Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: neoforever
Thread ID: 4001
Thread Info
There are 17 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 3162 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Hi guys!!!
neoforever
Hi, i'm Dominique, 29 years, a french member, i'm in neo-geo fans, with my name Neoforever.Wink

Sorry but my english is very bad Shock

I have a neo-geo since 1 years, with 12 game only for moment, but i make a collection for future.

I'm happy to be here, and i hope a good feeling with you.
Headbang 2

DarakuTenshi
Welcome NeoForever!
I've not been here at NeoGeoforlife.com very long myself, but the community here is amazing. I know you will enjoy your stay.

LIFE_IN_2D
Hello and welcome!

Hope you stick around.

I have to ask : Top 10 favorite Neo-Geo games, off the top of your head?

GO GO GO

-2D
Edited by LIFE_IN_2D on 05. July 2012 20:34
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

neoforever
Yes, ok

1 nam 1975
2 Shock troopers
3 metal slug 3
4 Blazing Star
5 Last blade 2
6 Windjammers
7 Garou MOTW
8 King 98
9 Alpha mission 2
10 Samourai spirit 2

RiKo
well you have good taste Dominique. Some great games there. Are those part of your 12 game collection? :-O

Interesting you have choosen Alpha Mission 2. I actually quite like that game, but it's definitely an acquired taste. Welcome to NG4L and hope you stick around Thumbs Up
Edited by RiKo on 05. July 2012 21:41
Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched : http://richwatmov...press.com/
Mini-Reviews of ZX Spectrum games : https://iplayzxsp...ress.com//

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixRisen7
neoforever
Alpha mission 2, i like, but very special for me, my feeling is medium in this game , but i want play it, for a good future score Wink

Chiba3010
Welcome aboard, friend! You've joined a truly great group of people here in the NGFL forums. Like DarakuTenchi, I too have only been active here for a few months and it's been a fun, rewarding, inspiring environment to explore and contribute to. Smile

NGFL is exceptional for its supportive, respectful community who come here for friendly conversation, helpful advice and useful information. So many other forums are sadly polluted with arrogant, argumentative posts from people who find some sense of self-importance through conflict and drama. I don't waste time engaging in that kind of nonsense. NGFL is largely free of "flame wars" and bad attitudes- a big plus and the main reason I'm active here first and foremost! Besides, when it comes to fighting, the Neo Geo games we love to play always did it best! Wink
i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p488/Chiba3010/8b2527a9.jpg

neoforever
Yes, i agree a good atmosphere on this site Smile

neoforever
RiKo wrote:
well you have good taste Dominique. Some great games there. Are those part of your 12 game collection? :-O

yes 9 of 12 in my collection Music

priest
Hi Neoforever and welcome to the forum.

12 games in one year? Thatīs not a bad start on a collectionThumbs Up
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
DarakuTenshi
I might have to start buying a game a month. I've had my Neo since 2001 or 02 and I've only got around 16 games.

DarakuTenshi
lanshan75 wrote:
Very glad to meet everybody here,I am just a new member of this forum,I want to make more friends here,I hope you can like me.

And here is the third post!

neoforever
priest wrote:
Hi Neoforever and welcome to the forum.

12 games in one year? Thatīs not a bad start on a collectionThumbs Up

Yes, it's not very bad

Question, I have send my video in twingalaxie for Nam, and they answer me

" Video recording of inside the machine as well as entire gameplay is required for a score to be validated. We cannot accept anything else. Sorry."

A problem is that in my name1975 jap, the gameplay screen is not in my game
And if I switch on the game in my video, They must see that there is not a unibios -screen no?
Edited by neoforever on 10. July 2012 17:36

shion
Bienvenue copain Smile

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/1stTobalMan/contribu
DarakuTenshi
All scores and times submitted must be RECORDED IN FULL including footage of the console or arcade game's power-up and boot-up process. Scores may also be witnessed live by a Twin Galaxies referee. Be sure to check the rules for the specific game title you are submitting for to see a list of any other information, such as game settings, that must be shown in your recording. All recorded arcade game submissions must include views of settings and internal hardware to be accepted. All console and arcade recordings must begin prior to power-up. Make sure you have read the Scoreboard FAQ and Recording FAQ for help with any questions you may have before submitting your scores to Twin Galaxies. If Submitting With Computer or Playback File: A portion of the submission form will prompt where to attach your zip file. If Submitting By Mail with DVD or Videotape: The name and mailing address of the appropriate Twin Galaxies Referee(s) to mail your scores to will appear at the bottom of your submission form.

The other thing is you have to look up the settings (which for Neo-Geo games is just standard settings with "No Continues" turned on. As for Nam there is no current setting because no one has submitted a high-score for that game on actual hardware.

Here is the listing for the settings on the MAME Hi-Score.
ROMSet: NAM1975

Internal Settings:
------------------
Continue: WITHOUT
How To Play: ON
Difficulty: LEVEL 5
Bonus Rate: SECOND BONUS
Bonus: 100000/200000
Hero: 3

Special Rules: This is a Single Player ONLY variation. Continues are NOT allowed!

neoforever
They are idiot in twingalaxie, if i filmed a switch on of my console, they see that 's no unibios on my console, if no unibios, it's a regular rules!!!!!

DarakuTenshi
They want to see you switching it on so they can see for sure that you are turning on the hardware that you are actually playing. Sure there are ways around it but they want to have the best possible chance of keeping people from cheating.

I see no problem with the extra steps they require.

Jump to Forum: