Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: Circa2113
Thread ID: 33
Thread Info
There are 15 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 4195 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Hey Everyone
Circa2113
Just wanted to introduce myself. A few of you might recognize me from the old forums (pretty new there) My real name is Justin and I live in the southeastern United States. I've only been able to afford to play the NEO at home for a few months now, but I now spend most of my spare money on it. I currently have a NEO AES w/ Phantom 1, NEO CD toploader and a couple pocket colors for two player on long plane rides/road trips. (not to mention a load of games)

My favorite SNK games are Metal Slug (I personally like X and 3 the best), the Last Blade, Fatal Fury (especially MOTW), blazing star, samurai shodown and neo turfmasters. I hope I can contribute to the site in some way. (most likely reviews) Oh, and kazuya, thanks for letting me get a sneak peak of the site, I appreciate it. Smile

Kazuya_UK
Welcome to the new site my friend! Good collection you have there! Your list of favourite games sounds a lot like mine too, and it's always good to hear from people that appreciate Neo Turfmasters! Smile

If you can contribute to the site in any way, that would be great. With the way the site is now setup it is much easier for people to submit stuff, and also MUCH easier for me to add them, without having to fiddle around with editing pages manually and uploading via ftp. Now it's all done on site, so it is MUCH better!

Kaz
gamercards.exophase.com/224299.png

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
Circa2113
Definitely, turfmasters is in my top 20 games of all time. I really just can't get enough of it, it's so damn addicting. Thanks for the welcome and expect a message from me soon about the things I like about the site and the things that need some work/my suggestions.

-Justin

Goemon
Welcome! I live in the South Eastern US as well.

Turfmasters kicks ass!

Vickz
Welcome Circa2113, how's it going?

Metal Slug is an awesome game, it's just a shame I'm useless at it. I'm more into my puzzle games like Magical drop, I'm awesome at that Smile

Vickz

Circa2113
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Goemon, if you don't mind me asking, where in the SE are you? I'm about 30 miles north of Tallahassee myself. Vickz, I used to be terrible at metal slug myself, I suppose it just takes a lot of memorization. Magical drop is excellent though. I own 2 at the moment and my aunt ordered 3 for my Christmas present! (yea, she is awesome) Behind bust-a-move/puzzle bobble, I'd say it is my favorite puzzle game.

Vickz
Circa2113: Love Puzzle Bobble as well, it's one of those very addictive games I just can't stop playing it when I get started. All the Magical Drops as great, I own Kaz at it he's only ever beaten me a few times. I rule at it Pfft Also loving League Bowling too the flash game on this site is very addictive too was playing that for ages today got 9 strikes in arow again Smile

Vicky

Goemon
Circa2113 wrote:
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Goemon, if you don't mind me asking, where in the SE are you? I'm about 30 miles north of Tallahassee myself.

We're actually not too far from each other. I live in Ocala, FL. Maybe a 5 or 6 hour drive in the SE direction

Circa2113
Vickz wrote:
Circa2113: Love Puzzle Bobble as well, it's one of those very addictive games I just can't stop playing it when I get started. All the Magical Drops as great, I own Kaz at it he's only ever beaten me a few times. I rule at it Pfft Also loving League Bowling too the flash game on this site is very addictive too was playing that for ages today got 9 strikes in arow again Smile

Vicky

Haha, I think she is calling you out Kaz. LOL League bowling is pretty fun also, but I get pretty bored with it because I usually can't find someone to play 2 player with. 9 strikes is damn good, I can't seem to break 7...Oh, and I never realized the flash game, that is pretty cool.

Goemon wrote:
Circa2113 wrote:
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Goemon, if you don't mind me asking, where in the SE are you? I'm about 30 miles north of Tallahassee myself.

We're actually not too far from each other. I live in Ocala, FL. Maybe a 5 or 6 hour drive in the SE direction

Cool, probably closer to me than anyone else on the boards. Let me know if your ever in the Tallahassee/Valdosta area and maybe we could meet up. I really could use someone to play some of my neo stuff with. Wink

Goemon
Circa2113 wrote: Let me know if your ever in the Tallahassee/Valdosta area and maybe we could meet up. I really could use someone to play some of my neo stuff with. Wink

Fo Sho. I can hardly find anyone to play Neo games with myself. I've been lucky enough to get a couple of friends addicted to Gekka No Kenshi lately though.

Circa2113
Goemon wrote:
Circa2113 wrote: Let me know if your ever in the Tallahassee/Valdosta area and maybe we could meet up. I really could use someone to play some of my neo stuff with. Wink

Fo Sho. I can hardly find anyone to play Neo games with myself. I've been lucky enough to get a couple of friends addicted to Gekka No Kenshi lately though.

Yea, same problem myself. My brother will play last blade or windjammers from time to time and my ex-girlfriend loved puzzle bobble. Other than that I play against the computer 98% of the time.:( We are actually attempting to set up an Alabama/Georgia/Florida neo gathering in the coming months at neo-geo.com and you're welcome to join us if you can make it up this way. Wink

Kazuya_UK
Same really, the only person I knew around here that was big into SNK was MitchMF, although he has moved to Cambridge now so I don't see him as much (did play him on some NGBC and MI2 last time he was down though). Emo Fairy likes some SNK stuff, although she does enjoy kicking my ass with Kula on KOF MI2! Shock. Seriously, if I ever see that Kula spin kick again it will be too soon :sweat:. And yea, Vickz is insanely good at Magical Drop III, but she knows as well as I do that when I've had time to practice I can beat anyone! Wink (bring it on little sis!)

I did meet up with Debujin at one of Klarkus's tournaments though and he handed my ass to me on NGBC. Surprisingly I did better on 3rd Strike though, and most of you know that isn't really my game. Was good fun to meet up with him though, we really need more hardcore SNK fans in this area Roll Eyes

Kaz

Kazuya_UK
Ohhhh, just you wait! :twisted:

Kaz

deadpixels
Welcome Circa, I'm pretty sure I recognize your name from the boards at Neogeo.com. I'm pretty much on the same page as you as far as Neo favorites go. I spend most of my time playing Last Blade, which I think is one of the best fighters of all time, and Slug X. Turfmasters is great but paying $80+ for the MVS cart at the moment seems pretty dear when I'm having so much fun with Wii Sports golf at the moment, but I know I'll fold and pick it up eventually.

Anyway, welcome to the boards, and I cant wait to check out some of your contributions.

http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5727026
HexElf
Circa2113 wrote:
My favorite SNK games are Metal Slug (I personally like X and 3 the best), the Last Blade, Fatal Fury (especially MOTW), blazing star, samurai shodown and neo turfmasters. I hope I can contribute to the site in some way. (most likely reviews) Oh, and kazuya, thanks for letting me get a sneak peak of the site, I appreciate it. Smile

Welcome back here man, even though you made it back before I did haha. But what am I seeing here, are you now also a proud owner of the world's most kickass golf game? Lemme know what other games you got during my hiatus if you want more quick reviews on them ;D
img413.imageshack.us/img413/3883/asuborderwide.png
Asuka does not wait until after school, she will kick your ass right now!

https://www.youtube.com/user/HexElf
Jump to Forum: