Helicopter
Neo Beast
is the new champion in
3D Stick FPS with 79375 points
3D Stick FPS

Thread Author: neogeoeno
Thread ID: 3784
Thread Info
There are 7 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 1634 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
carling cup
neogeoeno
tommorow every red &citizen fan eyes will be on anfield stadium for the second round of english carling cup competition i feel it will be perfect soccer gameto watch since the man city have nothing to lose but liverpool after very disappointed result in the epl maybe put there focus on both cup carling and the very anticipated fa cup i wish for them good luck because they are my childhood teamFlowers

neoman
Terry
Nightmare over the weekend for Liverpool but should make amends by beating man city, a small club by comparison

neogeoeno
neoman wrote:
Terry
Nightmare over the weekend for Liverpool but should make amends by beating man city, a small club by comparison
liverpool tend to win in every cup competition only this situation has been for nearly ten years (in gerrard houlier) era but we cant success in barclays Shrug anyway lets hope we can grap both cup carling & the fa plus fourth place from chelsea to qualified to champion league next season after 4 long long years

neoman
Carling cup final, really do Liverpool need this cup personally I think they rather have 4 place in league. I can understand if it's the FA cup final.

neogeoeno
neoman wrote:
Carling cup final, really do Liverpool need this cup personally I think they rather have 4 place in league. I can understand if it's the FA cup final.
im 100% sure we can win 1 or both of the cup but for your 4th place concerne theres about 50 % and it will only happen if the blues drop more point and kick boas ass out of the stamford bridge

neoman
watched the match not a vintage performance from Liverpool never looked like they were going to score with all the chances they created but .....now they can push on for the fourth place and the FA cup....

neogeoeno
neoman wrote:
watched the match not a vintage performance from Liverpool never looked like they were going to score with all the chances they created but .....now they can push on for the fourth place and the FA cup....
finally we capture the cup Wink but it was very hard 120 minute match plus the ending by the p.k contest . when stevey and addam lost the first 2 shot i feel everything is over but man of the match ( the dutch master) dirk kuyt change my concerne

Jump to Forum: