Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: NeoGeoNinja
Thread ID: 3699
Thread Info
There are 9 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 2566 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
Should I go all out, and assassinate this fake... "NeoGeoNinja"?!
Without any reasonable doubt: Kill, Kill, Kill! - No, no. Not tomorrow... nor the day after. NOW! Now, now, now!! Without any reasonable doubt: Kill, Kill, Kill! - No, no. Not tomorrow... nor the day after. NOW! Now, now, now!! 60%[3 Votes]
No. You must learn to be a more tolerable gaming Ninja Master and allow the balance of fools to walk amongst men. No. You must learn to be a more tolerable gaming Ninja Master and allow the balance of fools to walk amongst men. 40%[2 Votes]
Total Votes : 5
 Print Thread
@NeoGeoNinja... on 'Twitter'!
NeoGeoNinja
THAT'S RIGHT...
NeoGeoNinja is now on Twitter. But wait?...

NO.

That's not f*ckin' me!

Yep. No idea who this guy is, but he's masquerading as the NeoGeoNinja (aka: me!) and talking about football, and alcohol and... just stuff that I have ZERO% interest in to be honest.

So yeah. Mildly entertaining but, ultimately, not me.

Hmmm... not to come off an arrogant sounding f*ck, but pretty sure the name has been pilfered from oneself - especially seeing as I'd never encountered the name prior to conceiving it, and it's quite deliberate (i.e. unlike say Merlin, which is taken from something else).

They say copying is the highest sign of flattery, but I dunno. It's always rubbed me up the wrong way. Even since being a kid, I couldn't stand kids copying me! Guess, I never did grow out of it.

Well... at least he bothered to use the logo! Pfft

I was never ever going to use twitter, but even so, I don't want members of the various forums I attend etc thinking this dudes me. He's just a pretender.

Cheers...

Ninja

(p.s. bet this is the same clone who wasted the PSN ID/Account too. Signed up, but never even used it once. Ass!)
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

LIFE_IN_2D
This guy is obviously a copy-cat-jerk-off.

We know who the REAL NeoGeoNinja boyo is. Not some piss-poor asshole with a dumb Twitter account. PFFT, sods to this dude.

If it makes you feel any better... somebody stole my NGFL handle and used it for a band name. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

As you can tell... I've been cranky lately.
Edited by LIFE_IN_2D on 05. December 2011 00:49
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

NeoStrayCat
Well, I too have a twitter acct. and yes, someone already took my username (NeoStrayCat), but mines done with _underscores_ between them, but the only thing I use twitter for is contests and shit. Nothing else...

It seems we all get swindled out of our ideas from somebody once in a while.

Also, I chose No, since you can't actually know who this person really is with that acct.
Edited by NeoStrayCat on 05. December 2011 06:11
card.exophase.com/1/712966.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStrayCat
reelmojo
I'm sure it's just a coincidence. The NeoGeo is the type of console that gets it's followers to do crazy things like name themselves after it, and ninjas (I don't have to tell you) are fairly popular. Try Googling your real name and you'll see that it's hard for anything to be original these days. There's definitely other Caleb Kinkaids, and I've even found few reelmojos. Some of them are even all lowercase like me.

The PSN ID sucks since you'd have actually used that one though. Just like you I stay as far away from Twitter as possible, but still I'm pretty sure anyone who knows you online would be able to read his posts (err... tweets) and know he's not you.

Also... Life in 2D would be a good name for a band...

NeoGeoNinja
reelmojo wrote:
Also... Life in 2D would be a good name for a band...

HAHAHA... AGREED!

I'd buy that album, as long as they're not a Bullet for my Valentine, MXPX wankshaft affair! You get my point.

ANYWAY...
should have probably included the link to this imposters (lol!) Twitter feed.

http://twitter.com/# !/neogeoninja

Credit where it's due, he's amusing in parts. Such as, I'd never heard the term 'Utter Bulb" before. Made me chuckle... whilst planning his demise in secret (which, is now out!) Shock

Ninja
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

The eccentric cat
Yeah, I'm going with reelmojo, I'm pretty sure its just a coincidence. Luckily, I'm unique, so you won't find an imposter that has MY username :3
Without love, the truth cannot be seen.

RiKo
i decided that he needs to be killed.

maybe you could become TheReelNeoGeoNinja on Twitter? i would def follow you if you were on there , would be interesting to hear your view on games you are playing and stuff. though i think you would def struggle with the 140 character limit though.....
Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched : http://richwatmov...press.com/
Mini-Reviews of ZX Spectrum games : https://iplayzxsp...ress.com//

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixRisen7
reelmojo
I approve of your spelling of the word reel. Wink

merlin
When I first saw this thread I thought you were announcing to us you were going to be 'tweeting' regularly about gaming related topics and wanted us to follow you on twitter! RiKo has a point I think the word limit would be a problem for you!

That is quite a coincidence though. Considering he must be a big Neo Geo fan it's surprising he doesn't mention anything about SNK in his tweets. Fifa 12 is the only game that gets a mention. 'FIFA 12 - why do people love this shite? absolute cashcow.' I remember sending a friend invite to another NeoGeoNinja on PSN thinking it was you.

I went for the first option: execute! A few shurikens ought to take care of it.

Jump to Forum: