Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: Black Shroud
Thread ID: 3607
Thread Info
There are 3 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 1896 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Samurai Shodown 5 Special - Tournament (GGPO)
Black Shroud
SS5SP GGPO TOURNAMENT
1ST PLACE WINS 20$ amazon gift card, free entry.

http://shoryuken....en.145926/
IMPORTANT! CURRENT THREAD IS NOT REGISTRATION THREAD! You can register in the above thread on shoryuken.com only.

Time and Venue:
The tournament will take place on 23rd October, 5pm EST. On ggpo.net

Tournament Moderators:
m216, Ophelian, kardboardking

The registration period is October 1st 2011 - October 22nd 2011. To register, make a post on this thread stating your GGPO gamertag, your country and your 3 characters. You can change your characters before Oct 22nd. If you need to change your characters after Oct 22nd, you need to inform a tournament moderator. After you sign up here enter the tournament @ http://challonge....rbzys2yshu

Rules:
1.This is a double elimination tournament.
2.Each player chooses 3 characters and must stick to the same 3 characters for the entire tournament.
3.Before each set, each player orders their 3 characters and tell a tournament moderator his ordering. The ordering can be changed for every new set played.
4.The first characters play each other for a first match. The second characters then play each other for a second match. If one player were to win both matches, he will be the winner and a third match does not need to be played. However, if each player has 1 win, a third match between the third characters will be played to determine the winner.
5.No infinites and illegal moves are allowed. The 3 illegal moves are Galford's Plasma Factor, Charlotte's 14 hitter and Enja's speed glitch.
6.Players who do not show up for their matches will be disqualified. However, each player must wait for at least 5 minutes for their opponent to show up. A tournament moderator must be informed before we officially disqualify an absent player.
7. Cheating of any form will not be tolerated.

Promo video:
http://www.youtub...XNXvRkB8eU

----------------------
Note: Since for europeans the time of tourney basically means the Sunday night (and people still need some sleep to go to work on Monday), if enough europeans will register for main tourney, maybe they can be split into a side tourney to take place earlier (during the day and not night) on Sunday. Side tourney wont have money prize.
Edited by Black Shroud on 12. October 2011 09:19
i160.photobucket.com/albums/t170/Viscelon/sign1lesser.gif

spirits.kaillera.ru
reelmojo
This is a pretty awesome idea. If they ever do a game that I can play well I'll definitely participate. But I've barely even touched SSVSP.

Kazuya_UK
If there was enough interest here it would be great to do a tournament on something, but I can't see it happening right now sadly.

It was fun a couple of years back though when we'd get together in chat and play some games on ggpo together. I had a lot of good games against boogiepop back then. Would be good to try again!

Good luck to anyone that does enter this tournament! Thumbs Up

Kaz
gamercards.exophase.com/224299.png

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
Jump to Forum: