Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: candycab
Thread ID: 330
This Thread Is Sticky
This thread is sticky & may contain important information. There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
TV Shows youre watching now !
Crag
i have a choice between the A team and Open all hours on tv at the mo. both good imo. Smile
img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/craghimself/he-called-his-wife-a-bitch-get-it.png

Shiny
Aw, I miss the A-Team... Networks used to put so much more effort (and money) in back in the day.

I can't stop watching Golden Balls... I don't know what's wrong with me... I know it's rubbish but I just can't stop. Split or steal?? Steal, obviously. Either I win or nobody does!
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/avbar5.png

merlin
The A-Team was classic. Used to love watching when I younger. Face in particular was always my favourite. He was cool.

I've been watching Big Brother every day since it started. I'm a hardcore BB fan. Hoping that Rachel will win in the end. Any other Big Brother fans here?

RiKo
I used to love the A-Team - but I can't watch it now - I always start of thinking ' Yeah - its the A-Team' but then switch over after 20 minutes. Mr T is still funny though - you crazy fool! Knight Rider's the same. I even wonder if I could watch a whole episode of Baywatch nowdays - mind you that was a problem back in the day too.

Talking about Big Brother - Face from the A-Team was on it a couple of years ago - you could never have seen that coming - he wasn't even on the radar. - and now MR T's doing chocolate bar commercials!. I think he should advertise bananas - because they always used to give him a drugged banana to get him to go on the airplane.

I saw some of this years big brother - did you hear the Dreamcast discussion? apparently Rex had one on import - before anyone else did. Typical - Bet he didn't have a Neo Geo though! Smile

Just watched Ricky Gervais Fame - very funny at the end about that bloke and his son in the toilets. (I can't say anymore) - I hope that's true!
Edited by RiKo on 27. September 2008 13:55
Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched : http://richwatmov...press.com/
Mini-Reviews of ZX Spectrum games : https://iplayzxsp...ress.com//

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixRisen7
merlin
It's been such a long time since I last saw the A-Team. I'm really in the mood for it. Yeah RiKo I can remember Dirk Benedict being on celebrity Big Brother, the same series that featured Shilpa Shetty. There was a really good programme on UK tv a while back on which they reunited the three surviving members of the A-Team. It seems that Hannibal and Mr. T didn't get on and sometimes wouldn't even speak to each other. I think George Peppard felt that he was the star of the show and resented Mr. T's popularity.

I missed that Dreamcast discussion in BB but knowing Rex it doesn't surprise me. I'm really pleased that Rachel won but a bit surprised too.

Raiken
House. I needed something else to watch on TV besides Law and Order.
oi61.tinypic.com/ettchv.jpg

RiKo
Merlin said: - I'm really pleased that Rachel won but a bit surprised too.

Yes I think Rachel probably deserved to win - though I always like the slightly insane mad people who get kicked/voted out in the first few weeks. I wouldn't have minded if any of Rachel, Sarah or Mikey l had won. I didn't want any of the other lads to win because of the nastiness that went on in the last couple of weeks - it makes me angry when I see people getting bullied.
It was surprising at the time that Rachel won - but when you think about it - people in England will just vote for anyone (including Rachel) , where as I think people in Wales and Scotalnd vote for 'their' person, and when you've got a whole country behind you - you're doing well!

I missed that A-Team program - I remember seeing a trailer for it though. One of my frends told me (approx 6 years ago) they were going to remake the A Team as a film with Jim Carey as Murdoch - but I guess he was wrong. Imagine the huge budget they could spend on blowing helicopters up in the open - instead of blowing them up behind hills Smile
Edited by RiKo on 29. September 2008 14:39

merlin
Yes you're right RiKo about Rachel. I guess having the whole of Wales behind her helped. She was also consistently nice throughout the series and never bitchy. Like you say there was some nastiness especially from Rex, Darnell and my least favourite Luke. I'm glad none of them won that's for sure.

A remake of the A-Team with Jim Carey? I'm glad that never happened. Smile

Eggy
I watch the simpsons every day, I'm a huge fan of the series. but the episodes are repeated very often(people are probably too lazy to translate new episodes) and I already started saying what the characters say, but before they say it(i.e. I say something, a character shows up in the series and says what I just said)
card.mygamercard.net/DE/DerWahreEGGY.png

zockerseele.de.tl
candycab
A-Team was a great part of my TV childhood.

Nowdays much like Air Wolf, Greatest American Hero or even Knight Rider [ yes even the Hofff ! ] when I try to watch it Im rather boared in what seems like record time. Everything made since those shows just seems to move at incredible speeds as far as plot and storyline go.

I think thats probably ruined older TV shows, about the only older show I like to sit through these days is the origional Incredible Hulk, love that show, Bill Bixby was the man Grin

All through my childhood up till around the age of 15 we went to Disney Land and Universal Studios every year so I got to see the places these shows were actually filmed pretty regularly which really helped me appreciate them and added a touch of magic to them.

These days Universal pretty much sucks, its all theme park BS instead of the real deal working studio it used to be.

If you guys catch any of these shows on DVD chechout the alternate audio tracks they are great on the Hulk DVD's, they talk with producers about the set pieces and point out all sorts of cool stuff.

Lately Ive gotten into Dead Like Me, didnt watch it when it was new but now Im digging it via streaming Netflix Wink
Edited by candycab on 02. October 2008 08:49
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

James Newell Osterberg, Jr

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

RiKo
CandyCab - I used to like the Hulk when I was younger (I haven't seen it recently though). I remember I used to really look forward to when he would turn into the Hulk - and punish the bad guys. It was always a bit annoying that he didn't actually want to be the Hulk and would spend ages trying to 'cure' himself - a bit counter productive, like in the Rocky films when Adriane trys to stop Rocky from fighting - after all if there was no Hulk - there'd be no TV show.

Yes Airwolf is particularly bad now - just very boring - I like the theme tune though. I went to Universal Studios once and sat in the Knight Rider car - it didn't talk though, and also the Magnum PI car. I also remember a really good Earthquake attraction, and a bit of a run-down Battlestar Galactica ride.

Just watched the Simpsons film - very good - missed it in the cinema - doh! - and the 2nd Fantastic Four film - doh again! (it was okay, Jessica Alba's hot in it though)

goemon4
Been watching Weeds lately at my friends house, it's actually a really funny show, we are at season 4 and it's getting really good. Shame when I leave I wont be watching it anymore but still if anyone wants to watch something give Weeds a try.
i95.photobucket.com/albums/l148/goemon4/Khushnood_Butt_MOTW.jpg

Will
My most recent TV show watching that has been going on are in this order:

"Lilo & Stitch", "Wolverine and the X-men", "The Legend of Tarzan", "Spider-man Unlimited" and "The Emperor's New School".

Science Fiction, Twists and Mythology all fascinate me as well as the occasional facts on Animal Planet.
Edited by Will on 09. July 2009 06:09

Midian
At the moment Californication when I get the change, and some Family Guy, South Park and the Simpsons
img386.imageshack.us/img386/9493/ballinqq8.gif

priest
Well not a TV show but a movie;

DEAD SNOW / DÖD SNÖ - Norweigan zombie movie and quite good actually:

www.firstshowing.net/img2/deadsnow-poster-final-big.jpg

YouTube Video

Edited by priest on 18. February 2010 22:42
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
STE C
I am not a big tv watcher but do enjoy older tv shows my fave being Banacek starring George Peppard and The Equalizer with Edward Woodward. Currently watching Airwolf boxset and do admit to enjoying two and a half men with Charlie Sheen which my gf has got me into.

Basashi King
lots of a team love going on earlier in the thread!

i picked up the series 1 box set at xmas and am waiting for the right mood to crack it out!

my favourite was definitely hannibal: other than face, he was the only guy that got the chicks - who were all at least 40 years younger than he was, the filthy perv! completely farcical.

he never used to do anything either, except give everyone else tasks to do. in one episode, b.a. asks him what hes gonna do after bossing everyone about, and he replies that hes gonna sit on the roof with a ham sandwich and a pair of binoculars. classic.

im downloading hd quality hustle at the mo as some family viewing with the bird once ive got my new tv (probably end of march); we were recently addicted to celebrity bb too.

vinnie jones was a total nob in my opinion. peoples champion my bottom.

priest
Another nazi-zombi-action-flick that I´ve enjoyed tonight, and its really good actually:

OUTPOST

www.horror-movies.ca/albums/userpics/poster_outpost_1.jpg

YouTube Video

Edited by priest on 18. February 2010 22:40

Will
Months ago I watched "Young Indiana Jones Chronicles". My favourite episode is "Prague, 1917" on "Espionage Escapades", it's like a cross between Monty Python and the Pink Panther films .

I have been watching various giant monster films lately. The films are "Them!", "Tarantula" and "The Deadly Mantis". Also while I was at it, I watched the first of the Gill Man trilogy "Creature from the Black Lagoon". I am on the verge of watching "The Black Scorpion".

As for television series, I have watched Classic Disney episodes starring Chip and Dale. I am currently onto Disney's "Bonkers" and Disney's "The Emperor's New School". Yep! I like media which have a "breaking the fourth wall".Wink

priest
Another movie I saw last night, but it was shown on TV...so:

"The collector" from some of the people who did SAW...And No, its not about collecting NEO GEOGrin:

YouTube Video

c0181321.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/PHmIkpqr6jUups_1_m.jpg
Edited by priest on 02. March 2010 20:02

Jump to Forum: