Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: DarakuTenshi
Thread ID: 4379
Thread Info
There are 8 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 1652 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
I got ripped off
DarakuTenshi
I purchased a NGPC with a game and a Wireless Unit (http://nekketuya.ocnk.net/product/170) for $90, this price included express shipping. I think the website is no longer in operation though. Before I bought it I was worried about this exact thing happening. I've tried contacting the seller through the website, through his YouTube Channel, other forums, Twitter, even his eBay account... yet he will not respond to me. I'm rather ticked off about it and hope this guy will just refund my money since I'm pretty sure that he does not have the merchandise.

Now the only reason I bought from his site was because payment was done through paypal. I've now started a dispute and am waiting for him to respond. I guess if he does not respond I'll get my money back, but I really want the merchandise.

Grrr... I guess I'll just have to wait for them to sit on the money before I can start looking for another replacement.

LIFE_IN_2D
Damn... that fucking sucks. I sympathize with you, dewd. I hope you sort this all out and get your NGPC, they are wonderful little machines.
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

Chiba3010
That's some serious bull$hit. I hope the transaction's paper trail ultimately proves that money was accepted for an unfulfilled order of merchandise, you get reimbursed and the fraudulent "seller" is identified and red-flagged for criminal business practice.
i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p488/Chiba3010/8b2527a9.jpg

DarakuTenshi
Well... when I woke up this morning (of course I should have had the merchandise by now) the guy finally emailed me back. He says he was in the hospital and just got discharged last night. I hope he is telling the truth about this, because it would be bad for someone to use an excuse like that. Anyway the merchandise is being shipped out tomorrow he said. I just hope that there are no other issues because paypal only gives you 45 days for a dispute. If he ships the merchandise on showboat then this may just be another ploy.

I really hope he does send the stuff though because that was a great deal for all that stuff.

lee gray
Funny how a dispute with paypal gets people out of hospital......If he is telling the truth though about hospital or not, hope the item turns up.

I always think its better to have the item than the money returned.
I had something lost in the post before and although it was insured I wasnt worried about getting the money back as wanted what was lost.

vampyremike
How did you make out? and how do you like it? =)

www.segacduniverse.com
DarakuTenshi
Oh I ended up getting it. It was NOS and in superb condition. Rather a steal on my part... the guy may have completely forgot that he even had it, so I'm sure he had to dig to find it. I still have not gotten to use it with two NGPC consoles because I don't have any 2 player games that support it. Well... I don't have two copies of the game that support it.

vampyremike
What games support the wireless adapter besides Card Fighter Clash 2? Any English games still have the support hidden deep within? LOL

www.segacduniverse.com
Jump to Forum: