Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: King Sun
Thread ID: 484
Thread Info
There are 10 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 17545 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Help
King Sun
Ok I havent used winkawks in a minute but i dl the new verison and installed it on my cpu did all the necessary steps put the roms and bios in the same folder then configured my paths well i only have one where i have the bios and the roms but for some reason winkawks wont recongize my files when i click search for new. whats wrong with it. after i close the window i give a error message saying it cant find file 030-p1 bin? can anyone help me

King Sun
bb 030-p1.bin 524288 d396c9cb ERROR: not found, game will not run

i always get that code even when i close the seach window for the new games for some reason anyone one help
Edited by King Sun on 12. September 2007 06:05

Raiken
Did you check the rom file to make sure that missing file is in there? Some romsets are incomplete for whatever reason.
oi66.tinypic.com/zyjcpl.jpg

King Sun
yeah i had a bad bios my neo geo roms work now so i have anotheer question. how do i get cps1 and cps2 roms to work do i neeed a bios for that also

TaZaR
They simply work without the need of a bios, like SNES emus. Wink

rezabrando
Hi I have a guestion about ELSemi's Jukebox 2.9, I have kof2002 and matrim they are good games but when I use jukebox to listen the soundtrack, it won't work, I also have kof2000, garou, and they all work fine. bout kof2002 and matrim sounds are crap! can someone help me

Act like a man!

cthulhu
rezabrando wrote:
Hi I have a guestion about ELSemi's Jukebox 2.9, I have kof2002 and matrim they are good games but when I use jukebox to listen the soundtrack, it won't work, I also have kof2000, garou, and they all work fine. bout kof2002 and matrim sounds are crap! can someone help me

I always use M1 to listen to music from arcade games and that works great although not all Matrimelee songs sound that good.
My arcade stuff

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

rezabrando
Thank you, buddy. I downloaded M1 but I have some problem with it, first I put my rom paths into M1.ini but when I load a game it say:
ROMs are missing: garou.zip
ROM load error, bailing
I even put the roms in M1 own rom folder but I always getting above massage, I put libz or zlib in the M1 directory too. but non of them work. do you have any Idea, Thanks, It is always nice to have good friends like you out there Smile
Act like a man!

cthulhu
rezabrando wrote:
Thank you, buddy. I downloaded M1 but I have some problem with it, first I put my rom paths into M1.ini but when I load a game it say:
ROMs are missing: garou.zip
ROM load error, bailing
I even put the roms in M1 own rom folder but I always getting above massage, I put libz or zlib in the M1 directory too. but non of them work. do you have any Idea, Thanks, It is always nice to have good friends like you out there Smile

Let's see, I use M1 0.7.7 for windows XP in combination with something called BridgeM1_057, which is a nice windows interface for M1. With it M1 works like FoxM1, but with a lot more compatible ROMs. Also using the BridgeM1 you can easily add your own directories and scan them for ROMs, provided the ROMs have all the files needed to be recognized (MAME ROMs Almost always work).
My arcade stuff

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

rezabrando
Thank you, pal, the one that I downloaded was 0.7.4 and I dwonloaded it from zophar.net. Now I have 0.7.7 and it works great I also get BridgeM1 and It is a peace of ART man, I love it was something that I want exactly. THANKS Again Wink
Act like a man!

Jump to Forum: