Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: OZK
Thread ID: 3684
Thread Info
There are 8 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 1939 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
New in town! :D
OZK
Hi Forum! I must say that I returned to the Neo Geo world just by chance, as I was ebaying, and I found one of those "once in a lifetime" offers, those that if you don't live next door, doesn't worth a dime! Pfft (it was almost like 20 MVS carts!) But since now I'm abroad studying, I had no chance of putting all together with my collection of videogames! :S

Therefore, since I need some mobility and easy of moves with what I purchase... guess what I get back to collect? Yes, Neo Geo Pocket Colour!!! Grin I had it like 10 years ago, and it was WOW!!! Now I had it again, and honestly? What a device!!! Grin So now I will try to focus my collection on the "little one", please guys don't kill me, but I simply can't focus in the MVS/AES/CD world! Pfft (I expect to have at home one day a full arcade... and since I want to be the one soldering, cleaning and constructing, well... one day I will, one day... Grin )

The thing is that tech advanced... but the good ol' NGPC still rocks high! IMO, still today, with the state of the art 3D tech, nothing beats some of the killer games of the NGCP... for start, any fighting title: partially, might be that unique joypad (still, the finest that any handheld ever had), but also the level of "funness" that SNK always gave to their fighting titles. Of course, I have my favourites, but the fact I might like more one, doesn't mean that some other wont be good...

When I was little, little or none communities or forums like this did exist at all... so I'm happy I found a Neo Geo forum!!! (the only turn off? its mostly focused on the MVS/AES stuff, so I hope you could receive me with my current status of NGPC player... I promise that ASAP I could (which is not soon) I will be in the MVS/AES/CD arena!!! Grin

shion
Hello. Welcome! I came to this site a NGPC fan too, and now I've been converted to the Neo-Geo(not that I didn't like it before, but my passion for it grew stronger)! IMO MotM is the best game in the versus series between the two companies. Grin I don't really care for the MS ports though; they feel slow and uneventful compared to the originals. You should try Ganbare Neo-poke Kun if you haven't already (it gets a perfect score in my book)! Smile
Edited by shion on 27. November 2011 19:07

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/1stTobalMan/contribu
STE C
Welcome to this great site Sir, hope you stick aro

OZK
1st Super Tobalman wrote:
Hello. Welcome! I came to this site a NGPC fan too, and now I've been converted to the Neo-Geo(not that I didn't like it before, but my passion for it grew stronger)! IMO MotM is the best game in the versus series between the two companies. Grin I don't really care for the MS ports though; they feel slow and uneventful compared to the originals. You should try Ganbare Neo-poke Kun if you haven't already (it gets a perfect score in my book)! Smile
OMG!!! I just googled for "what the heck" was it about, since well... I tend to avoid checkin jap games due a question of lang... its Wario Microware Inc!!! (but it was done BEFORE!!!) It sounds SO funny! Pfft Its in japanese? Does the lang gap would affect my "funness"?

PS1: This is the good thing about forums... you find out what you never heard of!!! Pfft
PS2: I never honestly found this one on ebay... spooky! Pfft (my wallet is spooked about this one being a "cotton" or a "falsei", lol)

lee gray
Welcome to the site.

crazygermn
Yes!!!!!!!! Another member confined to the NGPC. Welcome Brother!!!!!!! by the way check out the only NGPC high score challenge http://www.neogeo...ad_id=3511
With much gratitude,
-crazygermn

Murikov
Welcome to NGFL, dude! Thumbs Up
i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif

Zakatek
Hi, welcome to the town Smile

Jump to Forum: