Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: 1983parrothead
Thread ID: 4173
Thread Info
There are 37 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 11183 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Your first SNK game
bojan4o
actually snk and adk made the system together
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

1983parrothead
Exactly.

NEO-GEO man
Yeah, so what? World Heroes is not an SNK game. Its that simple isnt it. Whether they worked together or not, the game is credited to Alpha.

LIFE_IN_2D
Neo-Geo man stop being a douchebag. Go try to get another ( probably ill-gotten ) medal.
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

NEO-GEO man
Why ill-gotten? Cause youre not able to get there? Pull ya head in... Youd want to have some sort of proof to make claims like that wouldnt you? LOL

The fact remains World Heroes is not an SNK game, whether you like it or not. I point that out, a number of people chose to argue a fact and im the douchbag? How so? You cant back the argument with facts so you name call instead? Clap

LIFE_IN_2D
I read your cry-baby comments when you lost your medals, it was laughable. You're the type that takes video games way too seriously, it's pretty obvious in this thread... and others. No need to piss on others just because they don't spend their days living and breathing video game 'history' or spend countless hours getting good at video games ( for bragging rights).

I've thought you're a douchebag for awhile, and your snooty comment just reinforced that notion.

Just because others let you run around the site with your nose up, doesn't mean everybody has to sit around and ignore it.
Edited by LIFE_IN_2D on 23. November 2012 04:05
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

NEO-GEO man
You can think what you like Wink like as if im going to care. This is the internet mate, i dont care what misguided assumptions you want to make about me or anyone else.

Where did i piss on anyone here? I made a simple observation. To which they chose to argue.

I probably spend less time playing video games than anyone else on this site, i havent actually played any in almost 3 months with the exception of 2 rounds of Crime Patrol the other night. Id have to take it real seriously to have spent a full 35 minutes play time in a whole 10-11 weeks... Maybe i should cut back abit? Its amazing i had time to work 62 hours a week, keep 7 acres of land cleared and tidy, assist my father during illness, organise my father's funeral, etc etc... Where did i find the time!!

As for cry baby comments, its exactly the kind of thing id expect from someone that just claimed me to be a cheat. Was i the only one that commented on them being gone? Absolutely not.

cthulhu
Aw crap, here we go again. And people were wondering why some people that were major contributors to this site stopped coming here...I personally blame pathetic arguments like this. Just stop it.
My arcade stuff

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

bojan4o
didnt snk bought adk rights? cuz if they didnt they couldnt release ninja masters for the neo-geo x
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

NEO-GEO man
Release a very commonly available ROM?

shion
FWIW I've always associated World Heroes with Neo-Geo/SNK. The distinction is blurred since the Neo-Geo had a strangle hold on the series growing up as a kid, you'd automatically think it was an SNK game. Now that I am more knowledgeable about the history of Neo-Geo/SNK, I do know of ADK, but isn't it true that ADK was some sort of sister company of SNK? If so, that would make the game technically an SNK game, even if we were to split hairs. It's sort of like saying Goldeneye wasn't a Nintendo game (it was, but it wasn't, if you know what I mean)! Everyone I know credits Nintendo for Goldeneye, I don't see why the same can't be done here. BTW ADK copied "real" SNK games noticeably in terms of engine and character design, thus, there had to be some sort of unwritten consent between the two that it was fine for the sister company to get direct inspiration from them...

Anyway, Ikari Warriors was my first pre Neo-Geo/SNK game, while Magician Lord or Fatal Fury: The King of Fighters were my first Neo-Geo/SNK games, if I remember correctly. (And I believe this question has already been asked before. :LOLSmile
Edited by shion on 24. November 2012 19:12

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/1stTobalMan/contribu
merlin
Seems like there's been a bit of a misunderstanding here. Neo-Geo Man you said four times that World Heroes wasn't an SNK game but looking at the posts you were responding to I can't see where anyone suggested it was? Hmm Perhaps you were just bothered that someone deviated slightly from the topic also mentioning their first Neo Geo ADK game? All of us go slightly off-topic sometimes.

NEO-GEO man
No mate, i read there someone stating somthing about World Heroes on the SNES, which is not SNK, which is all i stated, and ever since that time its seems a number of people have been falling over themselves to change the past.

TF73
First SNK game I ever played was Ikari Warriors on C64 if I remember correctly. Samurai Shodown was the first AES game I played.

Salvio007
Smile Honestly, the first few Original S.N.K Games this Suciliano played were:

I keep seeing this word float around, what does Suciliano mean???!
25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m527e2p3hM1rxyg89o1_400.gif25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljzgezNc6s1qjpq6to1_400.gif

Will
First SNK that I played in the history of them all is Metal Slug 2. Yep even before Metal Slug 1.

lee gray
First game I played in the arcades was Fatal fury, first Game I ever got was Fatal fury 2 after getting an AES, that game alone warranted a console purchase, I just recently picked up the game again.

Jump to Forum: