Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: HexElf
Thread ID: 334
Thread Info
There are 25 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 8583 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Your #1 all time favorite SNK characters (1 male, 1 female)
HexElf
Ok, so this is a freequel to the topic I made where you would name your number one favorite game of all time. This time the rules are a little different as you must choose within the SNK universe (as opposed to non-SNK) and you have to pick two; one guy, one girl.

Go!
img413.imageshack.us/img413/3883/asuborderwide.png
Asuka does not wait until after school, she will kick your ass right now!

https://www.youtube.com/user/HexElf
Spooky
Kyo Kusanagi: The original character in the King of Fighters series. With some of the most powerful move-sets, specials, and combos, Kyo has always been my favorite character since that fateful day I played as him in King of Fighters '96 at a local Dairy Queen (Yeah I know).

Leona Heidern: Her "father" was always a good character to use for me, but I like her moves better. I've been using her constantly since King of Fighters '96. Plus, who can resist the Ikari Warriors team? Ralf, Clark, and the Heidern's kick ass!

Shiny
That's not as easy as it sounds my favourite characters change more frequently than my avatar... Wink

If I can pick from Neo Geo games not necessarily made by SNK I'd go for:

Slash from Waku Waku 7
Marie Bee from Shock Troopers

If not then:

Galford from Sam Sho 2
Shiki from SVC Chaos

goemon4
Favorite SNK caracters..
hmmm, well for female i wil ldefinatly say Mai Shiranui
Favorite male would be Kim Dong Hwan from Garou MotW

Midian
Angel for female, hurray for boobies! But I like to play with Vanessa too.
For male, I like Rock Howard and Freeman, but also K'. So many cool characters!
img386.imageshack.us/img386/9493/ballinqq8.gif

merlin
It's difficult to choose I have so many favourites. I would probably choose Nakoruru from Samurai Spirits and Hanzou from World Heroes.

Raiken
That's a tough one. Well I'd say Iori and Athena.
oi66.tinypic.com/zyjcpl.jpg

sukotsuto
My pick for:

Male would be Geese.
Female would be King

It's a hard decision Pfft

http://www.abyssalchronicles.com
candycab
As usuall being the Black Sheep of the litter I reject youre reality and substitute it with my own Grin

Favorite game ... Hard to say...

Probably the origional Samsho

Favorite charachter thats easy ... SATAN GOAT !

Otherwise I have none Pfft
Edited by candycab on 23. May 2007 08:52
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

James Newell Osterberg, Jr

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

Midian
Oh, I forgot to add Mature to my list.
img386.imageshack.us/img386/9493/ballinqq8.gif

cthulhu
Male: Makaitaitei Fernandeath from Waku Waku 7.
Female: Rosa from Fu'un Super Tag Battle.
My arcade stuff

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

boogiepop
You're going to make me choose between Hotaru and Vanessa? Aaaargh! Vanessa I guess. I saw her fighting style on a video, picked up kof 02/03 for ps2, and thereby was introduced to the neo.
My other would be Kyo.
Edited by boogiepop on 23. May 2007 22:16

Flik
Kyo Kusanagi (99-02) - probably the best designed character ever. First time I saw him with his jeans/white jacket-outfit I fell in love. He's just to cool and doesn't really seem to be making an effort. His new style is really cool as well but I don't really like his early costume (94-98)...

Kyo would be one of the main reasons why I love SNK so much - style

Vanessa - Just cool. As hell. And fun to play with.

joe_higashi19
Male:Joe Higashi
Femal:Angel
FIGHT FIGHT WIN WIN ITS ALWAYS JOE HIGASHI IN THE END!!!
img78.photobucket.com/albums/v245/Dazz22/Sig10.jpg thanks to Dazz

www.dbzpsychosis.com
TaZaR
Male: K'
He has a tottaly badass outfit, and the same goes with his moves. IMO, it was the best decision ever to make him the new main hero of KOF.

Female: Mai Shiranui
I'm thinked on it a lot, but I'll say Mai. She's got da boobs, has many nice moves, and also she's a ninja, and ninjas (with a few exception) are always cool. Cool

Yue
My fav. male character?....hmmmmm K! He has really cool moves and not only that...he's good-looking!

Female? Chizuru or Mai??? Chizuru is cooler, considering her profile and moves of course. Oh and she's really pretty too.
C'est la vie

phry
Male: I'd have to side with K' too actually. However it's not the attire or moves that are the coolest thing about him but his laid back fighting stance. The way he casually walks around the opponent is cool and is almost a taunt in itself and I find my playing style becomes a little more laid back to match! Close second - Terry Bogard who's always been a favourite (I prefer the bomber jacket look to the cap though).

Female: I've said this before and say it again, but it's going to have to be B.Jenet. Firstly, she's a pirate which is always cool but seems to have a fair bit of character to her as well as the skimpy dress lol - particularly with her taunts and that throw ("bye bye" ). A close second would be Yuri though. She has the likable underdog appeal going for her.
Edited by phry on 31. August 2007 11:58

boogiepop
phry wrote:
Male: I'd have to side with K' too actually. However it's not the attire or moves that are the coolest thing about him but his laid back fighting stance. The way he casually walks around the opponent is cool and is almost a taunt in itself and I find my playing style becomes a little more laid back to match!

Yes! I love his roll, crouch, etc. for the same exact reason. SNK managed to squeeze just so much character into his body language.
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

aroboto
My favorite male SNK character right now is probably Yamazaki. I've liked his fighting style ever since Fatal Fury 3, when he was a midboss. Grin

My favorite female SNK character. Hmm. Well, that's a tough one, but for this, I'll nominate Kasumi Todoh. I like her hard-hitting moves the most out of all the female SNKers.

sotenga
Crap. This... ummmmmm... well, it's difficult, to say the least. I THINK... hmmmmmm... *gulp*

I think for male character, I'd go with Genjuro, with Hanzo and Yamazaki not far behind. And for female, I'd say Vanessa wins that bracket, though King and Charlotte get honorable mention. But seriously, that's not set in stone. There's not really a design in all of SNK's archives that I absolutely dislike. There are simply some that I like a lot more than others.

Jump to Forum: