Helicopter
Neo Beast
is the new champion in
3D Stick FPS with 79375 points
3D Stick FPS

Thread Author: DarakuTenshi
Thread ID: 3990
Thread Info
There are 10 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 1604 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
3DS XL
DarakuTenshi
Yes it's official. From NINTENDO.
Nintendo will be releasing a 3DS XL.
http://www.ninten...217301871A
WHY DO THEY HAVE TO DO THIS! And yes I'm yelling, because I know I'm going to end up buying it. I love my DSiXL not to mention the battery life is longer than the original 3DS. It's going to be $199.99 and release along side New Super Mario Bros. 2.

reelmojo
I don't have a 3DS yet so I'm sure this is the version I'll end up with eventually. Bigger screens on handhelds are always a good thing. Although I have played a bit of Resident Evil Revelations on the original hardware and I had no problem with the screens as they were.

Bullet
To be honest, I'm actually glad I waited. I was waiting on buying the 3ds, but I had already bought a few games, Ridge Racer, DOA, etc. I knew their would be an update to the hardware, so I was holding off. Nintendo always does this or adds new colors, so I was playing the waiting game lol

I was seriously thinking about getting a dsi xl as I only have a ds lite right now, but this also saves me from buying the dsi xl as it combines everything I was wanting into one machine.

And yes, I often buy games before I own a system lol
Edited by Bullet on 28. June 2012 21:07
i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii174/Bulletsonnet/opr00FUJ.gif

DarakuTenshi
Yeah the DSiXL is a great version of the DS, it's by far my favorite. Which is rather odd considering the GBA Micro is my favorite GBA.

RiKo
Ive seen the vid with the 2 units next to each other and in a way i prefer the original just because of its compactness. Who doesnt want a bigger screen though?

media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/nintendo/3dsLL/Untitled-8.jpg

also what's going on with this?

http://www.inente...ircle-pad/

Nintendo should just admit Sony was right and give it 2 proper analogue sticks....I'd be happy with one Smile
Edited by RiKo on 29. June 2012 13:37
raptr.com/badge/LensFlare/fs_lastplayed.png

Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched : http://richwatmov...press.com/

i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr45/RimShot69/TwitGeorge_zps65e0dea7.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixRisen7
DarakuTenshi
Yeah I love the bigger screen and I'm sure the 3ds it will be no different. But I seriously doubt I'll buy the circle pad again considering... I JUST BOUGHT IT FOR MY 3DS.

marktheshark
I'm still gonna pass on the 3DS. The battery life is only marginally better and there's still no 2nd analog stick sadly. Not only that, but it's less portable.
www.theotaku.com/guru_results/2613_Wind.jpg

DarakuTenshi
The funny thing about portables... I don't ever really bring them with me anywhere. I play them at home most of the time or on the airplane, but I guess I've grown out of bringing my video games with me everywhere I go.

hitorkori
Il like the look of the XLL 3ds but il stick to my launch machine for the price they will ask for it ! Just finished cave story 3d man it's a tough little game but fun take On resident evil revelations next & looking forward to Luigis mansion 2 only Play it on school run & when I visit mothers lol

RiKo
DarakuTenshu wrote:- The funny thing about portables... I don't ever really bring them with me anywhere. I play them at home most of the time or on the airplane, but I guess I've grown out of bringing my video games with me everywhere I go.

haha me too. i think they are good for holidays too but otherwise i usually just end up playing mine in the garden. I find with my 3DS - the screen isn't *that* easy to see outside anyway. I don't know why they can't add an anti-reflective coating like my glasses have had for years now? Also with the PS Vita in particular anyone who plays that in public is just asking to be mugged Smile
Edited by RiKo on 01. July 2012 18:26
raptr.com/badge/LensFlare/fs_lastplayed.png

Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched : http://richwatmov...press.com/

i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr45/RimShot69/TwitGeorge_zps65e0dea7.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixRisen7
Jump to Forum: