Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: Shiny
Thread ID: 344
This Thread Is Sticky
This thread is sticky & may contain important information. There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Shiny
Glad y'all dig! Wow, that's what 6 of them accounted for now... Flying off the shelves. Best find some more art, haha.

Yann
Thanks for all these avatars, some are really great Thumbs Up

Shiny
And, er, BlazBlue then...

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/blaz01.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/blaz02.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/blaz03.png

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/blaz04.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/blaz05.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/blaz06.png

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/blaz07.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/blaz08.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/blaz09.png

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/blaz10.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/blaz11.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/blaz12.png

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/blaz13.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/blaz14.png

Edit: All are now in the Avatar Studio (stage right or you can click the wee pic in my sig), tucked away in a folder called, imaginatively, Shiny's BlazBlue Avatars.

And no, I haven't forgotten about all the other avatars I promised to folk but I've been a bit short on time recently... Same with the widescreen walls. Hey ho. I'm but one man.
Edited by Shiny on 20. July 2009 09:52
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/avbar5.png

Shiny
And look at that, as well as the BlazBlue additions here's some more KoF XII avatars too... Avatar Studio as per usual.

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/chinxii.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/clarkxii.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/daimonxii.png

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/duoxii.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/elisabethxii.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/joexii.png

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/kensouxii.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/maturexii.png

Nadanova
I know you've stuck some Metal Slug ones up already shiny but is there a chance that you could do me a "Marco With the Tank Slug" avatar?

Changed my current one to one of your marcos for now Smile
Don't mention the war! - Basil Fawlty

Shiny
Nadanova wrote:
I know you've stuck some Metal Slug ones up already shiny but is there a chance that you could do me a "Marco With the Tank Slug" avatar?

Changed my current one to one of your marcos for now Smile

I shall see what I can do, sir. I've got some other requests to fill so I'll have a play around with all of them this evening. Unless I get distracted (this happens a lot).

I still really like those SD Slug avatars, they were a real bitch to cut out of the calendar.

Out of curiosity Nadanova, I see you're a Cambridge dweller, do you ever go to Alec's Last Gang in Town gigs at the Man on the Moon? We often stumble that way for them.

Emo Fairy
Looking good Shiny Smile

merlin
I'm loving those avatars Shiny. Great work as usual. Thumbs Up It just so happens I was thinking of getting a BlazBlue one anyway. I went for Noel as she's my favourite. Thanks.

Harv
Top marks on the Avatars Shiny. Those Blazblue ones are pretty cool...
Headbang
Edited by Harv on 20. July 2009 18:01
img18.imageshack.us/img18/6889/10dz7yf.gif

http://www.freewebs.com/2dharv/
Shiny
Thanks guys, glad you all like 'em.

Quick quiz... Should I do THAT to the KoF XII avatars?
<------------------------------------------------------------

Thumbs up/down?

I tried embossing them but they all looked a bit shit after, like it was too much. That really really simple effect I quite like.

priest
...I agree with the others, really good work ShinyThumbs Up
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
Shiny
Cheers priest! I swear I haven't forgotten your Gun.Smoke avatar, I swear... Smile

So I'm an impatient man and it's a 10 minute job... Here's some alternative KoF XII avatars. They're not in the Avatar Studio yet as I can't decide whether or not to add them...

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/andyxii2.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/ashxii2.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/athenaxii2.png

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/benixii2.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/chinxii2.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/clarkxii2.png

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/daimonxii2.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/duoxii2.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/elisabethxii2.png

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/iorixii2.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/joexii2.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/kensouxii2.png

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/kimxii2.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/kyoxii2.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/leonaxii2.png

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/maturexii2.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/raidenxii2.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/ralfxii2.png

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/robertxii2.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/ryoxii2.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/shenxii2.png

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/terryxii2.png

Nadanova
Shiny wrote:

I shall see what I can do, sir. I've got some other requests to fill so I'll have a play around with all of them this evening. Unless I get distracted (this happens a lot).

I still really like those SD Slug avatars, they were a real bitch to cut out of the calendar.

Out of curiosity Nadanova, I see you're a Cambridge dweller, do you ever go to Alec's Last Gang in Town gigs at the Man on the Moon? We often stumble that way for them.

Unfortunately I don't, I live about 15 miles out of cambridge which means a 45min bus journey to get to the city, I've never actually been to Man on the Moon, might wander down there at some point, you can usually find me if I'm out in the anchor on silver street with some friends from my saturday job.
Don't mention the war! - Basil Fawlty

priest
Shiny wrote:
Cheers priest! I swear I haven't forgotten your Gun.Smoke avatar, I swear... Smile

Im not worried about that, take your time and in the meantime Ill "enjoy" your other avatar creationsSmile

...And thanks for remembering my request.
Edited by priest on 20. July 2009 19:59

Shiny
Been a lot of talk about the Real Bouts' recently (with bloody good reason, might I add) and so I decided to make some avatars, like I do. It would seem that most of us, myself included, prefer Real Bout 2 so I went ahead and made some Real Bout Special ones. Because it needs love too y'know. Andy

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbsandy2.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbsbash.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbschonrei.png
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbschonshu.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbsgeese.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbshonfu.png
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbsjoe.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbskim.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbskrauser.png
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbslaurence.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbsmai.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbsmary.png
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbsterry.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbstung.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbsyamazaki.png

They're not in the Avatar Studio yet as I need to sort some stuff out but in the mean time feel free to download/upload in the regular fashion should you wish to use one. Smile

The eagle eyed among you might notice they all have unique backgrounds too... Terry

Edit: Changed Andy 'cos he was bigger than everyone else slightly... Not sure how I missed that. Hey ho, fixed now.

Also, yes, I know certain characters are missing and there's a good reason for that... I don't like them. Seriously, they just didn't look very good. Shrug
Edited by Shiny on 03. November 2009 18:26

priest
Shiny: I like those new RB avatars...I like them ALOTThumbs Up

RiKo
I like RBS best so I like those avatars a lot. I am thinking of becoming Franco Bash!! Franco

good work Shiny Thumbs Up
Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched : http://richwatmov...press.com/
Mini-Reviews of ZX Spectrum games : https://iplayzxsp...ress.com//

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixRisen7
Shiny
Thanks guys! Smile Glad you like them, and I hope you like them even more now.

Ever the revisionist, I've edited them... See what I did? I'll leave them alone now but I think they look better. Blue Mary

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbsandyng.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbsbashng.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbschonreing.png
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbschonshung.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbsgeeseng.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbshonfung.png
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbsjoeng.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbskimng.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbskrauserng.png
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbslaurenceng.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbsmaing.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbsmaryng.png
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbsterryng.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbstungng.png i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/rbsyamazaking.png

ROBOTRON
NICE!!!!
img213.imageshack.us/img213/7476/01hw6.gif
Fight Like A Robot!

http://www.freewebs.com/robotron
NeoGeoNinja
Shiny wrote:
Also, yes, I know certain characters are missing and there's a good reason for that... I don't like them. Seriously, they just didn't look very good. Shrug

WHA??!

No love for Cheng Sinzan? Of course NOT!

In honesty though, with regards to certain ones not looking great... personally, I don't think the 'twins' are looking too hot here tbh!

The idea for RBS avatars is money though! They look nice too!! Great stuff Shiny Thumbs Up

Ninja
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

Jump to Forum: