Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: Supergrafx
Thread ID: 3265
Thread Info
There are 31 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 11516 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
The joke
Supergrafx
No problem with you not appreciating the joke priest,as you say different strokes for different folks.My humor comment in the shoutbox wasn't aimed at you,it was aimed at the crybaby who has since edited his "lame and boring" comment from the shoutbox.
I'll tell you what's "lame and boring" boogiepop and thats putting the effort in to go to chat then trying to engage you in any sort of conversation.....takes "lame and boring" to new heights,i've had root canal work done that's been more enjoyable....go bite the big one junior,you're nothing but a piss weak crybaby.

Don't bother running off to get the ban hammer priest as i won't be back anyway.Finger

boogiepop
As I said: don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, junior.
Edited by boogiepop on 19. April 2011 23:40
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

Supergrafx
boogiepop wrote:
As I said: don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, junior.

Lick my balls.

boogiepop
Supergrafx wrote:
Don't bother running off to get the ban hammer priest as i won't be back anyway.

Knew I should have gotten this in writing...

Edit: Please lock this thread.
Edited by boogiepop on 20. April 2011 00:52

IDCHAPPY
There's definitely a lack of humour in here sometimes.
I for one thought it was quite a chuckle and breathed abit of life into the place.
Thumbs Up

LIFE_IN_2D
Woah woah. The joke was indeed something that I found funny, but I can see why others didn't -- as this is NGFL, not NG.com. So Boogie, Merlin and Priest thought it was lame, no need to go off on any of them. I happened to like the idea, hence I got "in on it". I agree with 'ol Chappy-boy, it was a nice little jolt of life-- while it lasted.

Too bad it caused such a huge scandal. I thought we were all pals here. Seriously SGFX and Boogie, harsh words came from both sides, you two need to kiss an make up... shouldn't be hard since you're both closet homos anyways.
Edited by LIFE_IN_2D on 20. April 2011 01:58
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

boogiepop
LIFE_IN_2D wrote:
Woah woah. The joke was indeed something that I found funny, but I can see why others didn't -- as this is NGFL, not NG.com. So Boogie, Merlin and Priest thought it was lame, no need to go off on any of them. I happened to like the idea, hence I got "in on it". I agree with 'ol Chappy-boy, it was a nice little jolt of life-- while it lasted.

Too bad it caused such a huge scandal. I thought we were all pals here. Seriously SGFX and Boogie, harsh words came from both sides, you two need to kiss an make up... shouldn't be hard since you're both closet homos anyways.

Sorry, I simply have zero interest in that happening. I come to this forum so I don't have to listen to the puerile, verbal diarrhea which runs rampant elsewhere. In my opinion, letting the thread in question go on for as long as it did only presents this forum as something it is not. I, for one, do not relish that idea. Some may disagree... hell Kaz may disagree!... but it is my personal opinion and I don't feel i have to justify that opinion to anyone, least of all Supergrafx.

Yes, I took the "you have no humor because you don't wet yourself when you hear me make fart jokes" comment a little personally but I didn't hold it against him until he recited it again, for all to see, in the shoutbox. He admitted this as an attack on me in post #1 of this thread. Last night, he wrote a nasty comment then removed it (funny how it's not mentioned). I assumed that, since he removed it, he had buried the hatchet so I removed my "lame and boring" comment in kind. Of course, I assumed incorrectly since this thread now exists. I don't like getting my hand bitten when I try to shake someone's hand.

So to summarize: I have no complaints with his departure. That's his choice if he can't get over himself. I've just gotten my fill of drama for a good, long time to come and don't plan on actively seeking out more by trying to bring him back (though I'll assume he'll come crawling back quite soon. This thread is, after all, a pathetic attempt to garner sympathy).

Side note: What I do find amusing is that Supergrafx has logged back in every 15 minutes or so for the past hour and a half, waiting for me to leave. For someone who presumably wants to depart ngfl, he certainly logs in an awful lot. LOL
That, my friends, is humorous.
Edited by boogiepop on 20. April 2011 03:44

LIFE_IN_2D
*throws hands in air*

Cant say I didn't try. Pfft
Edited by LIFE_IN_2D on 20. April 2011 04:40
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

Supergrafx
Absolutely right,i did make a comment in the shoutbox that was less than complimentary to you and related to comments you yourself had made in the shoutbox.But what you haven't said here is that you edited your comments while mine was still posted,thus making my shoutbox comment look a bit stupid as it now was about something that wasn't there anymore.....how am i doing?....is that about the gist of it?...doesn't seem like the hand of friendship to me.So subsequently i removed my comment and put it in this thread with the reasons behind it.

As far as i was concerned this whole thing was dead and buried in chat the other day,the only thing further that happened was 2D asking me to go respond to his post in the offending thread which i did.No need for you to carry it on in the shoutbox.But then again you are boogiepop the forum cop aren't you?

Again you are right in the fact that you don't have to justify your opinion to me but you certainly don't have the right to force it onto me or any other forum users as you try to do with your hallway monitor mentality,it's as it says "a forum"with people from all over the world of different backgrounds,cultures etc using it so of course there are going to be different opinions and dare i say it....senses of humor.
As for your statement about me logging on every 15 mins,i have been logged on all day,i'm at work and it is now my lunch break which i am using to respond to your post.I fail to see how you find that amusing but maybe here is a classic example of different humor?

I also fail to see how some mild banter between a couple of members greatly affects your enjoyment of life but if you find it as offensive as you say you do then don't read it,go read a different thread,pretty simple really.Better still harden the f*ck up and stop carrying on like a whiny little bitch.
Edited by Supergrafx on 20. April 2011 06:59

IDCHAPPY
So your quite happy for the forum to be as quiet and dead as it is? i don't want another Neo Geo.com but some humour and a laugh i think is no bad thing Hmm
Edited by IDCHAPPY on 20. April 2011 06:54

priest
Supergrafx wrote:Don't bother running off to get the ban hammer priest as i won't be back anyway.Finger

I must have missed something as I couldnŽt see this comming. This is all really sad and I hope that youŽll change your mind and stay.
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
merlin
After those comments were deleted from the shoutbox it was the ideal moment for the whole thing to come to an end and be forgotten about. It was a mistake creating this thread. It's created unnecessary drama. If you were really that offended because of what Boogiepop wrote in the shout box (and which I agreed with) you could have just discussed it further via pm. Are you really going to leave the forum because of a few shout box comments? Isn't that a little bit of an overreaction?

You're a valued member of this forum Supergrafx and I definitely don't want to see you go. Although creating a fake forum account and the kind of humour on offer didn't appeal to me I've often found other things you've said in the past funny. We've definitely some good laughs in the chat room too.

Why don't we just delete or lock this thread, forget about the whole thing and get back to
discussing what's really important: the almighty Neo Geo! Headbang

ID Chappy, NGFL still only has a relatively small number of active members. It's natural that it's going to be a bit quiet sometimes. Maybe my posts aren't exactly a laugh a minute but many people who do post here are often very funny. I think there's plenty of humour here. Life in 2D's recent 'Hispanic gang' post was a classic. Grin

boogiepop
Supergrafx wrote:
But what you haven't said here is that you edited your comments while mine was still posted,thus making my shoutbox comment look a bit stupid as it now was about something that wasn't there anymore.....how am i doing?....is that about the gist of it?...doesn't seem like the hand of friendship to me.

This is your first lie. I was logged in the entire time you posted and deleted it and only then deleted mine.

Supergrafx wrote:
As far as i was concerned this whole thing was dead and buried in chat the other day,the only thing further that happened was 2D asking me to go respond to his post in the offending thread which i did.No need for you to carry it on in the shoutbox.But then again you are boogiepop the forum cop aren't you?

I responded to the attack that you referred to in post #1. How is this me bringing this into the shoutbox, exactly? Unless, that is, you got your panties in a knot over "Yes, thank you priest. That got old fast." Besides, bury what in chat? I felt no hostility towards you then, merely stating that I was one part disappointed and another part apathetic. You aren't making much sense.

Supergrafx wrote:
Again you are right in the fact that you don't have to justify your opinion to me but you certainly don't have the right to force it onto me or any other forum users as you try to do with your hallway monitor mentality,it's as it says "a forum"with people from all over the world of different backgrounds,cultures etc using it so of course there are going to be different opinions and dare i say it....senses of humor.

Again, you're not making much sense. I have no problem with that. You seem to have a problem with me frowning when I'm apparently supposed to chuckle though. Sorry, ain't going to happen. How had I policed anything, exactly? By requesting NeoGeoShinobi be banned? Care to actually explain any of your wild claims?

Supergrafx wrote:
As for your statement about me logging on every 15 mins,i have been logged on all day,i'm at work and it is now my lunch break which i am using to respond to your post.I fail to see how you find that amusing but maybe here is a classic example of different humor?

You said you wouldn't be back. It's funny because you obviously have no intention of leaving. What you want is for everyone to beg you to come back so that you can feel good about yourself and not feel like you did any wrong.

If you still fail to see how amusing that is, then I can only suggest you read up on some basic child psychology. That isn't even meant as a burn; it's an honest recommendation. You have some developmental issues that weren't sorted out during puberty.

By the way, Lie #2 - You haven't merely been logged on all day. I can see your activity easily enough in the 'Last seen Users' box. Nice try though.

Supergrafx wrote:
I also fail to see how some mild banter between a couple of members greatly affects your enjoyment of life but if you find it as offensive as you say you do then don't read it,go read a different thread,pretty simple really.Better still harden the f*ck up and stop carrying on like a whiny little bitch.

I'm fine with that (minus the last sentence of utter nonsense). If this is your platform for attack, then you might want to look down because you're standing on a lot of hot air.

In the end, you're simply trying to reduce this to a session of vulgarity slinging but I'm not going to play that game. I'm going to present exactly what's going on backed by some relative facts while you try and twist the truth so that you can feel validated in your actions.
I don't feel anger towards you... I feel pity.
Edited by boogiepop on 20. April 2011 12:57

Bullet
Wow. This has gone all kinds of sideways.
i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii174/Bulletsonnet/opr00FUJ.gif

Supergrafx
You know what after merlins post in this thread i was quite prepared to walk away and leave this alone but again having you come back and make me out a liar i have to respond.

After i made the response in the shoutbox to your "lame and boring" comment(i'm guessing this is the nasty post you refer to?)i went and sent a message to Bullet about his statues.When i returned you had edited out the "lame and boring" comment in your post which in turn made my post look pretty stupid as it was now refering to a comment that wasn't there so i deleted my post....i'm sure the mods here can check in which order things happened so i'll ask them to for the sake of who is telling the truth.

Secondly i did indeed log on here when i arrived at work in my am and stayed logged on the entire day checking every now and then whether Bullet had sent a response to my PM.....again i'm pretty positive the mods can verify that statement as well.

As for everything else you have said,i really couldn't give a rats ass anymore.
Edited by Supergrafx on 20. April 2011 13:13

boogiepop
For Supergrafx's sake, if this is all verifiable then someone please do the investigative work. I apologize if this is any inconvenience.

RiKo
I missed most of this but i thought those 2 ninja guys were both Wild Tengu trying to wind people up so i was ignoring them lol. Calling NeoGeoNinja a tosser was always going to get some people's backs up, make them angry and cause bad feeling in the end, regardless of whether it was a joke or not. I agree with Merlin - best just to learn and move on now - no point leaving over it.
Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched : http://richwatmov...press.com/
Mini-Reviews of ZX Spectrum games : https://iplayzxsp...ress.com//

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixRisen7
STE C
Yeah i actually thought it was old Wild Tengu playing a trick ( the trick annoyed me as it was obviousley meant to wind up our Ninja) who I have met in person and can confirm he has a very open sense of humour but we all know that.

T o be honest the joke backfired on Supergrafx as it was simply a poor choice to raise some humour on the site but I can forget it we all make mistakes . As per my supposodly racist comments the other week, well a lot of us see things differently due to our heritage and location.

Well at least Tengu has not returned, he really was a gobshite.

boogiepop
RiKo wrote:
I missed most of this but i thought those 2 ninja guys were both Wild Tengu trying to wind people up so i was ignoring them lol. Calling NeoGeoNinja a tosser was always going to get some people's backs up, make them angry and cause bad feeling in the end, regardless of whether it was a joke or not. I agree with Merlin - best just to learn and move on now - no point leaving over it.

I didn't say anything in those threads to cause a stir. What apparently happened was that Supergrafx took offense to me in chat, where he exposed himself as NeogeoShinobi. It carried over into the shout box with his "lack of humor" comment which was basically, word for word, what he said to me the night before. I got upset because it seemed underhanded making a cloaked attack like that, and posted that the gag was "lame and boring. Period."

Sometime last night, we were both on and this is the most unclear part of this little drama. As stated, he believes I removed the "It was lame and boring. Period" to screw him while I contend otherwise. What I now assume happened was that I was editing my shoutbox post at the same time as he was writing his response (I edit ALL THE TIME. It's nothing new). I admit I may be in error on this point, which is why I requested it be looked into. My bet is on that we were both posting during the same time frame, though. In any case, we walked away from it with two radically different views on where we stood with each other. Then, this thread was born and now you're up to speed.

Regardless of how it started, I don't feel like kissing and making up at this point. I feel like I was attacked on a personal level and throughout this argument was never spoken to or argued with in a civilized or sensible manner. While I realize writing anything at this point can only work against me (my piece has been said, after all), I'm now determined to see this through to the bitter end.
Edited by boogiepop on 20. April 2011 16:38

Bullet
I'm not taking sides here in any way, but it seems like your beating a very dead horse over a incredibly trivial situation.

Lets all just move on to more important things, like ponies, rainbows and games.
i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii174/Bulletsonnet/opr00FUJ.gif

Jump to Forum: