Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: boogiepop
Thread ID: 3438
Thread Info
There are 12 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 3867 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Departure
boogiepop
I intend to leave NGFL for the time being. I'll check this thread for the next couple of days but if anyone wants to contact me after that, please do so by private message.

Adios fellas
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

cthulhu
Well, all I can say is that's it's quite a loss for NGFL.What made you come to this decision? Anyway, good luck with whatever you're going to do and maybe till later?
My arcade stuff

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

NeoGeoNinja
boogiepop wrote:
I intend to leave NGFL for the time being. I'll check this thread for the next couple of days but if anyone wants to contact me after that, please do so by private message.

Adios fellas

HEY BOOGIE...
Like Cthulhu said, I wish you all the best with whatever it is you're going to be up to for the foreseeable future. I hope everything goes well with regards to work, or indeed finding work, in Japan, the US or wherever... I'm not sure how things turned out in that respect?!

Anyway, all the best and I/we hope to see you round and about again in the not too distant future Smile

Ninja
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

STE C
All the best Boogiepop we hope you will return one day and good luck with your projects dude.Bye

Murikov
It's always a tragic thing when fellow members intend to leave. I hope this has nothing to do with several ongoings here in the near past. Whatever the circumstances are, we surely wish you the best for your future plans and further life. Thumbs Up
i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif

Supergrafx
I suppose this may seem a bit strange coming from someone who you could probably regard as your arch nemesis but i seriously would not like to see you leave here. I have acted in a very juvenile way in my dealings with you in the recent past and i would like to take this opportunity to offer you a sincere apology as well as extend the hand of friendship. Life is not always as we would like it to be and we don't always carry ourselves in ways that are right and proper,i am guilty of several of these trangressions in regards to the way i conducted myself towards you and mere words are not going to repair the damage i have wrought but perhaps this could be a start?

I wish you well in whatever you undertake in the future and do hope you will change your mind and hang around.

RiKo
sorry to hear you are leaving for a while Boogie. come back and see us soon! Smile
Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched : http://richwatmov...press.com/
Mini-Reviews of ZX Spectrum games : https://iplayzxsp...ress.com//

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixRisen7
AngelaAsakura
Sorry to hear that you're leaving. Well, good luck and do take care, okay? And do come back someday. We'll miss you. Bye
Edited by AngelaAsakura on 31. July 2011 19:34
farm6.staticflickr.com/5160/7182649455_b7024d0591.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/AngelaAsakura/
priest
IŽm sorry to hear this, BoogiepopReal Sad

I hope that youŽll eventually find your way back to NGFL...

Take careBye

Supergrafx wrote:
I suppose this may seem a bit strange coming from someone who you could probably regard as your arch nemesis but i seriously would not like to see you leave here. I have acted in a very juvenile way in my dealings with you in the recent past and i would like to take this opportunity to offer you a sincere apology as well as extend the hand of friendship. Life is not always as we would like it to be and we don't always carry ourselves in ways that are right and proper,i am guilty of several of these trangressions in regards to the way i conducted myself towards you and mere words are not going to repair the damage i have wrought but perhaps this could be a start?

I wish you well in whatever you undertake in the future and do hope you will change your mind and hang around.

-Thats really a nice and mature gesture, SupergrafxThumbs Up
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
neogeoeno
its look like major damage for the site by losing one of oldiest and(goodiest) member anyway i hope for you good live where ever you are Bye

LIFE_IN_2D
Good luck, in wherever you go and whatever you do.

See you went you get back.
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

merlin
Sorry to hear that you're leaving us for a while Boogiepop. I hope it won't be too long before you return. If you ever have the time maybe you could occasionally pop into the Sunday chat and let us know how you're getting on.

I'll be interested to hear what you decide to do with regards to work and where you end up moving to. Good luck for the future. Flowers

Jump to Forum: