Helicopter
Neo Beast
is the new champion in
3D Stick FPS with 79375 points
3D Stick FPS

Thread Author: STE C
Thread ID: 3291
Thread Info
There are 199 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 48952 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Gunlord
neoman
didn't want to miss out on this game i'v ordered mine aweek ago only 120 units going to be made and they taken up 75 % of the orders inTerry

lee gray
I may order the AES version, I am just waiting for a reply to confirm it wont be re-released on AES, after the 120 are gone. As I didnt expect to see last hope or fast striker released again in different forms.
Edited by lee gray on 27. December 2011 15:57

neoman
Terrymy order is confirmed...can't wait

lee gray
Just ordered the AES version as a treat for myself.

RiKo
Congratulations Lee and Neoman Thumbs Up I really like the design of the AES version. looks like we will be able to have a HSC on this game.
Edited by RiKo on 08. January 2012 16:17
raptr.com/badge/LensFlare/fs_lastplayed.png

Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched : http://richwatmov...press.com/

i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr45/RimShot69/TwitGeorge_zps65e0dea7.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixRisen7
LIFE_IN_2D
RiKo wrote:
Congratulations Lee and Neoman Thumbs Up I really like the design of the AES version. looks like we will be able to have a HSC on this game.

YEAH DOOD.

If you ain't buying Gunlord, GFTO EM-EFFER! : p

Can't wait to receive my DC copy. HSC is going to get blown the fuck up.

Somebody shoot me.
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

lee gray
I doubt if I will participate in high score unless i get a neo geo, however if someone wanted to play it here who has a neo system, they could bring it around and I would brown tape wrap the cart to avoid insertion marks lol

RiKo
lol 2D, hopefully the HSC will be around release date - if you are listening Priest Smile

Lee wrote :- I doubt if I will participate in high score unless i get a neo geo, however if someone wanted to play it here who has a neo system, they could bring it around and I would brown tape wrap the cart to avoid insertion marks lol

oh i see wow thats dedication for you! I do remember buying games before i actually owned systems in the past but i did always get the system in the end. I think you will cave-in eventually, a Neo Geo will be cheaper than Gunlord after all Smile

priest
RiKo: I´m always listeningWink

Is there an official release date for this one?
img102.imageshack.us/img102/9359/lastsuppersnkhz7.gif

i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
neoman
the release date for gunlord is 31 march, so get your orders in ........

viktorh
Just ordered the game. The most expensive game I've bought to this date, I'm sure it'll be worth it. Smile
Edited by viktorh on 23. January 2012 18:08

SteveDave
viktorh wrote:
Just ordered the game. The most expensive game I've bought to this date, I'm sure it'll be worth it. Smile

Lucky dog. I would be in the market if my tax returns weren't already committed elsewhere. Who knows, might be able to sneak a DC copy past the old lady Pray
img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/GenAn/kof-13-logo-1.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/GenAn/userstevedave.png

img814.imageshack.us/img814/6951/44988.gif

Murikov
@neoman, lee gray, viktorh:

Congrats on purchasing that treasure, would be great if you share your opinions and thoughts when it's released! Thumbs Up

Personally I'd be still interested in the DC version, but the console itself has to be acquired first...
i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x434/Murikov/SNK%20stuff/SNK_zps13025fff.gif

neros
Murikov wrote:
@neoman, lee gray, viktorh:

Congrats on purchasing that treasure, would be great if you share your opinions and thoughts when it's released! Thumbs Up
first...

Yeah and please upload some gameplay on youtube I dying to see this game in action other than the demo that is out. Anyway Congrats!

www.ipaint.dk
lee gray
You know what really irks me is when a company calls something limited edition and gives you final quantity numbers and allow it for pre order and you ask then before giving them the money months in advance is that the final number and they say yes and then fkn change it....

I asked them straight out and they said no more AES were to be made and they just upped the quantity by 30 to 150, now thats 30 less potential buyers if I ever need to sell it.

NG Dev Team
Dear customers,

we decided the final production numbers for our Gunlord games:

Gunlord DC "Dragon Box" Collector's Edition : 300 units worldwide (50% are left)

Gunlord AES/Homecart LE English+Japanese : 120 units worldwide (both combined) (25% are left)

Gunlord MVS Shockbox LE : 60 units worldwide (30% are left)

As soon as those are sold out they go out of print. Remaining stocks will be auctioned on Yahoo Japan in 2012.

last time I pre order from then, I wouldnt have cared if they had not confirmed it and then added more but I only ordered it as like rare things, might as well have gone for cheaper rarer mvs version.............

RiKo
that sucks Lee they should have manufactured the extra ones in non-limited edition format. At least you will get an earlier number i suppose.

i wouldnt be surprised if they make some non-limted edition versions at a later date, just to reduce cost of existing copies further.

viktorh
A small supply of Gunlord MVS regular edition is available for pre-order:
http://www.ngdevd...016caf6619

100 EUR cheaper than the limited edition. Will ship 2-3 weeks later according to the newsletter.

neoman
Terry gun lord production upped to 150 its still a small quantity compared to what comes out
On the ps3 and x box ...can't complain

zyoops
lee gray wrote:
You know what really irks me is when a company calls something limited edition and gives you final quantity numbers and allow it for pre order and you ask then before giving them the money months in advance is that the final number and they say yes and then fkn change it....

I asked them straight out and they said no more AES were to be made and they just upped the quantity by 30 to 150, now thats 30 less potential buyers if I ever need to sell it.

NG Dev Team
Dear customers,

we decided the final production numbers for our Gunlord games:

Gunlord DC "Dragon Box" Collector's Edition : 300 units worldwide (50% are left)

Gunlord AES/Homecart LE English+Japanese : 120 units worldwide (both combined) (25% are left)

Gunlord MVS Shockbox LE : 60 units worldwide (30% are left)

As soon as those are sold out they go out of print. Remaining stocks will be auctioned on Yahoo Japan in 2012.

last time I pre order from then, I wouldnt have cared if they had not confirmed it and then added more but I only ordered it as like rare things, might as well have gone for cheaper rarer mvs version.............

damm 319 eur the MVS version

better get the dc version lol

-SD-
I just happened to be checking the NG: Dev.Direct site to find out when I might actually get to play this, and the crafty buggers have changed the dates again. At the moment it's saying:

MVS (Limited Edition) - Thursday 15th March
MVS (Regular) - Monday 26th March
Dreamcast (All Versions) - Sunday 15th April
AES (Japanese/English) - Monday 30th April

So if they stick to these dates they'll have had my Dreamcast pre-order, and my money, for a few days shy of 6 months. This is getting a bit silly now. I appreciate that they want to improve the game and make it as good as possible, but that doesn't mean they should start taking orders this far in advance.

I'm also having such issues with Sturmwind for the Dreamcast. The only information on the RedSpotGames website is that it won't be released before the end of March. I understand that they've had problems getting the disc pressed, but that was back in December. I paid for the standard version absolutely ages ago, and the Ltd Edition when it was announced in November.
Beard Complete UK/Euro Clamshell NEO•GEO Pocket Collection Headbang
39 Color & 2 Cover Variations, 5 B&W

Jump to Forum: