Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: reelmojo
Thread ID: 4002
Thread Info
There are 6 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 1518 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Nights into Dreams HD coming this fall!
reelmojo
YouTube Video

Holy crap! I absolutely never expected this to happen! The Saturn version was one of the most beautiful games ever made, then the Japanese PS2 version cleaned everything up and made it beautiful on a technical level too. Now we'll get to see Nights in full HD splendor! Mind = blown.

People are wondering if this will also include Christmas Nights like the PS2 version did. I'd actually be surprised if it was just included. Seems like an obvious thing to use as DLC. And I would definitely buy that DLC because my favorite stage in the game was only playable in Christmas Nights.

DarakuTenshi
I just saw that posted on facebook. I'm so going to get that. It is way better than the one on the Wii.

RiKo
The Saturn version is one of my favourites too. I dont think this new version will be quite as beautiful as the original Wink but yes looks really good. I'm not sure whether i will buy it yet since i always have my Saturn to hand so i would probably rather play it on that. (I learnt my lesson after buying Crazy Taxi HD, and realising that i would rather play it on Dreamcast) It's hard to explain but imagine if they did an HD update of Space Harrier and got rid of all that pixel-chunkiness. I would actually miss that. But yes looks good, nice that everyone can enjoy the original now too Smile
Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched : http://richwatmov...press.com/
Mini-Reviews of ZX Spectrum games : https://iplayzxsp...ress.com//

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixRisen7
DarakuTenshi
I no longer have my Saturn so I'll enjoy this. I used to have Christmas NiGHTs as well from Blockbuster.

Bullet
I still play thru NiGHTS on my Saturn a few times a year and play X-mas NiGHTS every X-mas.
I'm excited for this as well, as it'll be great to have it available at the push of a button any time the urge hits. To be honest tho, it looks like a port of the ps2 version. I have that game and its great. It also includes the original saturn version as well, so I assume it'll have X-mas NiGHTS included and you could get that by A ranking the game with both characters.

I'll be buying it day one, just cause I love it and having any excuse at all to play it is a welcome one.

i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii174/Bulletsonnet/opr00FUJ.gif

DarakuTenshi
I hope they include Christmas NiGHTS as a bonus even if you can only play it on Christmas.

Jump to Forum: