Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: STE C
Thread ID: 4250
Thread Info
There are 9 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 2371 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
SO WATCHA WATCH WHAT YOU WANT, IN 2013
STE C
Aye same subject as I have posted the last 3 years ,lets hear what you want in general for 2013.

I want

new consoles please to be announced at E3, pref Microsoft to launch first.

Bioshock 3 , Lost Planet 3, GTA 5, Dead Space 3 to be great.

good health

good weather so I can regain fitness on bike

different job perhaps, wanting out of retail before im 40

the new Suede album to be fantastic ( which im sure it will)

no more unskilled scrounging immigrants please. ( sure it wont happen)

the UK economy to recover.

A new SNK fighter

-SD-
A newer BMW. My 330i is close to 11 years old now, even though it's only just hit 100k on the clock. I'd like another 330i, or a 335i if I can find one at a reasonable price, but in white this time.

Another Candy or a Naomi that I can leave the screen permanently rotated on for shmuppery.

A new redesigned Mac Pro for the business. Much as I'd like to go for a 27" iMac, the lack of access to the HDDs is a deal breaker in a business environment.

Sturmwind for the Dreamcast to actually be shipped.

That's probably about it for the moment....
Beard Complete UK/Euro Clamshell NEO‚ÄĘGEO Pocket Collection Headbang
39 Color & 2 Cover Variations, 5 B&W

merlin
I see immigrants have upset you again this year STE! Wink

When it comes to gaming I want to continue to build my CP System collection. It's not going to be easy but hopefully I can finally track down my beloved Nemo. Aside from that I'll mainly be buying Japanese Saturn games.

I have a few holidays planned for 2013: a week in Scotland with my brother and his family in February and also a trip to Spain later in the year to meet up with some friends who I
haven't seen for many years.

I want to keep trying to improve my recorder playing and will start having lessons again.

Going to get some improvements done to the house in 2013 including a new bathroom and new internal doors. Also need to finally sort out my back garden which is a bit messy.

I really should start working again this year. After such a long break from work I don't feel that confident applying for jobs though.

reelmojo
Game I'm most looking forward to: Grand Theft Auto V
First New Retail Game I'll Buy in 2013: Ni No Kuni
Main Game Collection Goal: Growing my Genesis collection. Currently at 55 (counting a couple of doubles). Hoping to add some of the Holy Grails of Genesis collecting like Crusader of Centy and Phantasy Star IV. Perhaps invest in a Sega CDX (you may know it as the Multi-Mega), money permitting.

Other things I want:
An announcement from SNK about their next big game. KOF XIV, Samurai Shodown 7, Garou 2... I don't care what it is, I just want it now.
E3 will undoubtedly bring announcements of Sony and Microsoft's new consoles, but I don't want them to release until 2014.
The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Half Life 3, or at least concrete proof that any of these things exist.
New Duke Nukem announcement. He's in good hands at Gearbox.
Darkstalkers 4.

LIFE_IN_2D
Gaming wise, only thing I'm looking for is Last Resort on MVS. Me and a couple of gaming buddies have been hitting that bastard game, hard, for a few months. I have it on MVS multicart, but I really should have a legit copy.

Let me know if any of youse guys have a copy you'd be interested in parting with.
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

bojan4o
i want an aes or mvs

and everything the best to happen first to the whole world and finally to me or whatever at least everything to be the best
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

TF73
I want SNK to release a new Fatal Fury game and Sega to relase Shenmue III and bringing Yakuza 5 to Europe!

LIFE_IN_2D
We are two months into the New Year. Just thought I'd ask how all of you are doing with your goals.

So far... I've been doing decent trying to study for my Professional Engineer license. This is the big one for me, I will be taking the test in October.

I've found a girl that I can connect with. It just kind of happened out of nowhere, we are moving very fast... but that is good. It's been awhile since I've had a sidekick, I hope I don't fuck it up. Wish me luck, boyos.

Gaming wise... I actually haven't been gaming all ... that much. Is this a sin? Prolly, but my life is too hectic, something's gotta give.

I hope the New Year has been as good to youse guys as it's been to me.

PS: Sorry I haven't been showing up to the Sunday meet-ups recently.
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

merlin
I'm pleased to hear 2013 has been a good year for you so far 2D especially with your new
relationship. I hope everything works out well for you.

2013 has been pretty good so far for me. Had a nice time in Scotland staying with family and I've booked 2 more holidays which I'm very excited about. Going away for 3 weeks in April and 1 week in May. Also I bought a fairly rare Capcom PCB recently for quite a good price. Should hopefully arrive in a few days time.

Jump to Forum: