Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: Chiba3010
Thread ID: 4111
Thread Info
There are 10 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 3336 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Terry's hat
Chiba3010
Was watching a thoroughly terrible "so-bad-it's-kinda-good" horror flick called "Blood Hook" from the early 80's and cracked up when a character appeared wearing a Terry Bogard-style hat!LOL

Here's a still from the movie with the Terry-hatted guy in the front of a fishing boat:

i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p488/Chiba3010/44343007-F17D-4971-8E84-6EA4314D4897-7144-00000F6D6ABDC886.jpg

Terry Oookay!!
i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p488/Chiba3010/8b2527a9.jpg

Kazuya_UK
Haha nice Smile Never seen that film although I do like really bad horror films, always fun!

Kaz
gamercards.exophase.com/224299.png

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
LIFE_IN_2D
I'm a big fan of cheesey-shitty 80s/90s horror flicks myself. So how did "Terry" die in the movie? Did Geese hack him up with a machete? Probably in a mid-coitus romp with Blue Mary.
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

Chiba3010
LIFE_IN_2D wrote:

I'm a big fan of cheesey-shitty 80s/90s horror flicks myself. So how did "Terry" die in the movie? Did Geese hack him up with a machete? Probably in a mid-coitus romp with Blue Mary.

Haha! Well, "Terry" does indeed die. First he loses an ear to the killer's signature fishhook-and-line (cue Scorpion's "Get over here!" ), then takes a boat's gaff hook to the face. When he was killed, he was out on the lake drunk since his "Blue Mary" ended up in the arms of a "Chang" look-alike (!) instead of his.

What tangled webs we weave. Wink

If anyone's interested in watching Blood Hook, it's on YouTube and DVD and is written by two of the guys who would go on to create Mystery Science Theater 3000 (so yeah, its a horror-comedy)!

bojan4o
I actually wanted to make a thread like this talking about terry‘s hat but on another topic yea i was wondering how that hat is still looking that good i mean come on its from 15 years ago when hhe got it from his father (maybe more) he throws it every time he wins he wears it in his back jeans pocket he hits it from his legs before the match starts and there are other fighters who step on it so my point here is i was wearing a hat for a year now and my hat looks like shit i hope snk will make me leave the hat like he did for garou and kof 2003 (i don't know about xi as i never played it) i just pitty that hat it has been trough a lot all these years LOL hahahhaahahaha
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

bojan4o
I hope snk playmore will get back that monkey that was getting on Terry.‘s back in kof 94 and kof 95 (i think) seriously where did that monkey disappeared to? LOL
2.bp.blogspot.com/-ydrrBL7IMp4/TcJO0vWWqzI/AAAAAAAAAfU/7iKc_MKXqaY/s1600/The+Lone+Wolf.jpg

Chiba3010
You're right. Never really thought about that but Terry really does abuse the everloving sh*t out of that hat. Either he's got an endless supply of spares or that's the most durable damned hat on the planet. Whatever the case, we know it ends up getting dyed blue and given to Chung Paifu from Savage Reign/Kizuna Encounter sometime in the future...Hmm

sukotsuto
Speaking of Terry's hat, a few years ago, I saw a random Mexican day laborer sitting on a half-wall near the 7-11 wearing an actual Terry Bogard cap, even with "Fatal Fury" printed on it.

Of the dudes sitting there, I know he's the one that can kick everyone's asses!

http://www.abyssalchronicles.com
Chiba3010
Hah, that's awesome! I've seen similar hats here and there but never one with the actual FF logo in the wild- that's pretty hardcore. Wink

bojan4o
Its a really bad-ass name fatal fury just suitable for a hat don't you think and you won't feel embarrased (cuz there are tons of silly hats of some games animes characters) cuz its says FATAL FURY HAHA

Jump to Forum: