Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: marktheshark
Thread ID: 3676
Thread Info
There are 5 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 1633 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Are COD kids really that bad?
marktheshark
Ah yes, the COD kids, the type of gamer that older gamers are annoyed by the most. I can understand that they can be annoying as heck in online matches, but what else is bad about them? I've heard that they only play a few kinds of games, mostly shooters, sports, & GTA-type games. Really? Online play aside, I don't think that they are as bad as some people would make them out to be. Recently, I introduced a few of these kids to Samsho I & IV and both of them actually liked them a lot. I also managed to introduce several kids into the Guilty Gear series.

I have a few questions to ask you guys about them:

Have you guys ever attempted to introduce a game to them that wasn't a Shooter, Sports, or GTA-type game?

Besides online matches, how often do you guys come across them in the internet & in real life?
Edited by marktheshark on 25. November 2011 08:35

NEO-GEO man
There used to be a bunch of them that had a clan on Black Hawk Down a few years ago, out of about 10 of them that would join the servers i used to frequent, at least 6 or 7 of them were cry babies that used to call cheat everytime id put a bullet in their head from 1,000 meters out in the desert or from out in the water....

TF73
There are some adults that also behave like they are kids online. As long as people behave and dont cheat it doesnt matter what age people are when playing online.

rbelmonte171
well
I have been playing COD on line for a couple of years now, and yeah there are some annoying people out there, but have you guys ever played it before bashing on people, and i love all fighting games but it is impossible for me to play on line people are just insanely good, that's why i play my 2D games alone and COD on line...

NEO-GEO man
I think you get good and bad people to play against in all online games, its just part of the online gaming!!

Jump to Forum: