Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: candycab
Thread ID: 330
This Thread Is Sticky
This thread is sticky & may contain important information. There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
TV Shows youre watching now !
sukotsuto
"The Ultimate Fighter". ALL the episodes are free now in www.ultimatefight... so I'm totally psyched!

http://www.abyssalchronicles.com
priest
"V" Had its premiere here in SWEDEN tonight. Im pleasantly surprised how much I liked it, I still remember how I enjoyed watching the original "V" and were a little nervous how the new one would turn out.

I will surely continue to watch the new "V" series, what do you think about it?

Trailer:

YouTube Video

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
Neo Beast
priest wrote:
"V" Had its premiere here in SWEDEN tonight. Im pleasantly surprised how much I liked it, I still remember how I enjoyed watching the original "V" and were a little nervous how the new one would turn out.

Trailer:

YouTube Video

I have also been watching the new V series in Australia Priest :-) its not bad but i kinda really like the Original V series. I prefer Dianna then anna. i always had the the hots for Dianna as a kid back in the 80's. Wouldn't it be good if they brought in Robert Englund as willie in the New Series.
XBOX 360 GT: xx NEO BEAST xx /PSN GT: NeoDragon74

priest
Neo Beast wrote:
priest wrote:

Trailer:

YouTube Video

I have also been watching the new V series in Australia Priest :-) its not bad but i kinda really like the Original V series. I prefer Dianna then anna. i always had the the hots for Dianna as a kid back in the 80's. Wouldn't it be good if they brought in Robert Englund as willie in the New Series.

Yea me too, I also prefer Diana to Anna. Diana was really evil in a "sexy way", you can call me sick but thats my opinion anyway. But lets give Anna a try to "get going" Thumbs Up

Nah Im not that keen on bringing back Robert Englund as willie, despite him being from SWEDEN and all. I just didnt like his character in the original "V".

Lisa, the new youthleader on the other hand OH MY GOD!!!!! This is one character I liked for some reason...In Love

Lisa

www.lauravandervoort.net/photos/tv/v/content/bin/images/large/v042.jpg

Lydia and Diana

l.yimg.com/l/tv/us/img/site/80/55/0000058055_20090610100552.jpg
Edited by priest on 02. April 2010 15:45
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
lee gray
I have been enjoying the columbo repeats every sunday for the last couple of months

candycab
Currently watching Ultimate Fighter and this great piece of my childhood Smile

http://www.amazon...B00005JOJP
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

James Newell Osterberg, Jr

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

CountMetal
I rarely watch a lot of tv nowadays except when there is a sporting event on. Usually whenever I have time, I sometimes watch Deadliest Warrior.
Edited by CountMetal on 15. October 2010 00:07

candycab
Masters of Horror Week on Chiller Clap

http://www.chille...f%20Horror
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

sukotsuto
I rarely watch TV shows... but would I miss out on a zombie-related TV show like "The Walking Dead"? Grin Watched the first episode... and it looks REALLY promising! Only two episodes thus far, and I'm currently dling the 2nd one via PSN

http://www.abyssalchronicles.com
Harv
I just started watching (for about the tenth time) my favorite American TV show of all time, Married with Children.

"look Jefferson, Hooters!"

Its the simple things that amuse me. Anybody else like this?

Cool
img18.imageshack.us/img18/6889/10dz7yf.gif

http://www.freewebs.com/2dharv/
candycab
Harv wrote:
I just started watching (for about the tenth time) my favorite American TV show of all time, Married with Children.

"look Jefferson, Hooters!"

Its the simple things that amuse me. Anybody else like this?

Cool

That has to be the best thing to ever come from Fox a total classic :-)

I'm going to try to remember "Monster Man" on SYFY next Wednesday since it looks sort of cool. Try to catch Ultimate Fighter if I can remember that too.

Planet Green had a similar creature effects show on for a while that I stumbled across a few months ago but I dont remember the name and Haven't seen it since.
Edited by candycab on 16. March 2012 03:27

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

Kazuya_UK
Watching "Lost Girl", a Canadian supernatural series:

YouTube Video

It's not exactly going to win awards, but has good characters, it's funny, it's full of very hot girls, succubi... and there's a fair bit of girl on girl.

Did I mention the girl on girl? Even the girlfriend is liking it Grin

Kaz
gamercards.exophase.com/224299.png

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
-SD-
I watched the first three episodes of Once Upon a Time round my mate's last night, so I've acquired the rest of the series to watch.
Beard Complete UK/Euro Clamshell NEO•GEO Pocket Collection Headbang
39 Color & 2 Cover Variations, 5 B&W

crazygermn
your probably going to take a away my nerd credentials for saying this but I'm just now starting to watch Dr. Who on netflix... *runs away*
NGPCFL!

-SD-
I finished Once Upon a Time and I'm quite looking forward to the next season.

In the meantime, I've been watching Continuum. I've always been into things involving time travel, the Star Trek episodes and movies are always quite entertaining. Although I've been told that I'm an absolute nightmare when it comes to watching Back to the Future..... Anyway, there's four episodes of the series so far and it's pretty good. The concept of the Corporations running the world is interesting, and rather believable, quite worryingly. The future scenes and technology are all very well done. I think this is going to be a very good series and worth watching until the end.

-SD-
Series 7 of Futurama has begun Headbang

I just watched the first two episodes whilst eating me dinner, thought they were pretty good.

candycab
-SD- wrote:
Series 7 of Futurama has begun Headbang

I just watched the first two episodes whilst eating me dinner, thought they were pretty good.

I had no idea that was even on anymore aside from the syndication on Comedy central.

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

candycab
crazygermn wrote:
your probably going to take a away my nerd credentials for saying this but I'm just now starting to watch Dr. Who on netflix... *runs away*

Nah being a Neo Geo fan will uphold your Nerd status with no problems Smile ... The question is which DR Who ? Some are better than others, Tom Baker and his Super Afro was the one I enjoyed the most out of the ones I have actually watched which is a bit of all the series upto about 1986 or so. I've never been a major Dr Who fan and found it all sort of strange but as I have aged [ now 42 ] it has become much more interesting.

I catch the new show now and then and its pretty good but lacks the DR Who low budget cheesy feel that makes the older shows much more fun to watch. The new guy is doing a great job with the role and has the oddball look that every Dr should have Smile
Edited by candycab on 24. June 2012 06:28

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

Bullet
Hmmm, let's see. I'm watching in no particular order...

Continuum (its been interesting so far, only a few eps in)

Tron Uprising (seriously, this is a great show)

The legend of Korra (Avatar The Last Airbender was great, this follows in that tradition)

True Blood, just started again. (It's pretty crazy, just watching to see where it goes)

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff, but that's what comes to mind at the moment.

That's right Kaz Lost Girl is a Canadian show and with that you get some cheese as per our agreement with the tv/movie industry.
Edited by Bullet on 24. June 2012 17:33
i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii174/Bulletsonnet/opr00FUJ.gif

TF73
The only TV serie I'm following at the moment is Revenge.

Jump to Forum: