Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: Shiny
Thread ID: 344
This Thread Is Sticky
This thread is sticky & may contain important information. There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
AngelaAsakura
Great work on the avatars! The characters portraits you used are pretty cute. And I really like the background colors. Not too bright and not too dark.

I'd like to use the Hotaru one at the end of the month. That picture of her is cute as a button! I can't believe I've never seen that art before.
farm6.staticflickr.com/5160/7182649455_b7024d0591.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/AngelaAsakura/
Murikov
Shiny wrote:
I had this crazy idea about a set of Neo girls avatars...

I assume these are from KoFXI?

I still am astonished how brilliant the overall artwork and design from XI actually is, SNKP did a really good job imo. Too bad I've never had the opportunity to give it a play.
i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif

Shiny
AngelaAsakura wrote:
Great work on the avatars! The characters portraits you used are pretty cute. And I really like the background colors. Not too bright and not too dark.

I'd like to use the Hotaru one at the end of the month. That picture of her is cute as a button! I can't believe I've never seen that art before.

Thanks, Angela. They turned out alright didn't they. The artwork mystery is solved below...

Murikov wrote:
Shiny wrote:

I assume these are from KoFXI?

I still am astonished how brilliant the overall artwork and design from XI actually is, SNKP did a really good job imo. Too bad I've never had the opportunity to give it a play.

Indeed, the artwork is from KoF XI. You're not alone in finding it astonishing, the art and presentation are second to none. You really need to play it. Although '96 and '02 are close to my heart I think if we're all honest about it XI is the best game in the series. It's the only reason I have a PS2. Seriously, I have a PS2 and inside it is KoF XI. It's never taken out because it's the only game I have for it.
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/avbar5.png

NeoGeoNinja
GREAT STUFF SHINY...
the avatars look great. In particular, I really like your concept for the SNK Gals Fighter avatars? How about 'mocking' a Miss X avatar - that would be sick!

spd.fotolog.com/photo/45/31/89/kofmania/1245889278887_f.jpg

Out of the girls though, it has to be the Vanessa one! That whole avatar just looks attitude. I love it!

Good work mate...

Ninja
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

LIFE_IN_2D
Great work Shiny. I totally agree that KOF XI is definitely SNKP's best effort to date. Very very clean and stylish presentation, tons of awesome bonus characters. One day I'll jump back on the game. BTW, anyway you can make an evil looking Oswald avy, I'm a big fan of the guy.

NeoGeoNinja wrote:
GREAT STUFF SHINY...
the avatars look great. In particular, I really like your concept for the SNK Gals Fighter avatars? How about 'mocking' a Miss X avatar - that would be sick!

spd.fotolog.com/photo/45/31/89/kofmania/1245889278887_f.jpg

Out of the girls though, it has to be the Vanessa one! That whole avatar just looks attitude. I love it!

Good work mate...

Ninja

Um could "Miss X" possibly be Shermie? I think so..
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

AngelaAsakura
LIFE_IN_2D wrote:
Um could "Miss X" possibly be Shermie? I think so..

To my knowledge, "Miss X" is actually Iori in disguise. I could be mistaken though.
farm6.staticflickr.com/5160/7182649455_b7024d0591.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/AngelaAsakura/
Shadi_Potter
The ending pic above is pretty much a giveaway. Who else was the other team member of Mature and Vice, Billy and Kisaragi? Aside from the hair, pretty much the entire cast of Gals Fighters know that Miss X is Iori.

http://www.arcadequartermaster.com
LIFE_IN_2D
So... Iori is a transvestite? Cool. Hmm
Edited by LIFE_IN_2D on 10. December 2010 03:01
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

Keita-Kata
Shiny wrote:

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/girlsyuri.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/girlswhip.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/girlsvan.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/girlsshion.png

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/girlsmom.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/girlsmalin.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/girlsmary.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/girlsmai.png

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/girlskula.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/girlsking.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/girlskasumi.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/girlsjenet.png

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/girlshotaru.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/girlsathena.png

I love these set of avatars, especially the B.Jenet one.
i39.tinypic.com/16as66f.jpg

PSN: KeitaKata and BlackWings83

Shadi_Potter
LIFE_IN_2D wrote:
So... Iori is a transvestite? Cool. Hmm

SNK Gals Fighters is not "canon". Iori having a poor disguise is just to poke fun on the silliness and light-heartedness of the game, much like the "storylines" from Pocket Fighter.

http://www.arcadequartermaster.com
Shiny
Thanks White Angel, glad you dig. Smile

M-Kof
Wow, amazing avatar collection Shiny.I wish I can make such a good avatar like you Wink.
My favorite avatar from you are :
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/mslugava2.jpg
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/girlswhip.png
And
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/clarkxiav.jpg

maybe one day, I'll use one of them.

Anyway, do you have PSD file for each Avatar Hmm ?

Shiny
Thanks dude! Smile

Unfortunately no, I don't keep the PSDs once I'm done with a particular "theme".

Shiny
Here we go again in 150px-o-vision...

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/ng-terry-150.jpg i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/ng-mary-150.jpg i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/ng-k-150.jpg
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/ng-jenet-150.jpg i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/ng-gato-150.jpg i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/ng-ash-150.jpg
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/ng-andy-150.jpg

The gals are easy... everything else is going to have to be done from scratch, if at all.

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/gal-yuri-150.jpg i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/gal-whip-150.jpg i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/gal-vanessa-150.jpg
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/gal-shion-150.jpg i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/gal-momoko-150.jpg i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/gal-mary-150.jpg
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/gal-malin-150.jpg i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/gal-mai-150.jpg i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/gal-kula-150.jpg
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/gal-king-150.jpg i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/gal-kasumi-150.jpg i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/gal-jenet-150.jpg
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/gal-hotaru-150.jpg i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/gal-athena-150.jpg
Edited by Shiny on 23. August 2012 00:05

Kazuya_UK
Again, must get these added to the Avatar gallery if that's ok?

Kaz
gamercards.exophase.com/224299.png

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
Shiny
Add away. Smile Would you like 'em rared up? I can email them if you like?

Kazuya_UK
Yea dude, please do! Smile

Kaz
gamercards.exophase.com/224299.png

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
Jump to Forum: