Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: candycab
Thread ID: 330
This Thread Is Sticky
This thread is sticky & may contain important information. There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
TV Shows youre watching now !
Shiny
Maybe the movie will make up for it... Wink
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/avbar5.png

Spooky
Yeah, I hope so. I'm looking forward to the Futurama movie more though. Bender's Big Score or whatever..

Shiny
Goddamn I miss Futurama!

Season 3 is class from beginning to end. Cool

Spooky
Yeah, that show was the best. I hear Matt Groening and the the writers are in the process of making like 13 or 17 more episodes from the movie, or something like that. Whatever brings more to tv, I'm happy.

goemon4
Shiny wrote:
Goddamn I miss Futurama!

Season 3 is class from beginning to end. Cool

thats why i love AS, every night one hour of Futurama, imo i found it better than the few episodes of the simpsons i saw (just cause Zoidberg, Fry, and Bender are the funniest characters on any tv show, EVER)

i wish theyd come out with the esp that are in production, i cant wait for them! (and theres gonna be a movie?!)
i95.photobucket.com/albums/l148/goemon4/Khushnood_Butt_MOTW.jpg

Spooky
Yeah, the movie is called Bender's Big Score as of now. It's supposed to come out this december too. I saw the first episode last night, I love watching the beginning where everything gets started. The suicide booth was so hilarious.

Shiny
Good news everyone! Futurama FTW! Grin

I heard that they were just combining some of the new episodes and releasing it as a movie, are they really doing a stand alone movie? I can't wait.

candycab
Futurama: Bender's Big Score

Shows a release date of December 2007
Edited by candycab on 26. May 2007 14:58
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

James Newell Osterberg, Jr

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

goemon4
*screams liek a school girl seeing a pop star* yay! lol, im definatly gonna go see that, and lol

Al Gore ... Himself (voice)

Whats with Al Gore and futurama? LOL

Shiny
I'm more excited than a grown man probably should be. Wink

And Frank Welker voicing Nibbler/Additional voices, don't know if he always has but that's Megatron that is.

Spooky
I can't wait for that movie to come out, it'll probably blow The Simpson's one out of the water. I'd rather watch Futurama over the current Simpson's episodes any day.

Shiny
The reason, I think, Futurama has remained so loved by everyone has to be because they only made 4 seasons of it. Had they gone on to make as many episodes as they have The Simpsons (last count was 35,678,901) then I'm sure it'd be just as shit by now.

I'm really looking forward to both movies! Grin

Spooky
Yeah, it probably would have sucked later on. That kinda worries me about the new episodes that are in production. Still though, Futurama's universe is so large and so unexplained, that I can't imagine them actually running out of ideas like The Simpsons has.

goemon4
yeah, but i doubt futurama will ever suck, with characters like Zoidberg any show would pwn

Spooky
Yeah, Futurama never gets old. Nice CV logo, I love that band. But after getting their discography, I've decided I like Leftover Crack a little more.

goemon4
Shock how can ya say that? Squatta's Paradise is like the best ep stza ever wrote! And No Gods No Managers was amazing! (Living the Laws was a great song) but lets keep this in the music discussion Grin

Shiny
Been watching Fawlty Towers, voted best sitcom ever and I struggle to think of a reason to argue...

Don't mention the war...

cthulhu
Watched a few Tales From the Crypt episodes lately...TFTC is still awesome after all these years.
My arcade stuff

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

phry
I've just got the new American Dad DVD boxset so have been watching those quite a lot lately. Smile

So excited about the new Futurama episodes. I heard somewhere that it was a bit ilke Family Guy's Stewie Griffin Movies where it's made into 3/4 episodes that are like a single movie when played continuously. Certainly if that goes well, then fingers crossed for a new series. I just can't wait.

Faulty Towers is such a classic - a pity that there's only 12 episodes. Well, I guess that's British sitcoms for you. It's so sad how many great British shows had such short runs. Spaced being another example at only 14 episodes, or Black Books at 18.:(

Shiny
Young Ones, Filthy, Rich and Catflap, Bottom. It's criminal. But I guess that's why we hold them in such high regard, 'cos they stopped making them before they ran out of ideas. Wink

Jump to Forum: