Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: Kurisu
Thread ID: 3103
This Thread Is Sticky
This thread is sticky & may contain important information.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
For FREE: NG games (and other stuff)
merlin
It's still available Murikov and will be on it's way to Switzerland very soon. Smile

Murikov
merlin wrote:
It's still available Murikov and will be on it's way to Switzerland very soon. Smile

PM on it's way! Grin

I always wanted to feel the Terry B. magic on my head, so thank you very much Merlin!

img227.imageshack.us/img227/8846/aikireibowanimatedgif.gif
i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif

viktorh
I offer the following NGCD games for free (including shipping):
Samurai Spirits II (JAP)
Puzzle Bobble (JAP)

No spinecards, the jewel case for PB has a little crack in front. Haven't tested them for a while (due to lack of NGCD system), but should work fine. Will not send to members who joined after this thread started. Pfft

STE C
[quote]merlin wrote:
Wow this thread has really proved to be a big success.

I have a few Japanese Saturn games to give away. All in very good condition. Perhaps not the most sought after titles though.

'*' complete with spine card

Blue Seed
Greatest Nine '98 *
Slayers Royal
Virtua Fighter *
Virtua Fighter 2 *
Yuukyuu Gensoukyoku *
Zork I: The Great Underground Empire

Merlin I would love them Virtua Fighters if thats ok or even just VF1 would do if anybody else wants VF2 just out of interest what is Blueseed
Edited by STE C on 30. January 2011 20:25

IDCHAPPY
I have a partial Super Sidekicks 2( i think, might be 1) MVS kit if anyone is interested? Postage in the uk is negligible. Europe would be about Ģ5 and the rest of the world about Ģ8.
Cheers Ian

merlin
My Saturn games have gone to STE and Supergrafx.

I have a suggestion. As this thread continues the first post is going to end up really huge.
Maybe it would be a better idea to only list which items are still available (and from whom) and
delete items which have already been given to someone. Just an idea. Goes without saying of
course that your efforts in keeping the first post updated are much appreciated Priest. Thumbs Up
Edited by merlin on 02. February 2011 19:51

priest
Merlin: Thanks for editing the first postThumbs Up

I can understand your point, Merlin. What I had in mind with this current format is that all the generous donors are listed in a kind of "hall of fame", all at one place. But ideas about this is greatly apreciated, Iīll surely listen...
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
merlin
I can definitely understand your thinking Priest. I'm very willing to help you with keeping it updated in the current format if you don't mind that is.

priest
Merlin: If everyone thinks the current format is OK and donīt have a better suggestion, then I would apreciate your assistance.
ThanksSmile

NeoGeoNinja
priest wrote:
Merlin: If everyone thinks the current format is OK and donīt have a better suggestion, then I would apreciate your assistance.
ThanksSmile

GREAT IDEA GUYS...
and yes, the current format is 'OK', however, I do have a suggestion...

INSTEAD...
of having the list simply operating chronologically, I think items 'offered' by the SAME person, regardless of the time line as it were, should all be under the 'same' heading

i.e. in the list I can see GeeseTheDuck listed twice. I think this is unnecessary as ALL the items he has kindly offered could simply be listed under his name - forever and always if you will!

Does this make sense?

AND...
I never knew - as I've haven't tried before - but it's a shame that there is NO 'tab' function in these text windows. That would have been massively beneficial to these lists Roll Eyes

SORRY...
I haven't added anything to this FREE section yet. I do plan to at some point, I just haven't organised everything yet. I KNOW it's not under obligation but I'd still like to contribute where I can Smile

AS SUCH...
well done to everyone who has contributed thus far. Not only do you make NGFL a great community to be in but you make me proud to be a part of it. Hat's off to Kurisu for such a splendid idea Thumbs Up

Ninja
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

priest
Ninja: You definitely make sense and I have listened. First post of this thread have been updated, if thereīs anything wrong...Donīt tell meAnnoy ...Just kidding; please tell me so I can correct whats wrong.
Edited by priest on 03. February 2011 20:29

NeoGeoNinja
priest wrote:
Ninja: You definitely make sense and I have listened. First post of this thread have been updated, if thereīs anything wrong...Donīt tell meAnnoy ...Just kidding; please tell me so I can correct whats wrong.

HAHAHAHA...
you'll wish you never asked me to tell you Pfft

I CAN STILL...
see that both Bullet and TLO have 2 entries as opposed to all entries under just the one name (i.e. TLO has an entry for FFSp and another for his other console games).

ALSO...
*cough* I don't see the requirement for the ENTIRE list twice. For example: (condensed for illustrative purposes)

Generous Donor:
GeeseTheDuck
Item:
Street Fighter Tribute book
Apreciative receiver:
MarkTheShark - Street Fighter Tribute book

THIS ISN'T NECESSARY...
as you can have 'current' items listed under the 'Item' heading and items that have been claimed and received under 'Appreciative Receiver'. Does this make sense?

I'm just trying to keep the list condensed and orderly, otherwise, with the exact same content twice over I reckon it'll soon get outta hand over time! What do you think?

AND... just to be nit-picking b*stard... I reckon the name of the item followed by the recipient, so:

Street Fighter Tribute book (MarkTheShark)

as opposed to...

Hahahaha... it's probably just me?! Also, it's Appreciative as opposed to Apreciative (2x P's) Pfft

I DON'T KNOW...
If you could (or someone?) 'grant' me some form of temporary 'privileges' `I woul dbe MORE than happy to re-format the list for you in preparation for the long future ahead! Wink

Ninja
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

RiKo
that's a very nice idea Kurisu, and im very pleased to see so many people contributing. Thumbs Up unfortunately i streamlined my videogame and Neo collection at the end of last year, so i dont really have much to offer. i do however have a copy of Halo 3 on Xbox 360 if anyone wants it (was an Xmas gift but i have it already). i will look around for some more stuff too for next week. hopefully i have something else as well.

shame the Jap Top Players Golf went, ive always wanted that for some reason lol. if anyone has a Blazing Star on AES i'll take that instead Grin

stay away form that underwear 2D - sounds like its cursed from what Supergrafx was saying!
Edited by RiKo on 03. February 2011 22:50
Mini-Reviews of films I have just watched : http://richwatmov...press.com/
Mini-Reviews of ZX Spectrum games : https://iplayzxsp...ress.com//

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixRisen7
merlin
NeoGeoNinja wrote:
ALSO...
*cough* I don't see the requirement for the ENTIRE list twice. For example: (condensed for illustrative purposes)

Generous Donor:
GeeseTheDuck
Item:
Street Fighter Tribute book
Apreciative receiver:

THIS ISN'T NECESSARY...
as you can have 'current' items listed under the 'Item' heading and items that have been claimed and received under 'Appreciative Receiver'. Does this make sense?

I'm just trying to keep the list condensed and orderly, otherwise, with the exact same content twice over I reckon it'll soon get outta hand over time! What do you think?

Sounds like a good idea to me. The list would be reduced to nearly half the current size and
there would still be a record of past donations.

I merged the separate info for TLO and Bullet and added RiKo's donation to the list too.

STE C
[quote]RiKo wrote:
that's a very nice idea Kurisu, and im very pleased to see so many people contributing. Thumbs Up unfortunately i streamlined my videogame and Neo collection at the end of last year, so i dont really have much to offer. i do however have a copy of Halo 3 on Xbox 360 if anyone wants it (was an Xmas gift but i have it already). i will look around for some more stuff too for next week. hopefully i have something else as well.

hey Riko I would love that copy of Halo 3 , its a game I never got round to buying although I do have ODST and Reach.
Edited by STE C on 04. February 2011 20:51

priest
Ninja: Sorry for the type-o;s Smile And thanks for the feedbackThumbs Up

Merlin: Thanks

TLO
NeoGeoNinja asked me for the Fatal Fury Special Jap AES cart, so this is not up for graps anymore, and will be sent to him soon.

The following games will be handed over to a friend of mine, he asked if he could have them, thought it would be ok when nobuddy here on the forum showed interest.

360:
Bundle Copy/Pure, Lego Batman
Bundle Copy/Indiana Jones, Kung-Fu Panda
Fifa 07
Xbox:
Capcom Fighting Jam
Half life 2
Blood Wake
Farcry Instincts
Gun Valkyrie
PS2:
Neo Contra
Tony Hawks American Wasteland

I'm trying to do a bit of cleaning up in my collection, and will be posting some more stuff I want to give away this coming week.

These games are still available:
PS2:
Psyvaria 1
007 Agent Under Fire
Battlefield 2 Modern Combat - loose
GB/GBA:
Super Mario Land 2 (US) - loose
River City Ransom (US) - loose, found out this is a bootleg/pirate 2 weeks ago, work fine though.
Edited by TLO on 06. February 2011 04:09

marktheshark
TLO wrote:
NeoGeoNinja asked me for the Fatal Fury Special Jap AES cart, so this is not up for graps anymore, and will be sent to him soon.

The following games will be handed over to a friend of mine, he asked if he could have them, thought it would be ok when nobuddy here on the forum showed interest.

360:
Bundle Copy/Pure, Lego Batman
Bundle Copy/Indiana Jones, Kung-Fu Panda
Fifa 07
Xbox:
Capcom Fighting Jam
Half life 2
Blood Wake
Farcry Instincts
Gun Valkyrie
PS2:
Neo Contra
Tony Hawks American Wasteland

I'm trying to do a bit of cleaning up in my collection, and will be posting some more stuff I want to give away this coming week.

These games are still available:
PS2:
Psyvaria 1
007 Agent Under Fire
Battlefield 2 Modern Combat - loose
GB/GBA:
Super Mario Land 2 (US) - loose
River City Ransom (US) - loose, found out this is a bootleg/pirate 2 weeks ago, work fine though.

Is the Psyvaria game you have the JPN version or another version? If it's the JPN version, how would I be able to play it on a US PS2? Just wondering.
Edited by marktheshark on 06. February 2011 04:44

priest
TLO: Youīre free to give your items to anyone and as you said no-one here seemed to be interested.

TLO
Is the Psyvaria game you have the JPN version or another version? If it's the JPN version, how would I be able to play it on a US PS2? Just wondering.

Psyvaria is Pal.
I you had a Import/japanese copy of Psyvaria or other, your Ps2 would need to be modified with a chip to run the games, same chip for use for pirate/downloaded games..
Edited by TLO on 06. February 2011 11:53

Jump to Forum: