3D Stick FPS
boogiepop
is the new champion in
Pacman with 124330 points
Pacman

Thread Author: neros
Thread ID: 3795
Thread Info
There are 17 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 3275 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Walnut Analogue CMVS Slim
neros
I thought we gotta have a thread about this awesome machine from www.analogueinter...

I just ordered the last Walnut CMVS Slim and finally I can have me one of these beasts at home. I'm so excited about this Joe

Do any of you have one of these machines and what do you think about them?

www.ipaint.dk
viktorh
neros wrote:
I thought we gotta have a thread about this awesome machine from www.analogueinter...

I just ordered the last Walnut CMVS Slim and finally I can have me one of these beasts at home. I'm so excited about this Joe

I do not own one of these, but I think they look really nice! The walnut looks much better than the other one in my opinion. I read on neo-geo.com that, because of the weight of that thing, you can pull the cart from the slot without holding the console down with your hand - a nice feature! Smile

STE C
Very cool console indeed and interesting site , I like how they are selling up the NG as a console for the busy lifestyle.

RiKo
I do like it though i do prefer the more modern looking ones. It definitely makes a style statement though. congratulations neros. Thumbs Up just don't drop it on your foot Smile

i think wooden consoles are going to come back into fashion soon. Surely it's only a matter of time before the Playstation 4 : Wood
Edited by RiKo on 02. February 2012 14:15
raptr.com/badge/LensFlare/fs_lastplayed.png

Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched : http://richwatmov...press.com/

i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr45/RimShot69/TwitGeorge_zps65e0dea7.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixRisen7
candycab
I'm not big on wood grain stuff [a result of growing up in the 1970's no doubt] but those are awesome.

Thanks for sharing it with us Thumbs Up

Can"t stop staring at RoKo's Sig Shock AAAaaaaaaaaaaaa Shock
Edited by candycab on 04. February 2012 05:30
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

James Newell Osterberg, Jr

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

neros
viktorh wrote:
I read on neo-geo.com that, because of the weight of that thing, you can pull the cart from the slot without holding the console down with your hand - a nice feature! Smile

That is so cool Grin Haha!

I have been walking around this since they announced it on there site. I wanted it so bad but the price is also heavy stuff if you're a poor guy like me. Now I can rest the only thing I need is this machine and Neo Geo Games for all I care.

I like the idea that I finally can play around with Uni-bios also. That's a real nice feature on this as well.

www.ipaint.dk
Murikov
Awesome acquisition, Neros! The wooden CMVS has already been spooking through the internet for a good while, but I really like the new black design. Now it only needs the golden Neo·Geo logo to be the perfect Customized MVS! Thumbs Up

Now that you have UniBios too you finally can adjust the round time in Windjammers, it's always fun to toy with it and its many settings (except when it's HSC time).

And have you noticed too that these sticks Analogue is selling haven't any Start or Select buttons (unless I'm mistaken)? How would it then be possible to 'insert' credits in MVS mode?
i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x434/Murikov/SNK%20stuff/SNK_zps13025fff.gif

lee gray
neros wrote:

nice purchase

neros
Murikov wrote:
Now that you have UniBios too you finally can adjust the round time in Windjammers, it's always fun to toy with it and its many settings (except when it's HSC time).

And have you noticed too that these sticks Analogue is selling haven't any Start or Select buttons (unless I'm mistaken)? How would it then be possible to 'insert' credits in MVS mode?

Yeah Windjammers needs more time Wink Can't wait to play around with the jukebox also Headbang

I think if I'm not mistaken that the arcade stick have to buttons in the front look at this picture: http://www.analog...intro2.php

Edit: found this:
"We moved the start and select buttons out of the way, onto the back panel to keep a clean and minimal feel while keeping the focus on whats used most. A rounded, recessed hole holds each button".

I think the sticks a sold out now..

A golden Neo Geo logo would be so AWESOME yes!
Edited by neros on 03. February 2012 20:05

www.ipaint.dk
juggernaut7500
Can't wait to see the beast at the upcoming retro-weekend. Just be sure to handcuff it to your wrist. Even when you have to visit the s***hole. If not, i can't guarantee it will there when you returnBob

www.sskt.dk
neros
juggernaut7500 wrote:
Can't wait to see the beast at the upcoming retro-weekend. Just be sure to handcuff it to your wrist. Even when you have to visit the s***hole. If not, i can't guarantee it will there when you returnBob

LOL Grin

Then I'll have to don't eat or drink for 2 days !!!

www.ipaint.dk
hitorkori
Smile u will love it its made to perfection its solid no pun inteneded got a 161 in 1 slotted in mine & had to buy a longer component to component lead
i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b429/hitorkori/woody003.jpg

neros
hitorkori wrote:
Smile u will love it its made to perfection its solid no pun inteneded got a 161 in 1 slotted in mine & had to buy a longer component to component lead

Yeah it looks solid !

Can't wait to get it home. The store has a lead time of 1-2 weeks before shipping, damn! Why is that exactly?
Edited by neros on 06. February 2012 21:45

www.ipaint.dk
hitorkori
hand crafted & well packed worth the wait belive me Wink

neros
Just want to let you know that I received the fantastic Analogue Walnut CMVS Slim the other day. I'm overwelmed and thrilled about how great and beautiful work those people have done with this custom built machine! It's really a sight to behold! I feel rich with Neo Geo love. I'll recommend this to every Neo Geo fan in the world. This is so freaking AWESOME!

I discovered a strange problem with the Unibios 3.0 in it. When I play GANGAN, and set the time in cheat mode to unlimited time and I get Game Over an error comes up that says I have to restart the game!! What is this? Is it the game itself that has some problems with this? my other games like KOF99 and Kizuna Encounter: Super Tag Battle this error dosen't come up! Is there something I do wrong?
Edited by neros on 09. March 2012 14:58
img832.imageshack.us/img832/9499/nerosgeo.jpg

www.ipaint.dk
RiKo
pleased you are njoying your Walnut Slim Neros Thumbs Up is it very heavy? i remember carrying a wooden surround TV into town once and my arms were ready to drop off by the time i got there.

Cant help with the UniBios bug, maybe ask at NeoGeo.com the guy who makes the UniBios has a thread there that he checks into. think he is called Razola.
Edited by RiKo on 09. March 2012 15:16
raptr.com/badge/LensFlare/fs_lastplayed.png

Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched : http://richwatmov...press.com/

i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr45/RimShot69/TwitGeorge_zps65e0dea7.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixRisen7
neros
RiKo wrote:
Cant help with the UniBios bug, maybe ask at NeoGeo.com the guy who makes the UniBios has a thread there that he checks into. think he is called Razola.

Ok I'll try to check that thread later on then Wink
img832.imageshack.us/img832/9499/nerosgeo.jpg

www.ipaint.dk
Jump to Forum: