This Thread Is Locked
You can not post in this thread.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
The Kage has arrived!!!
NeoGeoKage
Hi ,
I'm NeoGeoKage and I see there are some Ninja about.
I'm a huge neo geo fan and easily the highest ranking ninja on the site from the looks of it.
I look forward to teaching the lesser ninja dogs a thing or 2 and look forward to learning more about the neo arts.

NeoGeoShinobi
Can you teach me how to be a master Cocksmoker?You seem to some sort of Grand Wizard at it so a few tips would be appreciated just in case that kind of skill is ever needed.Honfu

NeoGeoKage
Thanks for the warm and heartfelt welcome.

As for my ability to teach? That's not in my skill set, but I'm sure you've got plenty of practice in that on your own. From the sounds of it, a lesser ninja such as yourself must smoke his weight in cock. You have clearly mistaken me for a homosexual ninja, a clan that I'm sure you are intimately familiar with. Its not my clan, I don't swing that way, but if you do I won't hold it against you. You attitude on the other hand... well that's another story.

Pro tip:

NeoGeoShinobi
No problem,my bad.After reading your introductory post i immediately pegged you as a female ninja which obviously you aren't.But i'm told this is a very open minded forum so your effeminate ways will most likely be accepted here.
Alternatively you could buy yourself a size or two larger ninja duds and embrace your masculinity so as you don't come across as a whiny little ninja boy waiting for his balls to drop.
Just trying to help you out here son.Roll Eyes

NeoGeoKage
This is pretty funny.

Its like you're trying to have a battle of wits, but you lack the intelligence to do so.
Seriously? You couldn't even bother to come up with anything less asinine than "waiting for my balls to drop"? or how tight my attire potentially is and how that is somehow feminine. Wow, you've done it now, how will I ever recover from that sick burn? Your lowest common denominator responses, make this all quite hilarious. I'm surprised by the depth on display. Impressive. Can we look forward to future posts containing quotes that you didn't use yet, but are currently mainstays in your vast verbal repertoire . Greats like, "that's what she said"or "Your Mother." I'll assume that the lack of intellect or your part, is due to a poor education, inbreeding or the combination of the two.

You have picked a battle you clearly are incapable of winning. You are out gunned and out classed "Son."

Pro tip:
Edited by NeoGeoKage on 17. April 2011 03:28

Supergrafx
WTF?.....Ninja wars?You two clearly need to get a life,get over it and get over yourselves.
Don't make me unleash my own inner Ninja and go samurai on your asses......you have been warned.
Mai

Bullet
Wait, so Kage introduces himself and Shinobi calls him a cock smoker?
WTF? Indeed. I didn't realize we had turned into one of those sites. Lame.

For what its worth, welcome to the site.
i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii174/Bulletsonnet/opr00FUJ.gif

Supergrafx
Bullet wrote:
Wait, so Kage introduces himself and Shinobi calls him a cock smoker?
WTF? Indeed. I didn't realize we had turned into one of those sites. Lame.

For what its worth, welcome to the site.

You missed the bit where Kage says he is the highest ranking ninja here and then called all the other ninjas here "ninja dogs".....i just hope our own resident ninja doesn't get wind of these two....there'll be hell to pay if he does.Argue

Mai

Bullet
I didn't miss that, I was assuming that was sarcasm/joking.
Truth be told tho, Kage is the highest rank for a ninja, isn't it?
You know Kage Maru in VF etc.

Anyway, I just thought it was weird.

Zakatek
Welcome boys. We already have the best ninja here "NeoGeoNinja" there are many things you should learn from him.
Edited by Zakatek on 17. April 2011 09:29

boogiepop
Hi and welcome to the forums.
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

merlin
This must surely be someone playing a joke. Too much of a coincidence that two people with such similar account names would introduce themselves at the same time and start talking nonsense. The email address visible in the profile of NeoGeoShinobi looks kind of familiar somehow. Wink

priest
NeoGeoKage: Like I told / wrote NeoGeoShinobi, you too seem to behave rather immature. Be "nice" and you´re welcome to NGFL...

Is it time for the "NGFL member of the year" awards already? Smile

Merlin: Familiar? how do you mean?
Edited by priest on 17. April 2011 11:56
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
boogiepop
merlin wrote:
This must surely be someone playing a joke. Too much of a coincidence that two people with such similar account names would introduce themselves at the same time and start talking nonsense. The email address visible in the profile of NeoGeoShinobi looks kind of familiar somehow. Wink

I found it suspicious as well. Just too apathetic to say anything, I guess.
Edited by boogiepop on 17. April 2011 13:44
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

Bullet
From the looks of it Kage seemed to be joking about the ninja stuff until he was attacked and Shinobi just seems to be trolling.

IDCHAPPY
Maybe he's Johnny cage? just spelt it wrong Wink, welcome and flamed in your first post. That must be a record for here surely?? Clap

IDCHAPPY
There's definitely something familiar here though Wink

NeoGeoKage
Thank you to those that have welcomed me to the site, this was not the how I pictured the site before I joined. I think we all got off on the wrong foot. lets hope that changes from here on out. I had no intention in coming off as rude or childish, but when faced with a childish attack , you try to rise to it in some way I guess.

NeoGeoShinobi
NeoGeoKage wrote:
Thank you to those that have welcomed me to the site, this was not the how I pictured the site before I joined. I think we all got off on the wrong foot. lets hope that changes from here on out. I had no intention in coming off as rude or childish, but when faced with a childish attack , you try to rise to it in some way I guess.

Says the guy who stated "he would teach some of the lesser ninja dogs here a thing or two"in his first post.The only one here that got of on the wrong foot is you with your stupidly childish power ranger avatar.

But if you are here looking for some serious butthurt then you've found the right Ninja in me as i'm always willing to help people out.

AngelaAsakura
Hello and welcome! Grin
farm6.staticflickr.com/5160/7182649455_b7024d0591.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/AngelaAsakura/
Jump to Forum: