Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: Shiny
Thread ID: 344
This Thread Is Sticky
This thread is sticky & may contain important information. There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
boogiepop
Very nice! I think the Joe one in particular came out really well. Smile
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

priest
Shiny: So you even got the NEO GEO sign in the background, niceThumbs Up

NeoGeoNinja: I see that you have changed the colors slightly on your avatar, looking good.
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
NeoGeoNinja
priest wrote:
Shiny: So you even got the NEO GEO sign in the background, niceThumbs Up

NeoGeoNinja: I see that you have changed the colors slightly on your avatar, looking good.

AH... attention to detail there Priest! I like that in people. Indeed, 'we' are now red. This is for 2 reasons:
1) to match the red present in my signature... I like things to match!
2) I believe the 'red' (originally) holds significance, in that it is the colour of stripes given to fighting games on the NeoGeo. This ties in because Fighting games, pretty much, are my favourite gaming genre FULL STOP (followed closely by 'Shmups'Wink.

ALSO... the Joe Avatar does look great doesn't it. I like the Andy one best ('cause I'm biased!) followed, quite honestly, by Terry & Geese.

Geeses' really looks awesome!!

Ninja
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

Shiny
Thanks peoples. Smile

What next... Hmm I was thinking SF4 but, frankly, the artwork SUCKS. Puts thinking cap on.

Looking back at 'em all there's a whole lot of wasted time in this thread. I wonder what glorious things I could've accomplished instead of making hundreds of avatars. I probably could've learned another language in the time I've devoted to NGFL's avatar collection.
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/avbar5.png

priest
Shiny wrote:What next... Hmm I was thinking SF4 but, frankly, the artwork SUCKS. Puts thinking cap on.

...*cough* Gun.Smoke avatar for Priest *cough*...Wink
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
Shiny
Can you believe I've never made any arty-farty girl-specific CvS2 avatars...

One less thing to worry about.

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2athena.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2cammy.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2chunners.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2hibiki.png
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2king.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2mai.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2maki.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2morrigan.png
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2nako.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2sakura.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2yuri.png

priest wrote:
Shiny wrote:What next... Hmm I was thinking SF4 but, frankly, the artwork SUCKS. Puts thinking cap on.

...*cough* Gun.Smoke avatar for Priest *cough*...Wink

I haven't forgotten, I swear. I have hunted far and wide for decent Gun.Smoke artwork and can I find any... If I ever spot some you can be sure of an avatar or two priest. Smile I'm sure there was another request too but I can't remember right now.

NeoGeoNinja
Shiny wrote:
Can you believe I've never made any arty-farty girl-specific CvS2 avatars...

One less thing to worry about.

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2athena.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2cammy.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2chunners.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2hibiki.png
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2king.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2mai.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2maki.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2morrigan.png
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2nako.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2sakura.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2yuri.png

NOW THESE!

these are the dogs bollocks by the way! Very nice... right up my street. In a word 'style'.

Ninja

Shiny
I really like them too. Reckon I should I do the whole crew...?

The eccentric cat
Shiny wrote:
What next... Hmm I was thinking SF4 but, frankly, the artwork SUCKS. Puts thinking cap on.

Oh god lol, I thought I was the only one that hated the artwork. ><

Ah, by the way, Shiny, if you have the chance, please make some Twinkle Star Sprites avatars! X3
Without love, the truth cannot be seen.

Powerwave
loving the new avatars shiny doodle dandy, have you ever made any breakers avatars?
"Handsome punch-bags never loose battles"
- powerwave the punch bag (bonus kun's lame brother)

NeoGeoNinja
Shiny wrote:
I really like them too. Reckon I should I do the whole crew...?

THE TRUTH IS...
they look really nice. And I mean, REALLY nice. Infact, I was looking at them and thinking...

1) CVS2 is f*cking amazing &...
2) I'm reckoning that the these ladies would look great as full-size canvas' in my house. Oh yes! (I'm particularly fond of the Cammy, Chun Li & Hibiki ones... they look awesome! Maki's look good too but she's just so random! Id've never have known who she was if I didn't have FinalFight2 on the SNES).

AS FOR THE WHOLE CREW???
If they're gonna look anywhere near as good as this bunch of Shinkiro's tasty harlets, then surely common sense deduces that you have no choice in the matter! Thumbs Up

Ninja

Shiny
Right, CvS2, here we go...

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2akuma.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2athena.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2balrog.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2beni.png
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2bison.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2blanka.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2cammy.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2chang.png
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2chunners.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2dan.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2dhalsim.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2eagle.png
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2evilryu.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2geese.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2guile.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2haohmaru.png
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2hibiki.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2honda.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2iori.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2joe.png
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2ken.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2kim.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2king.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2kyo.png
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2kyosuke.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2mai.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2maki.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2morrigan.png
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2nako.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2raiden.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2rock.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2rolento.png
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2rugal.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2ryo.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2ryu.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2sagat.png
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2sakura.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2shinakuma.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2terry.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2vega.png
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2yamazaki.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2yun.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2yuri.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2zangief.png

Phew! Sometimes I like a large character roster, other times not so much...

Powerwave wrote:
loving the new avatars shiny doodle dandy, have you ever made any breakers avatars?

I think I have made a couple but I don't think they're very good to be honest... I'll see if I can't find some HQ artwork, we could do with some really.

The eccentric cat wrote:
Shiny wrote:

Oh god lol, I thought I was the only one that hated the artwork. ><

Ah, by the way, Shiny, if you have the chance, please make some Twinkle Star Sprites avatars! X3

You're not alone cat, it sucks ass and everyone not afflicted with ShoRyuKen syndrome knows it.

I'll see what I can do on the TSS front, should make some more non-fighter avatars anyway.

merlin
The Real Bout Special and CVS2 avatars look great. Good work Shiny. Thumbs Up

Shiny
Thanks merlin! Smile

Ninja, here's a pre-squished Chun-Li for you... Sadly, it's the only one I kept.

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/cvs2chunners300px.png

NeoGeoNinja
Shiny wrote:
...Ninja, here's a pre-squished Chun-Li for you... Sadly, it's the only one I kept.

CHEERS SHINY!

Also... all those Avatars look fantastic. It's not easy to choose a favourite, that's for sure! I'm VERY tempted to temporarily change up my NGNinja avatar in favour of one of your tasty CVS2 treats. A good job all-round there sir Clap

Ninja

Shiny
NeoGeoNinja wrote:
Shiny wrote:
...Ninja, here's a pre-squished Chun-Li for you... Sadly, it's the only one I kept.

CHEERS SHINY!

Also... all those Avatars look fantastic. It's not easy to choose a favourite, that's for sure! I'm VERY tempted to temporarily change up my NGNinja avatar in favour of one of your tasty CVS2 treats. A good job all-round there sir Clap

Ninja

No worries, I live to give. And thanks for the kind words. Smile

I was thinking... They kinda remind me of some 360 dashboard wallpapers I made for (now pretty much dead) Gamer-Tagged HERE and a smaller Ryu by request HERE. Maybe I could make up some BIG versions for desktop delights. Hmm I'll probably never get around to it in real life.

Haha, I think, like priest, it'd take something pretty special to shift your avatar. I'm kinda drawn to Ryo, mostly because I think we share the same fear of hairdressers...

Also, I wonder if anyone's noticed that the yellow (just over) quarter-circle is actually part of the logo... Like it matters.
Edited by Shiny on 05. November 2009 09:18

boogiepop
AWESOME. Dude, you outdid yourself this time. I'm changing my avatar. Grin

Edit: Oops, didn't realize they weren't in the gallery yet. ::waits in anticipation::
Edited by boogiepop on 07. November 2009 13:10
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

Basashi King
shiny these avatars are great. id be tempted to change mine too if only amano wasnt so f*kkin cool!

thanks for all the work youre putting in. you do your city proud my man! (im a fellow nottingham lad - would love a pint in the trip right now...)

NeoGeoNinja
I HAVE TO SAY...

I've given them a good look over (while eating a 'Youngs' Admiral Pie!) and must admit... It's really hard to pick a favourite! I think the Raiden one looks particularly well myself... Hmm

Ninja

Shiny
Cheers guys, glad y'all dig. Smile

Basashi, I've been in Notts for about 2 months now, it's a pretty cool place.

Ninja, I demand you pick a favourite! Haha, only joking, I'm quite pleased with how they all turned out.

After much rooting around for the password I lost I have transfered both the RBFFS and CvS2 themes to the Avatar Studio. *checks* Yup, they're there.

Jump to Forum: