Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: NinjaMasters96
Thread ID: 4137
Thread Info
There are 12 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 2066 times.  There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Hello
NinjaMasters96
Hi, My name is Freddy, I am from the US.I just want to say hi, since I am kind of new here. I joined the forum on Sept.11. I have been a long time fan of the Neo Geo could never afford one until like 3 years ago and have been going crazy with it ever since. My favorite game is Ninja Masters. I have it an AES (japan), and MVS(Full Kit). Also have the soundtrack for it. Its the only game I have on AES. I sold all my other AES games and decided for a MVS collection instead. I have 80 MVS games, but i am not after a full collection. Well anyway thats about it from me. Hope to get to know a lot of you guys real soon.

DarakuTenshi
Welcome to the forums. Ever since I started coming here I've felt like this has been a wonderful place to talk about my obsession (among other things). The people here are great!
I've never played Ninja Masters so it might just be one of the games that I will have to try. I personally own an AES and have been trying to get int MVS as well... my problem is that I love the AES carts with the artwork and I don't mind spending the extra money for them. As for MVS I just want to have an official cab sitting in my house because I love the look of the MVS cabs.

NinjaMasters96
I forgot to post a pic of my collection
NinjaMasters96 attached the following image:
img_0769.jpg

priest
Nice MVS collection, Ninjamasters96Thumbs Up

...And welcome to NGFL, I haope that youŽll become an active member...Smile
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
STE C
Welcome Ninja Master you have a great collection, I am also a fan of the game ans own it on MVS. Hope you stick around its a cool site here.

hitorkori
welcome ninja masters is in my top 5 neo games & cool collection hope u like the site Joe

merlin
Hi NinjaMasters96. Welcome to NGFL. I noticed you posting quite a bit on the Facebook page. I hope you'll become a regular in the forums too. That's an impressive MVS collection you've got. Thumbs Up

In the past I wasn't really a big fan of Ninja Masters but after spending more time with the game I'm starting to enjoy it a lot more now.

RiKo
Welcome Freddy/NinjaMaster, you have some great games there! so what's next for the collection? or are you going to stop at 80?
Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched : http://richwatmov...press.com/
Mini-Reviews of ZX Spectrum games : https://iplayzxsp...ress.com//

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixRisen7
LIFE_IN_2D
Hey dude, welcome.

I have to admit I've never played Ninja Masters.

Hope you stick around. Don't forget to join our Sunday chat sessions around 3PM PST.
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

NinjaMasters96
yeah, I will definitely be around. Love the site. So you will here a lot from me.

NinjaMasters96
RiKo wrote:

Welcome Freddy/NinjaMaster, you have some great games there! so what's next for the collection? or are you going to stop at 80?

No, I'm not stopping at 80. I want more, but I am not going for a full collection

NinjaMasters96
Its kind of hard to see so here is a list of my games. Ninja Masters, Samurai Shodown 1,2,3,4,5,5 Special, Last Blade 2, World Heroes 1,2,2 Jet, Matrimelee, Double Dragon, Rage of the Dragons, King of Fighters 94,95,96,97,98,99,2000,2003, Fatal Fury 1,2, Special, 3, Real Bout, Real Bout Special, Real Bout 2, Garou Mark of the Wolves, Art of Fighting 1,2,3, Savage Reign, Kizuna Encounter, Breakers, Breakers Revenge, Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer, Fight Fever, Ragnagard, Waku Waku 7, SVC Chaos, Galaxy Fight, Karnov's Revenge, Aggressors of Dark Kombat, Kabuki Klash, 3 Count Bout, Sengoku 3, Mutation Nation, Robo Army, Ninja Combat, Burning Fight, Ganryu, Ninja Commando, Metal Slug 1,2,X, Shock Troopers 1, 2, The Cyber Lip, Top Hunter, Neo Bomberman, Magician Lord, Crossed Swords, Pulstar, Blazing Star, Aero Fighters 2,3, Zed Blade, Last Resort, Prehistoric Isle 2, Super Sidekicks 1,2, Tecmo World Cup 96, Baseball Stars Professional, Street Slam, Baseball 2020, Top Players Golf, Stakes Winner, and Puzzle Bobble.

Jump to Forum: