Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: Bullet
Thread ID: 3310
Thread Info
There are 7 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 7226 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs stuff
Bullet
As many of you know I have a fondness for Cadillacs and Dinosaurs or as it was originally titled before the TV show, Xenozoic Tales.

Anyway , here are some of the things I've gathered over the years, either for the game or from the original creator. I was a fan of the comic series before the tv show and game, so this is a series I've been following for quite some time now. This isn't all my Cadillacs and Dinosaurs stuff, I forgot to grab my sega cd copy etc and my individual issues etc, but you get the idea. I like the series lol

So enjoy these pics.

i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii174/Bulletsonnet/DSC05696.jpg

i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii174/Bulletsonnet/DSC05695.jpg

i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii174/Bulletsonnet/DSC05692.jpg

i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii174/Bulletsonnet/DSC05694.jpg
i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii174/Bulletsonnet/opr00FUJ.gif

reelmojo
Awesome! I know very little about the series but I remember watching the show and liking it as a kid. I also remember being pretty excited when I happened to run into a C&D arcade machine at Chi-Chi's (a now out of business Mexican restaurant chain). Now that I have gone back and played that game as an adult I realize that my excitement was not unfounded. I didn't and still don't like the Final Fight games, but Capcom really got their act together and made some awesome beat'em ups. C&D is definitely one of the better ones.

I'm definitely interested in eventually owning this. I would be very interested in owning the Capcom game too, if they ever decide to release a home version.

Bullet
Yeah, its an interesting series and I agree you should get that collection, it collects both the Xenezoic Tales book I have pictured into one volume. Great story and beautiful art by creator Mark Schultz. Its hard as a collector of things not to double up and buy anything and everything for the series that you love. Its something I struggle with, with Neo/SNK stuff, do I really need to own every KOF game multiple times?
Edited by Bullet on 13. May 2011 16:11

NeoGeoNinja
NICE COLLECTION...
there Bullet. I'll admit, I know little about C&D outside of Capcoms beat em up title, but it's interesting to see this other stuff (you have) too.

Great game. Shame it never made it to the Saturn whilst the license was still in effect. Guess we'll never see it now, as it's not one of Capcoms IP's...

Ninja
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

Bullet
Yeah, its a pretty interesting universe all by itself. I'd love to see Capcom put it out on a collection or on xbla or psn. If Konami can put out the old X-men 6 player game, I'm sure Capcom can get the rights to Cadillacs and Dinosaurs again.

merlin
Very nice collection Bullet. Got to admit I've never read the comics or seen the animated series but I absolutely love the Capcom arcade game. One of Capcom's best beat 'em ups and the kind of game that nearly everyone enjoys. I also wish one day we could get a home release. I hope you can get the pcb for a good price one day Bullet I'm almost tempted to buy one myself. Pity it's so rare and expensive.

green beret
Awesome arcade artwork! If I can find it somewhere I will definitely buy it! The game is so great....I love it

Jump to Forum: