Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: Goemon
Thread ID: 48
Thread Info
There are 20 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 4971 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
I'm going to be afk.... for a long time.
Goemon
Tomorrow i'm moving down south to finish school and i won't be able to take the monitor i've been borrowing with me. I should have a net connection but, reguardless, it will be a while till i can afford a new monitor considering i'm going to need to find a new job when i relocate. It probably won't be longer then a month and i'll most likely be able to visit the forums when i get free time in class so it won't be too bad.

Anyways, everyone have a great holiday and take care.

Kazuya_UK
ok dude, good luck with school, and hope you have a great Christmas and new year! Hope to see you back on here soon! Have fun man! Thumbs Up

By the time you get back the new site should be properly open for business... Grin

Kaz
gamercards.exophase.com/224299.png

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
Raiken
Have fun man Smile
oi61.tinypic.com/ettchv.jpg

candycab
I will look forward to having you back with us Wink

Take it easy and try not to short circuit youre brain dude LOL

Vickz
Have fun at school and I look forward to seeing you back on here soon Smile

Have a good crimbo and new year!!

Vickz

phry
Have a great christmas and new year Goemon

Good luck and all the best with the schooling!

Looking forward to your return dude.
Edited by phry on 24. December 2006 20:35

Goemon
Hey everyone, thanks for all the kind comments. I just got done with some classes (atleast all that i'm gonna take for a while) and i'm back home in Ocala now. I expected to be in school much longer but the classes that i finished weren't in vain considering that i just passed my A+ exam for computer hardware and software.

Anyways, i'm extremely happy to be back and expect way too much posting from me in the near future.

Kazuya_UK
Holy Jeebus! Long time no see dude, I was thinking about trying to email you the other day because it's been such a long time since you were here last, and we've missed you! Really glad to see you back and congrats on passing the exam! Grin Thumbs Up

Other than that, how's life treating you?

Kaz

sukotsuto
Welcome back Goemon! Been a long time since you've been here. I wish I can ace those subject once I go back again but yeah we're glad to see you back dude!

PS
Are you in any way related to another member here whose name is goemon4?

http://www.abyssalchronicles.com
Raiken
Welcome back comrade LOL

Goemon
Thanks agian everyone. Things have been going pretty decent. Untill i get a job using my IT skills i'm working at local manufacturing company called Dayco. (Yeah it sucks, but 10 dollars an hour...) I'm so happy to finally have internet in the heezy agian. I've missed all of you.

I been doing the same old crap lately. Still experimenting in guitar and keyboard playin. I recently completed every game (High Five to Raiken Smile) in the Mega Man series, (I had never played most of the NES versions) and i've been enjoying the hell outta some Hokuto No Ken & Big Bang Beat. Most of all i've been doing plenty of studying because i'm trying to earn my networking certification.

I'm not related to the new member goemon4 but i'm curious to know what inspired the name, for me it was the Konami games and Ninja Masters before i even knew that he was a Japanese historical figure.
Edited by Goemon on 31. July 2007 18:22

goemon4
i noticed the similar name to (as Kaz brought it to my attention when i joined) And i got it from the Goemon in Lupin III which is also named after the historical Samurai. For some reason i used it on the 'ol Elderscrolls forums, and it stuck. Well, good luck on the job, and welcome back!
i95.photobucket.com/albums/l148/goemon4/Khushnood_Butt_MOTW.jpg

Goemon
Thank you, sir. It seems that we live in the same state. May i ask what city you live in?

goemon4
Sunrise, down in the south, its not that fun, what about you?

Goemon
I was raised in Key West but i've been living in a country ass town called Ocala (it's about an hour's drive north of Orlando) for about 9 years now. The foliage is pretty but i'd trade it any day for all the hot women runnin' around Tampa and South Beach.

Raiken
Goemon wrote:
Thanks agian everyone. Things have been going pretty decent. Untill i get a job using my IT skills i'm working at local manufacturing company called Dayco. (Yeah it sucks, but 10 dollars an hour...) I'm so happy to finally have internet in the heezy agian. I've missed all of you.

I been doing the same old crap lately. Still experimenting in guitar and keyboard playin. I recently completed every game (High Five to Raiken Smile) in the Mega Man series, (I had never played most of the NES versions) and i've been enjoying the hell outta some Hokuto No Ken & Big Bang Beat. Most of all i've been doing plenty of studying because i'm trying to earn my networking certification.

Haha good stuff. I'm currently looking for a job myself to make a little extra money because in 2 months I'm going to Japan for year Ninja
Edited by Raiken on 31. July 2007 21:25

Goemon
Raiken wrote:in 2 months I'm going to Japan for year Ninja

Excellent. I wanna go some day. (i also need to check out the UK and go visit Kaz Smile) I remember watching "Lost in Translation" thinking, wtf is so funny? Japan looks like a fun place with respectful and discreet people. Also, i really want to test my 3rd Strike skills. Grin

Kazuya_UK
If you ever come to the UK, that would be fun - finally met phry a few weeks back, but other than him and debujin (and of course the people here who live in Leicester), I've never met anyone else from the site. I still want to come over to the states Smile

Of course I still want to go to Japan at some point, speaking of which I might take up the Japanese lessons again... I noticed they are back on our local Adult Ed College's curriculum again. Gonna have to look it up asap as it starts in October! Grin

Kaz

goemon4
Goemon wrote:
I was raised in Key West but i've been living in a country ass town called Ocala (it's about an hour's drive north of Orlando) for about 9 years now. The foliage is pretty but i'd trade it any day for all the hot women runnin' around Tampa and South Beach.

ahh, Ocala is a nice place, alot different from down here. My folks wanted to move up there a while back, but never did. I wish they did cause it kinda sucks down here.

And japan always seemed liek a fun place to visit. Tho i think id spend more time on my geekdome than on actually enjoying the sights, and other fun things japan has to offer.

Spooky
Raiken, you're insane! A year?! Wow..

I hardly leave this state, let alone the whole damn country. You lucky bastards..
Long long ago, there were a man..

Jump to Forum: