Helicopter
Neo Beast
is the new champion in
3D Stick FPS with 79375 points
3D Stick FPS

Thread Author: alex
Thread ID: 3985
Thread Info
There are 24 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 2282 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
neogeo
alex
Hello neo geo aes you can still get spares are good for if it breaks thanks for listening.

priest
Is that supposed to be a question or a statement?
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
reelmojo
Hola, Alex. ¿Hablas español? Hablo español muy mal. ¿Está buscando recambio NeoGeo AES partes?

For everyone else, I'm pretty sure his native language is Spanish and he's asking if it's possible to buy spare parts to fix an AES. What I wrote up there says "Hi, Alex. Do you speak Spanish? I speak Spanish very badly. Are you looking for spare NeoGeo AES parts?" I know almost nothing about the subject, so rather than just posting "I dunno, check Ebay" I figure one of you guys might have a better idea. Just posting a link in the thread will at least be good enough to point him in the right direction.

alex
Hello is to know if new parts for both the AES and the cd thanks

DarakuTenshi
Again?
Post the question in your native language.

¿Hablas español?

alex
La proxima semana me traen una neogeo y no sabia que esta maquina tubiera 20 años lo que quiero saber si existen repuestos nuevos y piezas tanto de aes y la cd saludos alex.

Murikov
Hola Alex

Eso depende de qual repuestos tu buscas. Bloques de alimentación o cables video (A/V, RGB/SCART) por ejemplo se encuentran facilmente en eBay. Para los consolas CDZ tambien existen muchos lentes.

De vez en cuando tambien se puede encontrar consolas completas en estado JUNK / NOT WORKING, el vendedor de eBay "Hit-Japan" por ejemplo ofrece NEO GEO's de este tipo. De esas consolas podras coger tal o cual parte repuesta que todavía funciona.

Disculpe mis faltas ortográficas, yo solo puedo hablar éspañol pero no escribir realmente.
Edited by Murikov on 22. June 2012 20:21
i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x434/Murikov/SNK%20stuff/SNK_zps13025fff.gif

DarakuTenshi
Usted hizo mucho mejor que yo.

priest
I merged the two threads.

Stick to ENGLISH...Please...Or if you must SWEDISH Wink
Edited by priest on 22. June 2012 23:25

DarakuTenshi
In that case...
God dag! Min mam ar svenska... Min familj kom fran Smaland.
But I barely know any Swedish at all. I remember very little from when my grandparents used to teach me and of course what my mom would teach me.

priest
DarakuTenshi: Thats great! Trevligt att höra i från en svenskättling. Har du någonsin besökt SVERIGE?

DarakuTenshi
Umm... not sure of all of it but...
I sure wish and someday. I've still got family over there that I've never met with exception to facebook. I'm not really a fan of facebook but I've been able to connect with family that I never met and with family that I've not seen in a very long time.

priest
DarakuTenshi: I don´t want to derail Alex´s thread but...I hope that you get to visit the rest of your family over here someday...

alex
Piezas nuevas se pueden encontrar todavia?gracias

NEO-GEO man
priest wrote:
I merged the two threads.

Stick to ENGLISH...Please...Or if you must SWEDISH Wink

Priest it appears to me as these people know spanish better than i know english, and im fine with them comunicating in Spanish if it helps another NEO-GEO player out, it seems to be working ok for them!! Smile

DarakuTenshi
Marque aquí
http://www.ebay.e...86.c0.m282

priest
NEO-GEO man wrote:Priest it appears to me as these people know spanish better than i know english, and im fine with them comunicating in Spanish if it helps another NEO-GEO player out, it seems to be working ok for them!! Smile

...Well I guess I´m just jealus since I don´t speak a word of spanish Wink...But seriously if everyone else is fine with this, then I guess its OK. But for the future; please stick to English so that everyone who wishes can join in the discussion Thumbs Up

reelmojo
This guy came here looking for help and he only speaks Spanish. Since we're just about the only place on the internet not completely full of dicks we're going to do what we do on NGFL and try to help him out regardless of language barriers.

With that said, Tenshi clearly speaks much better Spanish than I do so I'm gonna leave this one to him. I have to double check like 95% of what I say to make sure I'm saying it right. Que lastima.

priest
Reelmojo: I think that you missunderstood me, I never said that we shouldn´t help Alex. When I read your post it seems to me that you´re implying this. My post was more of a way to make Alex try his best with the english language so we could all get a chance to help him.

God know my english is far from perfect and so is the case for some more here at NGFL, but we still try...

Murikov
alex wrote:
Piezas nuevas se pueden encontrar todavia?gracias

Hey Alex, aparte de las opurtunidades que he mencionado anteriormente, yo no creo que encontraras piezas nuevas. Como ya has escrito, el Neo Geo tiene mas que 20 años, y partes individuales nuevas deben ser extremamente raras.

For everyone else:
He just asked if there are any new spare parts for the Neo, but I think it would be pretty hard up to impossible to find any. The best way to find any parts at all would be by searching certain stuff like RGB cables or the like at ebay, just like I mentioned in my first post.

And if anyone's interested, I indeed speak Spanish as I grew up with it. But grammatically I'm still quite weak as with time my everday German has pushed it to the back of my mind.
i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x434/Murikov/SNK%20stuff/SNK_zps13025fff.gif

Jump to Forum: