Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: Kazuya_UK
Thread ID: 64
This Thread Is Locked
You can not post in this thread but there are files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
The King of Fighters XII (locked, use new one)
NeoGeoNinja
Zakatek wrote:
I'm glad KOF XII is getting more female characters but i'd prefer King over Mature.

I see where you're coming from. I do like King and she could really do with a new sweep... what better opportunity (no, I don't mean the sliding one, just her standard. It's pretty bad). If like with Andy, Robert etc. they go 'back' to the awesome '95 variants (and I MEAN AWESOME) then a 95'd Kind would've been FANTASTIC! None of that surprie rose bull thanks or indeed that horrible 'rising' tornado kick'. What the hell went wrong there? ITS ALL ABOUT: jumping HK > St.HK > Sliding Sweep > WHATEVER you want! F*CK it... > the mighty 'Tornado Kick' Grin

HOWEVER, I think putting the likes of Mature in it makes things more interesting. It is kind of odd though, as much as I like it. I'm just glad they didn't do a Capcom & put Vice in instead. I think she's coll, but I cannot use her for sh*t. I just cannot remember any of her moves... even after practice!

MORE SO... I'm really glad to see Elizabeth in this. I really used her quite a lot in XI... she was superb. I'm hoping she will be as good, if not better in XII... we'll have to see. She IS cool.

I WONDER... where's Oswald? Thought he may have made the cut??

CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME... as it looks like ANDY is BACK (and about time too!) Thumbs Up

Ninja

Wild Tengu
cyberfanatix.com/img/news/kofxii/187.jpg

Mature looks awesome.

http://youtube.com/RunningWildVidya
reelmojo
Sucks that we'll have to wait until XIII for the story to be revealed. It looks like Mature was injured by Iori and the end of the '96 tournament but she survived minus one eye. Must have been really injured to have disappeared for 13 years. I'm loving the new design.

Elisabeth looks cool too:
cyberfanatix.com/img/news/kofxii/188.jpg

Zakatek
NeoGeoNinja wrote:

I see where you're coming from. I do like King and she could really do with a new sweep... what better opportunity (no, I don't mean the sliding one, just her standard. It's pretty bad). If like with Andy, Robert etc. they go 'back' to the awesome '95 variants (and I MEAN AWESOME) then a 95'd Kind would've been FANTASTIC! None of that surprie rose bull thanks or indeed that horrible 'rising' tornado kick'. What the hell went wrong there? ITS ALL ABOUT: jumping HK > St.HK > Sliding Sweep > WHATEVER you want! F*CK it... > the mighty 'Tornado Kick' Grin

HOWEVER, I think putting the likes of Mature in it makes things more interesting. It is kind of odd though, as much as I like it. I'm just glad they didn't do a Capcom & put Vice in instead. I think she's coll, but I cannot use her for sh*t. I just cannot remember any of her moves... even after practice!

MORE SO... I'm really glad to see Elizabeth in this. I really used her quite a lot in XI... she was superb. I'm hoping she will be as good, if not better in XII... we'll have to see. She IS cool.

I WONDER... where's Oswald? Thought he may have made the cut??

CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME... as it looks like ANDY is BACK (and about time too!) Thumbs Up

Ninja

I mostly used King in KOF 98 and 2000 so i'd prefer her 98 and 2000 variants. I'm also glad to see Andy back and he looks very good on match videos.

I like the new look of Mature, looks very hot. I guess she didn't die after 96. Looks like she survived and lost an eye. I don't everything about KOF stories but i thought she was dead. Also it is very confusing that the other strikers in KOF 2000 jumps ofter finishing their moves but dead strikers disappear and Mature disappears after her move.

Also Mature' s new look reminds me Elle Driver from Kill Bill.

www.moviefans.de/a-z/k/kill-bill/a-z/elle-california-mountain-snake-driver.jpg

www.moviefans.de/a-z/k/kill-bill/a-z/elle-driver.jpg
Edited by Zakatek on 08. May 2009 15:54

reelmojo
She totally does look like Elle Driver! That's it, start over on filming the KoF movie and recast Darryl Hannah as Mature.

The voting for the box art is really close on the 360 right now. The Kyo cover is winning 128 to 53 on the PS3 and the Iori cover is winning 79 to 78 on the 360. I cast the vote that broke the tie!

Cyberfanatix has the European box art for both systems and they're pretty cool too... so long as you like Ash. I like the 360 one better.

Zakatek
They are Japanese box arts. I like PS3 box art better but i don't like Ash, Terry would be better instead of Ash. Terry fanboy here Grin

NeoGeoNinja
Zakatek wrote:
They are Japanese box arts. I like PS3 box art better but i don't like Ash, Terry would be better instead of Ash. Terry fanboy here Grin

Heh... not really liking the JP box art(s) funnily enough, especially as theirs is usually better! I much prefer the US box art alternatives... Kyo for PS3, Iori for 360!

I ACTUALLY... really like Ash, but he looks sh*t on those covers IMO. His best look was on the different 2003 covers me thinks (PS2 specifically)

Ninja

garu21
The King of Fighters XII
Japanese Cast Battle Trailer:

http://www.gametr...49035.html
[img][/img]

Kingofweasles
Wild Tengu wrote:
cyberfanatix.com/img/news/kofxii/187.jpg

Mature looks awesome.

Why do i get the feeling that Mature's new eye-patch is hiding a Rugal-like Cybernetic eye? (Or maybe an OROCHI EYE?!) And if that patch comes off she'll become the boss of the game?
"Ah, it's good to be the King!"

Midian
Mature looks really cool in the video. It looks she still plays the same so I'm definitely using her.
img386.imageshack.us/img386/9493/ballinqq8.gif

reelmojo
One of the online options in that video is "Clan"... sounds interesting. Also it shows the new character select screen so it's possible that there won't be any more characters revealed before launch.

...downloadable characters maybe?

reelmojo
Two KoF XII sticks are coming. Japan only, and so far PS3 only as well. One looks just like the Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom stick with KoF XII art on it, the other one will probably make a lot of people happy...

www.fightersgeneration.com/np/neogeostick09.jpg

boogiepop
I'm digging Mature's look. Pretty cool indeed.
I hate what the did to Elizabeth though. Boring...
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

Wild Tengu
I miss Betty's cleavage.:(

Oh well, I can always draw her fat later. Pfft

Also, yay for new Neo-Geo stick!

http://youtube.com/RunningWildVidya
boogiepop
http://www.youtub...re=related
94 Mature
Edited by boogiepop on 11. May 2009 23:23
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

Atomduck
Interesting new article:

http://kotaku.com...f-fighters

Raiken
New trailer detailing the fighting system and footage of Mature and Elizabeth.

http://www.youtub...jz8OIgCC-Q
oi61.tinypic.com/ettchv.jpg

Atomduck
http://www.kingof...ers12.com/

Not to mention Ignition Enertainment's new site... they said that SNKP used the Doki Doki Shinpan revenue to provide the budget for KOF XII! xD

NeoGeoNinja
OMG!

http://media.gian..._small.jpg

Smallest KOFXII logo ever!

Ninja

The eccentric cat
I just realized...

Andy stole Terry's Power Dunk break! X3

Also, I'm getting that '97 tournament feel to this game, the only thing missing is the ambience, and the referees. Pfft
Without love, the truth cannot be seen.

Jump to Forum: