Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: marktheshark
Thread ID: 4216
Thread Info
There are 14 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 4314 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
What stuff do you guys want for christmas?
marktheshark
Almost everybody wants something for christmas.
For me, it's:

Replacement Slim PS2
Street Fighter Alpha 3 for PSX
Cleopatra Fortune for PSX
Yu-Gi-Oh! cards
Maybe a few giftcards
www.theotaku.com/guru_results/2613_Wind.jpg

DarakuTenshi
Well... I don't really want anything for Christmas. I don't remember the last time that I was excited about getting stuff for B-Day or Christmas. I got my Wii U and I'll be getting my Neo-Geo X in 12 days, so what else is there that I really want. Maybe this www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m2540207a_60010199007_DVBoxset01_445x319.jpg

cthulhu
I don't celebrate christmas, so nothing.

I've got the Limited Edition...some nice looking miniatures in that starter box (especially the Cultists and the Helbrute).
My arcade stuff

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

SteveDave
Please accept this video, especially at 13sec, as a gift cthulhu. I had to.

YouTube Video

I need a new crash cymbal, probably picking one of those up. I will also need a new PS3 controller since mine was apparently "stomped on" at a party a couple days ago.

I think my roommate broke it playing Black Ops 2...
img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/GenAn/kof-13-logo-1.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/GenAn/userstevedave.png

img814.imageshack.us/img814/6951/44988.gif

cthulhu
Fantastic! Just what I've always wanted...nothing at all.
However, I do celebrate Sinterklaas: http://en.wikiped...interklaas.
My arcade stuff

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

DarakuTenshi
cthulhu wrote:

I don't celebrate christmas, so nothing.

I've got the Limited Edition...some nice looking miniatures in that starter box (especially the Cultists and the Helbrute).

I haven't played Warhammer or 40K in a very long time, now that I've found someone who lives near me that was interested in playing I've been thinking about picking this up. It really looks like a great deal.

bojan4o
a neo-geo aes with several games Grin a mvs cabinet with tons of games Grin
either way would be good
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

merlin
I don't get many Christmas presents any more just tend to buy whatever I want myself. My
brother does usually give me a game though. This year I'll ask him for a Saturn game probably either Sonic Jam or In the Hunt.

Cthulhu when I was really young we used to every year leave a schoen by the fireplace for
Sinterklaas.

LIFE_IN_2D
I want my mail order, red-headed, Aussie bride... SGFX was supposed to send her ages ago. SGFX... you filthy sod...
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

RiKo
I want a new laptop but i wont get one.

In reality I am probably going to get a new radiator for my bedroom. this really pleases me though cos it's damm cold in there at the moment!

Also one of my friends usually buys me a game for my 360 that i dont want and end up selling later in the year Smile
Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched : http://richwatmov...press.com/
Mini-Reviews of ZX Spectrum games : https://iplayzxsp...ress.com//

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixRisen7
-SD-
I don't get presents brought for me anymore:( so I usually get myself something for Xmas Beard

I'd probably count the WiiU as the main present to myself this year. Although I have been on a Blu-ray buying mission since I got the projector set-up. I've got myself a few box sets recently: Harry Potter 1-8, Batman Trilogy, Back to the Future Trilogy, Bourne Trilogy, Lord of the Rings Trilogy Extended Edition and the Indiana Jones Trilogy (apparently there's a bonus extra film in there, but it's not very good....). Also Tremors and Avengers in 3D.
Beard Complete UK/Euro Clamshell NEO‚ÄĘGEO Pocket Collection Headbang
39 Color & 2 Cover Variations, 5 B&W

NeoGeoNinja
I WAS GOING TO GET...
as a present from my GF, a NeoGeoX for Xmas. It was going to be my 'living room AES'. I had high hopes for the system to be honest and, with having HDMI OUT from day one, I anticipated a slew of filter options and scanline options etc via the handheld in 'console mode' etc.

However, when all the differing reports/reviews came flooding in via NG.COM I decided it was best to cancel my pre-order as the feature I valued most saddened me: TV in/out is apparently sh*t.

See, for me, The NeoGeo X was like an official and 'cool' way to play NeoGeo games in the living room via a NeoGeo looking machine with the added bonus of it being a handheld - as opposed to the opposite (i.e. a handheld that 'can' be used on the TV if you wish). As such, I had a lot of importance placed on the TV output and the handheld aspect was a cool bonus for me. As such, I decided to cancel my pre-order, as £200 is a lot to spend on something I won't fully appreciate or be happy with :(

AH WELL...
I bought a copy of SEGA All-Star Racing Transformed from Zavvi for £17.99 last Mega-Monday PLUS a 20% voucher to redeem, so got that the other day for LESS than £15 delivered/all in and, I must say, so far... it's fantastic! It's a really well made game (much like the first game) with buckets and buckets of SEGA fan service. With this said, I just know that all cheating b*stard MarioKart 'gene' is gonna kick in at any minute now... just hasn't ruined my gaming experience... yet.
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

NeoStrayCat
Well, since its already Christmas, I already got what I need, lol. :3
card.exophase.com/1/712966.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStrayCat
RiKo
Ninja wrote :- I bought a copy of SEGA All-Star Racing Transformed from Zavvi for £17.99 last Mega-Monday PLUS a 20% voucher to redeem, so got that the other day for LESS than £15 delivered/all in and, I must say, so far... it's fantastic! It's a really well made game (much like the first game) with buckets and buckets of SEGA fan service.

Welcome back Ninja Grin + i want to get that game.

In reality I am probably going to get a new radiator for my bedroom

I was right i did get a new radiator. The only gaming item i got was a more powerful wireless reciever for my 360, which i am quite pleased with since i now get an extra bar on the strength chart (my 360 is in the worse place in my house for picking up wireless) Thumbs Up
Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched : http://richwatmov...press.com/
Mini-Reviews of ZX Spectrum games : https://iplayzxsp...ress.com//

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixRisen7
Jump to Forum: