )

Kazuya_UK wrote:This year I would actually like to see some KOF XII screenshots and for it to look great, and maybe find out that they have suddenly decided to pick up development of Mark of the Wolves 2.

Kaz

My wishes exactly.
i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/cockayus/goemonsig.jpg

Midian
garu21 wrote:
Mark of the Wolves 2.????
are you serios Shock thats great hope to see RYO SAKAZAKI in it Grin &Andy too Pfft

He's just joking around.

Anyways, happy new years guys! *downs bottle of Ipecac* Pfft
img386.imageshack.us/img386/9493/ballinqq8.gif

Atomduck
Happy New Year to all!
I hope that I can finally play KOF XII (I can't wait!) And though I would LOVE to See a sequel to Garou, I would like to see SNK or a homebrew developer make an orignal fighting game... plus points on the Neo-Geo but still I want a new original fighting game.

garu21
He's just joking around.

Anyways, happy new years guys! *downs bottle of Ipecac* Pfft[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( :sweat:

sotenga
Happy New Year, all and everyall! ^_^

What I want? Well... KoF XII is a given, so I wanna go for something a little less likely: A Hyper Neo-Geo 64 collection! I just really wanna play Buriki One, dammit!
"Well, that's that! The exit's that way!"

i22.photobucket.com/albums/b302/dire51/moavc_banner.jpg

Raiken
Happy New Year guys. I'm currently freezing my ass off here in Japan. I still have a week off before so I'm probably just going to sit around the house LOL Probably going to the game center again but I need to save money cuz I'm going to Osaka in 3 weeks!
oi61.tinypic.com/ettchv.jpg

Kazuya_UK
sotenga wrote:
Happy New Year, all and everyall! ^_^

What I want? Well... KoF XII is a given, so I wanna go for something a little less likely: A Hyper Neo-Geo 64 collection! I just really wanna play Buriki One, dammit!

Actually a Hyper Neo Geo 64 collection would be awesome... would be really cool if they could do something like that for Xbox Live Arcade...

Kaz

boogiepop
Happy New Years!
Oh, and I may be joining you in Japan in the fall Raiken, assuming you'll still be there.
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

Shiny
Happy New Year guys! Grin

So what did everyone get up to last night? Me, I stayed in, watched The Shining and made origami animals. Rock.

Kazuya_UK
Stayed in with Emo Fairy, played Guitar Hero, played Forza Motorsport, had a few drinks... and for a change its new years eve and I have no hangover! Wink

Kaz

candycab
I worked till about 4:30 am Then came home and crashed out.

I really didnt miss the partying aspect of New Years Eve much Wink

Still it would have been nice to spend it with someone other than the guys at work Pfft

I did grab a bottle of Dom Perignon to drink with the girlfriend last night but, since Im off the next two days we can do that tonight Grin
Edited by candycab on 01. January 2008 21:59
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

James Newell Osterberg, Jr

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

candycab
Spent the evening drinking the Dom, which took all of about 12 minutes Pfft [ 1999 vintage ] I forgot how good that stuff really is Grin

Played some DDR on the Wii after we stumbled upon it in Target, which was weird since they are about as scarce as the Wii itself here in Ca this Xmas. The GF was pretty happy with that find.

All I can say is wow am I uncowardinated LOL Bought some more Wii points for a few more N64 games that I already own but Im just too lazy to plug the actual console in too play [ Paper Mario and Zelda ] Grin
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

James Newell Osterberg, Jr

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

merlin
Happy New Year everyone! Smile I hope 2008 is a good year for you all.

I stayed in on New Year's Eve and watched The Wicker Man starring Christopher Lee, played Breakers (as Sho) and ate and drank far too much.

Jump to Forum: