Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: yuki1518
Thread ID: 3735
Thread Info
There are 16 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 5601 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
List of Snkp fighting games
yuki1518
The games I want to see in the future are.

Garou Mark of the Wolves 2- Please make brand new characters, new designs, new artwork, new characters theme, new stages, new endings. Make Garou MOTW story take place in the new series and Mr Karate (Ryo), and new grappler in the game besause i read the article. Still Please make brand New characters in Garou Mark of The Wolves 2 and take place in the new series of Garouand make new graphics. Please make it happen SNKP.

http://snk.wikia....

Last Blade 3

Samurai Shodown VII - I want to see Sho Hayate as a guest character.

Fu'un 3

Art of Fighting 4 - I hope they make a new male Kyokugen Karate.

Buriki Two

King of the Monsters 3 - please make new monsters, new stages and new theme for the monsters.

Neo Geo Battle Coliseum 2- Please make new original characters in the game, New stories and endings.

King of Fighters XIV
Edited by yuki1518 on 24. December 2011 04:33

lee gray
I would like to see a battle Colosseum as never played original but it looked cool.

LIFE_IN_2D
If they make an Art of Fighting 4 they should make Marco the primary character and Mr. Karate (Ryo) the boss. It would be cool to see Ryo maxed out, no bullshit.
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

merlin
Welcome to the forum Yuki. I can see you have a lot of enthusiasm for SNK. There's been so much speculation about MOTW 2 over the years that I wouldn't be all that surprised if it did actually happen.

To be honest although I did quite enjoy TSS La Petite Princess and Metal Slug XX I'm not all that enthusiastic about more sequels to existing SNK franchises. I wish Playmore would instead create a totally new fighter with all new characters. The standard argument is that it's too much of a risk for a smaller company but they do have a loyal fanbase and I'm sure KOF XIII will win them some new fans. A new fighter, the start of a new franchise, if it wasn't a team game and has roughly 12-14 characters would surely need less development time. I think people here would get very excited if this was actually announced.

Actually I wish the original SNK (not Playmore) had released a third game in the Fu'un series adding some new characters and also bringing back the plane system from the first game.
Edited by merlin on 24. December 2011 21:57

yuki1518
Sorry I was coming up with new ideas for the new fighting franchise. I really want to see the new fighting franchise in the future.I'm not talking about the teams. I'm just just talking about a new protagonist hero fighter and new characters in the original new fighting franchise game.
Edited by yuki1518 on 25. December 2011 01:17

yuki1518
If they make Garou Mark of the wolves 2 and Neo Geo Battle Coliseum 2.
For Garou MOTW 2 should be TONKO. I like there art work. And for Neo Geo Battle Coliseum 2 the artist should be Eisuke Ogura. I love thier SNKP art work.Andy

LIFE_IN_2D
yuki1518 wrote:
If they make Garou Mark of the wolves 2 and Neo Geo Battle Coliseum 2.
For Garou MOTW 2 should be TONKO. I like there art work. And for Neo Geo Battle Coliseum 2 the artist should be Eisuke Ogura. I love thier SNKP art work.Andy

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

You sound like a broken record.

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

OZK
I hope one day, the "King of Fighters R-3" proto for the NGPC would one day came to light from wherever it is! (that or any other SNK's NGPC protos! )

NeoGeoNinja
LIFE_IN_2D wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

HAHAHAHA...
but? Don't you want the new SNKP fighting game franchise? I mean, a new one? Like NGBC2 or MOTW2? But wait? Those aren't new SNKP fighting game franchises. But in the future, I want new characters, new music, new stages, and new everything, but by the same artists as MOTW and NBGC2 and I want them to be new, but be MOTW2 and NGBC2 at the same time, but not, but a new fighting game franchise, because I love SNKP. Can the lord god almighty, who goes by the almighty fighting franchise name of SNKP make it happen please SNKP.

But in the future, a new fighting game franchise... (etc)

Ninja
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

yuki1518
NeoGeoNinja wrote:
LIFE_IN_2D wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

HAHAHAHA...
but? Don't you want the new SNKP fighting game franchise? I mean, a new one? Like NGBC2 or MOTW2? But wait? Those aren't new SNKP fighting game franchises. But in the future, I want new characters, new music, new stages, and new everything, but by the same artists as MOTW and NBGC2 and I want them to be new, but be MOTW2 and NGBC2 at the same time, but not, but a new fighting game franchise, because I love SNKP. Can the lord god almighty, who goes by the almighty fighting franchise name of SNKP make it happen please SNKP.

Ninja

I agree with you NeoGeoNinja I really want to see a new SNKP male hero protagonist and new characters in the new fighting franchise video game. Please make it happen SNKP. I'm a huge fan of SNKP.Do not make it from ADK.I hope is 2d fighting game like Last Blade or Garou mark of the Wolves 2. If you want to talk about the new fighting franchise go by here you can post ideas for a new (fighting) game from snkp. Neo Geo read the interview of kof XIII. Here the link:

http://blog.us.pl...he-throne/

LIFE_IN_2D
yuki1518 wrote:
NeoGeoNinja wrote:
LIFE_IN_2D wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

HAHAHAHA...

Ninja

I agree with you NeoGeoNinja I really want to see a new SNKP male hero protagonist and new characters in the new fighting franchise video game. Please make it happen SNKP. I'm a huge fan of SNKP.Do not make it from ADK.I hope is 2d fighting game like Last Blade or Garou mark of the Wolves 2. If you want to talk about the new fighting franchise go by here you can post ideas for a new (fighting) game from snkp. Neo Geo read the interview of kof XIII. Here the link:

http://blog.us.pl...he-throne/

HAHAHAHAHAH!

Fucking GOLD!

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

yuki1518
I hope this year they make Neo Geo Battle Coliseum 2, King Of Fighters XIV and Garou Mark of The Wolves 2.

STE C
Yeah MOTW 2 would get me excited indeed or a 2D Last Blade/SS, I actually lost faith in SNKP after KOFXII but XIII soon restored it as its a great game. I am not sure if SNKP are in a healthy enough financial position to take a gamble on anything but a new KOF but I really hope they do.

yuki1518
Im still hoping for a brand new snkp fighting franchise not last blade, samurai shodown kof, garou and savage reign. just something brand new please snkp. I hope its not from ADK. Please make it happen SNKP i am a huge fan of your games. Please make it happen in the future.Terry
Edited by yuki1518 on 05. March 2012 04:47

yuki1518
http://www.speksn...p;p=585471 Terry

yuki1518
http://www.atlus....hp?t=10000
You guys have to read this interview from Snk.Franco

Jump to Forum: