Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: candycab
Thread ID: 345
Thread Info
There are 23 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 4467 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Off to Doc in the Box for a week or so
candycab
Well I almost got rid of this altogether, but I already started it so its going t stay in some capacity or other.

I have to go to the Hospital for a week or two for some tests and maybe a bit more so I wont be around for a bit, I didnt want to just fall off the planet so to speak and have a few here wondering where I am since I probably spend way too much time here as it is Grin

Anyway back soon guys Wink
Edited by candycab on 04. June 2007 03:59
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

James Newell Osterberg, Jr

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

Raiken
Good luck with everything man and come back soon Smile
oi66.tinypic.com/zyjcpl.jpg

Spooky
Yeah, hope everything goes well for you man..

Good luck.

Shiny
That must've been hard to write man. I seriously hope everything goes ok, I'm sure it will. Thumbs Up

Come back in one piece y'hear!

Or at least several very expensive pieces a la Mr Austin. Wink

candycab
Shiny wrote:
That must've been hard to write man. I seriously hope everything goes ok, I'm sure it will. Thumbs Up

Come back in one piece y'hear!

Or at least several very expensive pieces a la Mr Austin. Wink

Yeah actually it was and I didnt really realize how much until I read it again, so I shortened it up a bit Wink

Thanks guys I will try and have a good time while Im there Grin
Edited by candycab on 04. June 2007 03:57
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

Kazuya_UK
This sucks man.:(

I already sent you a pm, but I'll say it here again - you're a tough bastard and always have been, and I know you'll be fine. Good luck and I'll be looking forward to seeing you back here and in better shape. Thumbs Up

Kaz
gamercards.exophase.com/224299.png

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
Midian
Come back soon!
img386.imageshack.us/img386/9493/ballinqq8.gif

goemon4
salutations fellow traveler, may your journey be enjoyable (tho it does sound a bit boring Wink )
i95.photobucket.com/albums/l148/goemon4/Khushnood_Butt_MOTW.jpg

phry
I'm very sorry that this is incredibly late.

Best wishes though dude, and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

you're a tough bastard and always have been, and I know you'll be fine

I second that too. You'll come back stronger and even more of a tough bastard. Take care man

candycab
Home for a few days and continuing to suck my air through a hose Pfft Luckilly my impending doom is only half as bad as we thought it would be Wink

My right lung has now become unsavable due to the ongoing infection Ive been dealing with for the past several months and its got to go. Im going for surgery at Columbia in NY this coming week and will be staying there awhile for the first part of my aftercare, though Im told turnaround time on Lung transplants is amazingly quick and I only need to have one vs both :sweat:

Anyway I shall return when I can ... Dont have too much fun without me Cool
Edited by candycab on 15. June 2007 04:27

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

goemon4
wow, that must suck! Well, hope everything goes well. Get well soon Grin
i95.photobucket.com/albums/l148/goemon4/Khushnood_Butt_MOTW.jpg

Shiny
Hope it goes well, and that the recovery time is short. Take it easy man and you'll be back spamming up the forum in no time. Pfft

boogiepop
I'm truly sorry to hear that. My best of wishes to you my friend.

Hopefully you'll get a cute nurse or two who like to play doctor.

candycab
No need to reply to this as I wont be here to read it anyway Wink

Just wanted to say Thanks for the kind words Thumbs Up and that Im taking off for NY.

I will see you guys when I return Wink

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

Kazuya_UK
Well I'm gonna reply anyway for when you get back! I know you'll be fine, and we're all looking forward to seeing you back! Anyways, you won't have read this before you left, so take this as a "welcome back" for when you get back here dude! Cool Thumbs Up

As boogiepop said, hopefully you have a cute nurse or two! Wink

Kaz

boogiepop
It's been almost a month since we've heard anything from candycab now. I hope he's all right.
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

Kazuya_UK
Yea I was thinking about him over the weekend actually. I'll let you know if I hear anything. I really hope he's ok.

Kaz

Shiny
It has been a long time now, I hope he's ok.

candycab
Im still breathing [ weird feeling ] Grin Still in the Hospital and starting to do the therapy thing so I wont be around much but thought I would chime in. I had the surgery the day I arrived [ June 14 ] and was awake the next day [ at least I think I was ? ]. Havent really been myself until about last week and have been in a somewhat induced coma sence the beginning of all of this ... its been rather odd ... I think I was cognasent during most of the operation which was rather scarry.

Anyway I will be home in the next few weeks and try and get back here then... thanks guys for the good thoughts I appreciate it ...lol

I guess the Stone Temple pilots song with the lyrics "Half the Man I used to be" is sort of fitting now Grin Weird how things that lame come to mind Grin

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

Kazuya_UK
Hey man, it's REALLY good to hear from you! I knew you'd be away for a while, but I was starting to get a little worried because we hadn't heard anything yet. Rest up man and take care of yourself, and we'll be seeing you soon. Thumbs Up

So... were there any cute nurses? :sweat:

Kaz

Jump to Forum: