Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: bojan4o
Thread ID: 4283
Thread Info
There are 4 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 1576 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Do you want see the SNK games stories made into an ANIME? Lets talk about that in this thread more
bojan4o
So basicallly i think they should be focusing on making animes Like the King of fighters Samurai Showdown and etc but not just one anime movie but lots of series where the anime will capture the whole story of the franchise from the first game to the last one and it will have around hundred of episodes (200 hundred or more but why not?)

so what are your thought s on this is it possible do you think they can make it? To follow the orginal games stories on top of that? or say what ever you want
I think they can get money from this and with this money to make bunch of games....
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

DarakuTenshi
Is is possible? Yes.
Is it something able to last? No

I don't think anime series based off of SNK fighting games would have a chance of lasting in this day and age. I'd personally love to see it happen, but I've really stopped watching anime. I used to be big into it back in high school. There are few series that I can even stand to watch anymore. Moves from time to time have some real gems, but even then I really don't watch much TV or movies anymore. I prefer watching historical programming these days.

bojan4o
Is it possible? yes!
is it something able to last? YES

How is it possible to last well if they make a great story plot great presentation of the characters (with the back story of the characters its more than possible) but there is no need to reveal all the backstory in the first season maybe second season or even third season.

i have noticed lately(cause lately i am watching anime more than usual) that even if you make an anime with 13 episode and if its good it will be a major success (there were several animes like that) and if all these is made in the anime the neo-geo community and not only the neo-geo community the anime followers as whole.
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

lee gray
I did enjoy watching the fatal fury and art of fighting cartoons, also the street fighter ones.

Jump to Forum: