Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: Murikov
Thread ID: 3069
Thread Info
There are 16 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 4559 times.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
WANTED: Last Resort AES (JAP)
Murikov
After playing Last Resort intensively on the emu I just want the Japanese AES version so bad. Anybody here who wants to get rid of it?

And as for the price I'm up for negotiation. I've got a good ebay reputation as well.
Edited by Murikov on 01. January 2011 17:13
i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif

Loris Biaggi
I have a PAL aes version... and i would like to sell/trade because i don't really like this game.
Interested???
Edited by Loris Biaggi on 01. January 2011 19:00

Murikov
@Virtual Boy

Thanks for your offer! Basically I'm only collecting Japanese AES versions but it depends on how much you charge for it. I know that the PAL/US version of Last Resort is pretty more expensive than the JAP one but if the price is ok, I might change my mind. Plz send me a PM.

BTW, why don't you like it? First I was a bit unamazed about it's difficulty and the fact, that you need to complete it twice to see the real ending. But after playing it more and more I really began to love it.
Edited by Murikov on 02. January 2011 18:22
i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif

Loris Biaggi
The price is low, and the reason is it's not in good condition, the box is broken, the insert is consumed, the booklet is repaired with tape, the cart has stickers, but it works good.
So, if you are a collector, it's really not for you, but if you want it to play...
I prefer to trade it... because i really don't know how much to ask you for it.
If you have a cheap game, like nam-1975, 8man... or something similar.
If you are interested, i can send you all the photos.

I don't like it because it's frustrating to restart from check points every time you die... this is the main reason, but enough for me Smile

Murikov
Virtual Boy wrote:
The price is low, and the reason is it's not in good condition, the box is broken, the insert is consumed, the booklet is repaired with tape, the cart has stickers, but it works good.
So, if you are a collector, it's really not for you, but if you want it to play...
I prefer to trade it... because i really don't know how much to ask you for it.
If you have a cheap game, like nam-1975, 8man... or something similar.
If you are interested, i can send you all the photos.

I'm sorry but I intend to collect AES carts in an good condition and at the moment I've got nothing to trade as well. Shrug
But thank you all the same for offering! If you still want to sell or trade it, you can post it here in the Selling forum, maybe it will awake someone's interest.
i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif

Loris Biaggi
Thumbs Up

priest
Murikov: I found this while browsing the swedish branch of Ebay "Tradera". I think its really too expensive, I own one of these and i remember paying half of what this seller is asking. Also I remember reading that you prefer the JAP version, just thought that you should knowSmile

EDIT: 3000SEK = 421,23 SWISS franc

http://www.trader..._125159518

"Last Resort EUR till AES. Blytung shooter I R-typestil.

Säljer hemversionen av Last Resort(!) i fint skick. Möjligen den bästa shootern till AES...det säger en del. Mycket sällsynt i euroversion.

Kassetten ser väldigt fin och i stort sett repfri ut (ovanligt med fina AES-kassetterWink. Manualen har några pyttesmå stötmärken som av någon anledning verkar se större ut på bilden än vad de egentligen är. Ganska minimala. Shockboxen i mycket fint skick förutom spår av "70" (£ gissar jag då det är importerat från UK) från en gammal prislapp. Säljer detta endast pga. jag är i desperat behov av möbler efter att ha flyttat...min förlust är din vinst.

http://www.neo-ge...Resort.htm

Recension från den semi-officiella hemsidan

http://www.youtub...cK_R-CTR28

Gameplay

Se info (i) för villkor. Se även mina övriga auktioner.

Any potential non-Swedish bidders on this are obviously very welcome to email me for additional info, more pictures or S&H quotes."

mega.tradera.com/363/114924363_1.jpg
Edited by priest on 04. January 2011 20:20
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
Murikov
Thanks for the hint Priest, any offer is indeed helpful, I really appreciate that. But as you mentioned, 400 Bucks for the PAL version seems to be rip-off imho. The max. value for a mint PAL exemplar should be about $270 after a reliable price guide.

I've already found two JAP versions on ebay, the one for about $200 and the other for $270, but this is still too much if you ask me. I'd be happy with a price from $150 to $170.
i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif

priest
Sure thing, I´ll keep my eyes open and let you know if I find anything "interesting"...
Smile
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
Philsublime
Hey. I recently saw a japanese version of Last Resort on "videogameimports.com" for 110£. I ordered some games from this site once and the games arrived in perfect condition, pretty quick.

Murikov
Philsublime wrote:
Hey. I recently saw a japanese version of Last Resort on "videogameimports.com" for 110£. I ordered some games from this site once and the games arrived in perfect condition, pretty quick.

Thanks a lot for the hint Philsublime, Merlin recently recommended the same offer in another thread Wink
But after checking the price and the website I discovered, that you can only pay cash or with credit card to buy articles from the shop, and I only own a Paypal account.

But as chance would have it, I recently discovered a even cheaper bid on ebay, woot! I only hope it ends successfully for me. Pray
i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif

Kurisu
Buy with confidence from Lee at Videogameimports. I get all my stuff from there, including my Jap Last Resort. Really quick service and all the games I have bought have been exactly 'as described'.
Go forward for make away as joystick. Push A button for approach of enemy. Break of enemy for A and B. Make high score for break get together - Neo Mr Do!

Philsublime
Yep, lee is very friendly and helpful. I'm sure you could arrange something with him, if you don't have a cc.

NeoGeoNinja
YEAH, I THIRD...
what both Philsublime and Kurisu have said about Lee. He's awesome to deal with and will definitely do ALL he can to help you out. Why not contact him to see what he can do for you?

Last resort is definitely worth the effort! Thumbs Up

Ninja
i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/NeoGeoNinja/NGNsignatureRev1.jpg

TLO
Murikov: I found this LR JAP on Ebay, it's about 146 USD/110 € buy now. It's from France don't know if the shipping is going to be to expensive for you..

http://global.eba...03408/item

Murikov
Thanks a lot for the hints and offers guys but I'm already bidding for this one:

http://cgi.ebay.c...415608dee7

But I'll definitely will take a look on Lee's shop again if I am in need for a specific game again, I'm sure he's a good guy.Thumbs Up

TLO wrote:
Murikov: I found this LR JAP on Ebay, it's about 146 USD/110 € buy now. It's from France don't know if the shipping is going to be to expensive for you..

http://global.eba...03408/item

This one's slightly cheaper, too bad I haven't seen it before! Shrug But thanks anyway TLO! Grin
Edited by Murikov on 18. January 2011 15:19
i.imgur.com/aLu1k0m.gif

Jump to Forum: