Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: Kurisu
Thread ID: 3103
This Thread Is Sticky
This thread is sticky & may contain important information.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
For FREE: NG games (and other stuff)
Murikov
LIFE_IN_2D wrote:
One NGCD controller. Great condition. Will ship to people in the USA for free. Great opportunity for people to try one out for free, if you never have. I personally love these pads.

Hey 2D, still interested in my Tecmo World Soccer MVS Kit? I would send it for free. If you accept, just write me a PM with your details.

LIFE_IN_2D wrote:
Sorry to newbies, I'll only give them out to established members.

Is somebody with about 500 posts established enough? I'd be interested in your controller.
i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif

priest
Murikov:
LIFE_IN_2D wrote:Sorry about the US only shipping free bit. But at the moment I'm a little broke, hence I can't fork-out the dough for international shipping.

...But maybe if you pay for the shipping...
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
LIFE_IN_2D
Murikov wrote:
Is somebody with about 500 posts established enough? I'd be interested in your controller.

Yeah as priest said, maybe you can pay for like half the shipping. Sorry but this month my finances are really lean. I'll have to find out how much the shipping would be. Of course I'd be glad to send it to you. PM me your addy so I can get an estimate. If you're game for half the cost of shipping, then it's yours.
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

Murikov
priest wrote:
Murikov:
LIFE_IN_2D wrote:Sorry about the US only shipping free bit. But at the moment I'm a little broke, hence I can't fork-out the dough for international shipping.

...But maybe if you pay for the shipping...

I will pay for sure. Smile Above I was referring to the free shipping of my MVS Kit which I once offered personally, not to 2D's controller offer.

EDIT:

LIFE_IN_2D wrote:
Yeah as priest said, maybe you can pay for like half the shipping. Sorry but this month my finances are really lean. I'll have to find out how much the shipping would be. Of course I'd be glad to send it to you. PM me your addy so I can get an estimate. If you're game for half the cost of shipping, then it's yours.

Thanks 2D, that's OK for me. I even pay the whole shipping if you don't mind. I'll send you a PM with all details asap.
Edited by Murikov on 18. September 2011 20:17
i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif

LIFE_IN_2D
Update.

TAKEN --1 NGCD controller, by Murikov.

Still got the Cyber-Lip AES up for grabs.

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

reelmojo
2D, I'll take you up on your offer for Cyber-Lip. It'd be nice to have a shooter in my collection. I'll send you a PM with my info.

I'll look through my collection and see if there's anything else I wouldn't mind sending along to a new owner soon.

priest
Reelmojo: Please update any changes in the first post of this thread, thanks...

LIFE_IN_2D
Cyber Lip AES goes to Mojo!

I should get that sent out by mid-week.

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

reelmojo
priest wrote:
Reelmojo: Please update any changes in the first post of this thread, thanks...
When this thread first started I didn't have admin privileges so updating the first post never occurred to me! I have no problem being tasked with keeping it up to date.

I added the results of 2D's recent offerings and changed what I had on offer since the time limit I set was over. If anyone has anything listed as available in the first post that they don't want to be let me know and I'll remove it.

I currently have absolutely no money to spare since my girlfriend's birthday is coming soon, so I'm not going to offer up anything for a little while. The things I want to put up I definitely want to be completely free for whoever takes them, so they'll be up in a month or so when I know my monetary situation is good enough to pay the shipping.

priest
reelmojo wrote:When this thread first started I didn't have admin privileges so updating the first post never occurred to me! I have no problem being tasked with keeping it up to date.

Thats great, after all its alot easier to keep track of whats gone if we keep the first post regularly updatedThumbs Up
Edited by priest on 06. October 2011 09:02

Murikov
I recently received the NGCD controller from LIFE_IN_2D and already had a blast with it on my AES. Again thanks a lot for this little treasure! Thumbs Up

By arrangement with 2D, I will send him in return the MVS Tecmo World Soccer '96 with Flyer which I offered here a while ago.
i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif

LIFE_IN_2D
Received Tecmo World Soccer '96 from Murikov . Playing that shit with a vengeance lately .

Thanks a lot, boyo! Thumbs Up
Edited by LIFE_IN_2D on 13. November 2011 05:31

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

Murikov
On the occasion of the Holidays time I've got two games to give away, Oddworld: Abe's Oddyssey and Abe's Exodus for PC. Two brilliant but unforgivable hard jewels from the 90's.

I'm offering the 'Oddworld Pack' Steam version of the games, so you need to have a Steam account for these (I recommend to get one if you don't already have. It's not such a rip-off place like PSN or XBL etc).

And please update the first post that I've given away my 'Tecmo World Soccer 96' to Life_in_2D.

And still no news about the whereabouts of Kurisu? Hmm
i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif

merlin
Updated the first post Murikov. Good of you to offer those games. Thumbs Up Not seen Kurisu for a while now. I got the impression his job keeps him very busy.

Murikov
MarktheShark is the lucky receiver of my announced Oddworld Pack, have fun with these classic titles!

And please change the first post that I've never received the Ghost Pilots copy from Kurisu (it's not that I'm taking offense at him or that I absolutely wanted that game).
i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif

merlin
I have a few games to add to this thread. These were kindly given to me a while back by NeoGeoNinja. I've put them under his name in the first post but please contact me if you're interested. Ninja agreed to them being offered up in this thread. Both are in excellent condition.

Tobal 2 ~ PS1 ntsc-j

Art of Fighting Anthology ~ PS2 ntsc-j ('THE BEST' release that looks like this.)

reelmojo
Tobal 2? Really? I've always wanted to play it but never had the opportunity. Shame it never left Japan. I'll definitely claim that one if it's cool with you.

In return I've had a few games I've wanted to offer up in this thread but kept forgetting about it, so it's about time I get off my ass and do it!

Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt (NES, NTSC-U, cart only)
Gears of War (Xbox 360, NTSC-U, Complete in box)
Edited by reelmojo on 19. May 2012 05:08

NeoGeoNinja
reelmojo wrote:
Tobal 2? Really? I've always wanted to play it but never had the opportunity. Shame it never left Japan. I'll definitely claim that one if it's cool with you.

GOOD STUFF!...
it was my 2nd copy Wink

It's by far my favourite 3D fighter of the 32-Bit generation (not just PS1) and I sent it to Merlin as I really wanted him to at least see it in action to get what I was getting at (re: it being amazing!) but he was very honest with me and explained that it's just not for him.

We discussed it recently and he was good enough to offer it back, however, after suggesting he post it here - I agreed whole-heartedly - as I'd love more PPL to have the opportunity to play this wonderful game and experience it's charm.

It's slick as f*ck, and one of my friends once queried (with it running on my PS2) if it was indeed an early PS2 title or a PS1 game!

Seriously, this technically pisses on anything from that generation. You'll see Wink

You can thank Merlin for putting these forward though. He's the f*ckin' MAN! Thumbs Up

Ninja
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

reelmojo
Ah, so it was your second copy. I was wondering why you'd part with it since I remembered you saying you loved it. I rented the original Tobal back in the day and I wasn't a fan, but I was young and there were a lot of games back then that I tried and didn't like but I like now. I definitely look forward to giving the sequel a go since from what I've heard it blows the original out of the water. Too bad they killed the series after that one though.

reelmojo
I received Tobal 2 in the mail today from Merlin/Ninja! I'll post thoughts about it in the "What have you been playing" thread after I spend some quality time with it. The Japanese packaging is cool as hell and it looks awesome on my PS1 games shelf right now.

Jump to Forum: