Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: priest
Thread ID: 4054
This Thread Is Sticky
This thread is sticky & may contain important information. There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Bought a new NEO GEO game? - tell us about it here
priest
Hi guys I have a confession to make; A couple of days a go I mananged to delete the entire original "Post here every time you buy a NEO GEO game" thread. For this Im deeply sorry and I apologize to all of you. Ive been in contact with Kaz and sadly theres no way to retrieve the deleted thread in a good way. So starting a new thread was the only way...
Again Im sorry and Ill think of a suitable punishment for my misstakeReal Sad

...Now that were through with my explaining...

Please post in this thread whenever you buy a NEO GEO game, Whatever it may be AES / MVS / NGCD / NGP(C) / PS3 (port) / 360 (port).

Tell us a bit about your latest aquisition and even better post a couple of pics of the "goods"

Go!Terry
Edited by priest on 12. August 2012 13:18
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
NEO-GEO man
These things happen Priest Wink

Ive just bought Last Resort, Baseball Stars 2, Spin Master, World Heroes Perfect, Fire Suplex, and Dunk Dream

priest
NEO-GEO man: Thanks for your understandingSmile

Thats a nice bunch of gamesThumbs Up

NEO-GEO man
I sent you a PM earlier on today too Priest, i dont know if the emails are being sent out.

priest
NEO-GEO man: I got the PM, thanks.

Ill respond after work today...

NEO-GEO man
No worries mate Wink

Im not getting notification emails today from here.

DarakuTenshi
I just won another auction last night. The games I have on the way right now are KOF '94, World Heroes, and Real Bout.

My first KOF game on the AES I'm excited.

NEO-GEO man
Its one of the best too. I grew up with Fatal Fury 2 and Special, and this is where my friends are very competitive. KOF 94 and 95 are quite simular to FF2 and Special....

Thus far, i like the first Real Bout the best too... I wasnt expecting it to be as good as Special and 2, but when i played it i was blown away by how great it is!!

DarakuTenshi
I love KOF 94. The only thing that could make it better is being able to choose your individual people for your team. But hey, it was the first of it's kind.
I don't even remember what the RB games are like, because it's been so long since I've played them. If I remember they are very much like FF3.

priest
Today I bought a "SEGA SATURN VIRTUA STICK"...So why do I post this in the NEO GEO section?!!! Well I also bought a SEGA SATURN -> NEO GEO adaptor, so this stick will serve only the NEO GEO AES / MVS systemsSmile

i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z356/priestsixsixsix/SEGASATURNVIRTUASTICK.jpg

i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z356/priestsixsixsix/SEGASATURN-NEOGEO.jpg

Beard

merlin
Don't worry too much about it Priest we all make mistakes sometimes. Smile This serves as an important reminder that we all, including me, have to very careful.

Nice Neo Geo pick-ups NG Man and Daraku. Thumbs Up Although not that much of a fan of Fire Suplex I love all those other games especially Miracle Adventure and Dunk Dream.

Those Virtua sticks are really nice looking Priest. I plan on picking one up to use with my Saturn at some point.

I did get Bang Bang Busters for NGCD recently. Although IMO not quite as good as NITD and Zupapa I'd say it's still a very good game and well worth getting. I love the colourful graphics especially in stage 3. Playing this on NGCD the only loading time is at the very start.

Chiba3010
My feelings towards Eolith's KOF titles have softened through research and emulated play. I've decided to seek out ALL of the series' AES releases, since even the lesser entries are still solid, quality fighters which have their strengths.

That said, I've ordered a copy of KOF 2001, widely considered the "ugly duckling" and musical underachiever of the franchise. It's widely praised for its gameplay and for what it's worth, it has three backgrounds that I really like, beating out KOF 2K which only has two standouts.

We'll see how it holds up when it arrives! Smile

@Preist: No worries, as PC owners we've all fumbled and lost stuff with a single misplaced keystroke at one time or another! As they say, to err is human and we're all human here- with the possible exception of those miserable spammers you so graciously introduce to the ban-hammer of NGFL justice. Wink
Edited by Chiba3010 on 17. August 2012 22:59
i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p488/Chiba3010/8b2527a9.jpg

DarakuTenshi
Yeah I too want to get all the KOF games but after 2000 I really didn't enjoy the games anymore. I've got a long way to go before I can get a hold of all of them.

NEO-GEO man
I have all the KOF games. Merlin, i dont like it much either, but im going to buy all the games eventually Wink The seller i bought the other 5 games from had it also, so i thought i may as well grab it and save on shipping cost Smile

DarakuTenshi
Do you have Quiz KOF?

priest
Merlin and Chiba: ThanksThumbs Up

NEO-GEO man
DarakuTenshi wrote:

Do you have Quiz KOF?

No i cant read japanese

DarakuTenshi
I wasn't sure if that game was English on Euro or US bios or not. I didn't think so but I was hoping. I was going to pick that one up a few weeks back since it was so cheap.

NEO-GEO man
No i think always Japan, same as SS RPG

DarakuTenshi
Wait... so does the CD system work the same as the home console where as play the game on US system and a J game will work in English?

Jump to Forum: