Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: Kurisu
Thread ID: 3103
This Thread Is Sticky
This thread is sticky & may contain important information.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
For FREE: NG games (and other stuff)
neros
Well!

I have a Star Wars Arcade for SEGA 32X. I never play it and actually I don't own a 32X anymore.

The box is not in the greatest shape, but cart and manuel is great!

If someone wan't this give me a message.
Edited by neros on 10. February 2011 19:08

www.ipaint.dk
Bullet
I'll be shipping your game this weekend Mojo. I didn't forget about you.
Edited by Bullet on 10. February 2011 19:51
i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii174/Bulletsonnet/opr00FUJ.gif

merlin
I just wanted to let people know that both AES systems have now been claimed. I'll send them off next week.

Terry

priest
Merlin: Who are the lucky two?

Neros: Thats a nice offeringThumbs Up
Edited by priest on 10. February 2011 20:04
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
merlin
priest wrote:
Merlin: Who are the lucky two?

Priest the US system is going to Reelmojo and the Japanese one to Bullet.

reelmojo
Yes I'm finally going to be a NeoGeo owner! I'm all kinds of excited! Thanks Merlin!

And now that I'll have the console, Supergrafx I'll take Blue's Journey and Magician Lord if that's cool with you.

And I feel obligated to offer a few games:

Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection for PSP. Complete. US Greatest Hits version. Region Free.
Street Fighter IV for XBox 360. Complete. US version.

I never play either game anymore and when I get back into SFIV I plan on just buying the Super version. Since I'm preparing to move to a new house my older games are already packed away so that's all I can offer up for now.

Supergrafx
No problem mate there yours....no takers for SS1?Mai

priest
First post - Updated!

Reelmojo: congrats on getting an AESSmile

Bullet
priest wrote:
First post - Updated!

Oh , I see how it is. What am I... chopped liver?

Thanks obviously goes to Merlin, as his generosity is greatly appreciated.

Sadly, I only found a home for 1 of the 4 games I posted.

priest
Bullet wrote:
priest wrote:
First post - Updated!

Oh , I see how it is. What am I... chopped liver?

Hehehehe, yeeeeea I think (hope) you know that I didnīt mean to be rude with that latest post of mine. Itīs just that Reelmojo was the first to post a reply to Merlins post, so I guess I forgot to include you in my congratulations.

Congrats on getting an AES, Bullet

...Friends again? Wink

NeoGeoNinja
Bullet wrote:
Sadly, I only found a home for 1 of the 4 games I posted...

WHAT??
Could you not even find a home for Last Blade on DC?

Generous donor:
Bullet
Item:
Last Blade 1 DC

Grin Grin Grin
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

Bullet
NeoGeoNinja wrote:
Bullet wrote:
Sadly, I only found a home for 1 of the 4 games I posted...

WHAT??
Could you not even find a home for Last Blade on DC?

Generous donor:
Bullet
Item:
Last Blade 1 DC

Grin Grin Grin

Yeah, if you go back and look that was a typo, I was never listing anymore that one copy of last blade 2 for DC. I even put them all together in one post stating I had 4 games to give away.

We are good Priest, I was just joking mwahahahahaha

Bullet
Hey, just went to check my mail box and what was there? A package from IDCHAPPY, yes my Super Sidekicks showed up today, just had a quick game and wanted to say Thanks again. That's really cool.
Wow that was super fast.

GeeseTheDuck
Through some language-barrier induced misunderstandings,
I've now got two copies of the NGCD version of Samsho II,
one in a KOF '95 case and one in a simple paper one.
Both in pretty much mint condition otherwise.
Any takers?
you have to pay shipping though.

http://www.youtube.com/user/VoidAvesta
merlin
I bought a slim PS3 on ebay recently and unexpectedly received a few free games with the console. They're not games that interest me though so I was wondering if anyone here wanted them. They're all UK PS3 games in very good condition and complete with manual and box.

Gran Turismo 5
Need for Speed Shift
Need for Speed Undercover
Edited by merlin on 17. March 2011 21:11

NeoGeoNinja
merlin wrote:
I bought a slim PS3 on ebay recently and unexpectedly received a few free games with the console. They're not games that interest me though so I was wondering if anyone here wanted them. They're all UK PS3 games in very good condition and complete with manual and box.

Gran Turismo 5
Need for Speed Shift
Need for Speed Undercover

MERLIN...
why not keep the games, and part-ex them against a new PS3 game of your choosing? I mean not to be ungrateful as the games your offering are all decent (especially GT5!) but seriously dude, this is crazy! An older game; for AES, MD, SNES etc... I get it, BUT brand NEW titles (probably!) still in their shrink with high street redeemable value?

Hahahaha... it's up to you I guess. It's a fantastic gesture and VERY generous! And, I KNOW it sounds selfish but if I had these games and didn't want them, I'd definitely be part ex'ing those bad boys Pfft

Ninja

Bullet
I got the AES the other day in the mail and it has been great to play the system again. I didn't realize how much i missed playing the system and now I'll have to start getting AES games again... the horror lol
Big THANKS to the man, the myth and the legend that is Merlin.

merlin
I appreciate your concern Ninja thanks but the games are used and not brand new. Also like I said they were a free gift. I'm not looking to start building a PS3 collection anyway I bought the console for a specific reason. Three other people have offered current gen games in this thread too. I probably won't offer up any more items for a while and of course if I see any items that interest me I'll be sure to ask.

It's a relief to hear the AES arrived safely Bullet I was getting a bit worried.

NeoGeoNinja
merlin wrote:
I appreciate your concern Ninja thanks but the games are used and not brand new. Also like I said they were a free gift. I'm not looking to start building a PS3 collection anyway I bought the console for a specific reason. Three other people have offered current gen games in this thread too. I probably won't offer up any more items for a while and of course if I see any items that interest me I'll be sure to ask...

AH, OK MERLIN...
I jumped the gun a bit there, huh? And, why no PS3 collection buildy? You HONESTLY shelled out for a PS3 just for Chaos Breaker! That... is f*cking hardcore *high fives*

DON'T KNOW IF...
you're interested but I have a MINT JAP copy of BlazBlue I could send you for FREE if you fancy it? You'd have 2 games then! I already offered it up earlier in this thread but no-one was interested so, it'd really be no bother at all - either way Smile

Bullet wrote:
I got the AES the other day in the mail and it has been great to play the system again. I didn't realize how much i missed playing the system and now I'll have to start getting AES games again... the horror lol

INCIDENTALLY...
that reminds me about KOF '94: You can hold onto it for your AES now bro! Thumbs Up

I have my own copy now anyway. I appreciate the offer though and '94 will nice a nice start to your collection! Like hooking up with an old friend Grin

Ninja
Edited by NeoGeoNinja on 18. March 2011 11:32

reelmojo
Still haven't gotten any of my stuff in the mail yet, but I live far away from all of the senders so I'm not worried. It's good to see some action going on in this thread! I haven't fully sifted through my collection just yet but I do know of a game or two that I want to unload...

Odama - Gamecube (US) - Complete with microphone. The cardboard box that contains the game case and the mic is pretty beat up. It was like that when I bought it.

Project Gotham Racing 3 - XBox 360 (US)
- Complete. Everything is in great condition. I got it from my friend when I bought the system from him and I just don't usually have much interest in realistic racing games.

When I get more time to sort through everything while I'm setting up my new game room I'll have much more on offer.

Jump to Forum: