Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: candycab
Thread ID: 330
This Thread Is Sticky
This thread is sticky & may contain important information. There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
TV Shows youre watching now !
goemon4
yeah, look at what happened to sienfeld (or how ever ya spell it) they almost milked it dry, then again, american shows tend to have that happen to them.....

also im watching pokemone free tv!! (thank god, that 2 day marathon was killing me) i mean how many seasons cna they make about pokemon!!
i95.photobucket.com/albums/l148/goemon4/Khushnood_Butt_MOTW.jpg

Shiny
goemon4 wrote:
also im watching pokemone free tv!! (thank god, that 2 day marathon was killing me) i mean how many seasons cna they make about pokemon!!

Almost as many as they have Pokemon games. Pfft I mean, c'mon how many times can they release the same game...? :eh:
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/avbar5.png

Kazuya_UK
Fawlty Towers rules, especially "The Germans" episode! Grin

Been watching Family Guy, American Dad and (as the avatar shows) LOTS of Futurama. Also watching some Bottom episodes as I got series 2 on DVD... really takes me back to my youth! LOL

Been watching a bit of CSI too.

Kaz
gamercards.exophase.com/224299.png

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
Shiny
Kazuya_UK wrote:
Fawlty Towers rules, especially "The Germans" episode! Grin

Been watching Family Guy, American Dad and (as the avatar shows) LOTS of Futurama. Also watching some Bottom episodes as I got series 2 on DVD... really takes me back to my youth! LOL

Been watching a bit of CSI too.

Kaz

Bottom series 2 includes the fairground episode doesn't it? Can't remember... Every episode of Bottom is bordering on genius imo. Smile

Theiving gypo bastards! ...And I bet it was you that nicked it, either you or one of your slippery deformed half brothers! Extended family? Just another word for a sexual free for all! LOL LOL LOL

Shiny
Today I'm watching "V" anyone else remember it? One of those rare occasions when an 80's TV show is as good as you remember it... God, showing my age again...

candycab
"V" was pretty damn cool the first time around, I think I was about 11 or so when it came out ( 1982 ? ) I think its actually in my Netflix que Grin

Lately Ive been watching "The Ultimate Fighter" when I can catch it, usually grabbing rips from a few Torrent sites as I usually work the nights its on TV. I like mixed martial arts so its pretty fun to watch.
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

James Newell Osterberg, Jr

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

Shiny
Yeah, it's pretty old now but check this out; Kenneth Johnson, the writer of the original mini series is releasing a sequel in the form of a novel later this year with a TV adaptation to follow next year. Shock Who saw that coming? Not I.

Apparently the story follows on from the first mini series and completely disregards everything that happened in the subsequent series' which, if we're all completely honest, is probably a good thing.

Well I'm excited anyway. Grin

candycab
Shiny wrote:
Yeah, it's pretty old now but check this out; Kenneth Johnson, the writer of the original mini series is releasing a sequel in the form of a novel later this year with a TV adaptation to follow next year. Shock Who saw that coming? Not I.

Apparently the story follows on from the first mini series and completely disregards everything that happened in the subsequent series' which, if we're all completely honest, is probably a good thing.

Well I'm excited anyway. Grin

That actually sounds pretty cool and something I would watch.

As I remember it the TV series was complete crap and much like some other movie based TV series it shouldnt have been done ( the one with the aliens that looked like they had sponges for heads and were police officers comes to mind ... Alien something... horrible show and pretty shitty movie to boot )
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

Raiken
TV show wise, just the new episodes of South Park.
oi61.tinypic.com/ettchv.jpg

Spooky
Right this minute? Man, there's nothing on so I'm watching The Cosby Show.

On another note, does anyone actually watch Drawn Together, that show looks so retarded.
Long long ago, there were a man..

sukotsuto
Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares

US version

It's interesting, but they said the original's better than this US version though

http://www.abyssalchronicles.com
Midian
Hell's Kitchen ftw.
img386.imageshack.us/img386/9493/ballinqq8.gif

candycab
Spooky wrote:
Right this minute? Man, there's nothing on so I'm watching The Cosby Show.

On another note, does anyone actually watch Drawn Together, that show looks so retarded.

The first season was actually pretty funny, I generally hate reality TV, its just such rehash crap. Drawn Together pretty much rips on reality TV in general though it gets old rather fast and is only watchable in short incraments for myself.

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

Spooky
Yeah, the writing in the earlier seasons was pretty good. I actually kind of like Nick At Nite, some of the shows aren't too bad, although George Lopez kind of sucks.

As for Drawn Together, ugh, the commercials make it look so lame. I think it's hilarious how a show like South Park has done so much better than pretty much any other Comedy Central show when the animation is so bad. I guess the characters really make the show..
Long long ago, there were a man..

ROBOTRON
I don't watch much mainstream TV...I hate most of it.

Most watched:

JLU - Boomerang

Are you Being Served? - Public TV

The First 48 - A&E

City Confidential - A&E

American Justice - A&E

Cold Case Files - A&E

Smallville - CW50

img213.imageshack.us/img213/7476/01hw6.gif
Fight Like A Robot!

http://www.freewebs.com/robotron
Goemon
"Universe" on the History Channel has been quite appealing to me lately.

i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/cockayus/goemonsig.jpg

broken harbours
chalie brooker's screenwipe always brings a mirthful smile to my face.

phry
chalie brooker's screenwipe always brings a mirthful smile to my face.

yeah, the guy's a genius! So blunt and so funny. Here's his countdown of '10 Biggest Cocks in Advertising'

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiwmYjk9ARA&NR=1[/youtube]

wait..there's she-cocks too LOL

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik7bDGQ4uO8[/youtube]
Edited by phry on 13. January 2008 21:34

Kazuya_UK
LOL awesome! LOL

Kaz
gamercards.exophase.com/224299.png

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
ROBOTRON
Are you being served?
JLU re-runs