Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: candycab
Thread ID: 301
This Thread Is Sticky
This thread is sticky & may contain important information. There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
What are you playing ?
goemon4
Stepmania FTW
i95.photobucket.com/albums/l148/goemon4/Khushnood_Butt_MOTW.jpg

phry
lol! love though GodHand pics Suko! That game looks awesome. I must try it.

Not been playing too much lately as college is starting to get a little more manic now. Been playing the demo of Colin McRae: Dirt quite a bit though. Awesome game. Mind you, I'm still finding the odd moment here and there to still play a little bit of MOTW, Rainbow Six Vegas and Castlevania SOTN. That inverted castle is a pain in the ass! lol!

Must see if I can find Kaz for another GoW sesh ha ha! Wink

Been getting a bit hooked on Lumines too - man, that game is evil but fun Smile
Edited by phry on 03. June 2007 16:28

Flik
Lumines is a dangerous drug.

I've been hacking my way thorugh Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmera the last couple of days, and it's really starting to grow on me. Loved the first game so had to get this, even though I hardly ever play RPGs nowadays.

Also been having a couple of KOF-sessions with my friend, good fun as always. My Shermie is getting tighter every day.

boogiepop
Nice choice with Shermie. I used to play as her all the time but found I had to wrestle with her as much as she her opponent. Maybe it's time I picked her back up.

As for Lumines, I was briefly addicted to it pretty bad as well. It's cool that I can pop it in at any time and it always feels fresh. Sweet game indeed.
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

Flik
When I was so dug into Lumines I used to walk around seeing blocks when I closed my eyes. have you reached the MAX-score yet boogie (999.999.999 pts)? I think I reached it four or five times.

I've actually changed my Vanessa for Shermie, mainly to confuse my sparring partner who knows my Vanessa inside and out. But she'll be back in the team one day.

sukotsuto
I think most people who loved Fist of the North Star are guaranteed to love Godhand Pfft

I'm currently playing for the PS2:

Victorious Boxers
Victorious Boxers 2
Art of Fighting Anthology (forgot to mention this earlier heheh)
Odin Sphere

For the PC:

Gunz (good thing we now have a new laptop that can run these games perfectly)

http://www.abyssalchronicles.com
boogiepop
Flik wrote:
When I was so dug into Lumines I used to walk around seeing blocks when I closed my eyes. have you reached the MAX-score yet boogie (999.999.999 pts)? I think I reached it four or five times.

I've actually changed my Vanessa for Shermie, mainly to confuse my sparring partner who knows my Vanessa inside and out. But she'll be back in the team one day.

You have a sparring partner?! I can sometimes get my friends to "suffer" a few games but that's about it.:(
No, I've never reached that score. Perhaps I should give it a try.
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

Spooky
Battlefield 2142 on my new laptop..

Shiny
Been playing SVC Chaos (MVS) quite a bit recently. Awesome game.

Midian
I want to play Parappa the Rapper/UmJammer Lammy but I can't purchase it anymore and my torrents are gaying up. Anyone has it?
img386.imageshack.us/img386/9493/ballinqq8.gif

Flik
boogiepop wrote:
You have a sparring partner?! I can sometimes get my friends to "suffer" a few games but that's about it.:(
No, I've never reached that score. Perhaps I should give it a try.

Yes I do, and I'm quite happy about it. It's one of my best friends, probably the best gamer in general I've ever met. He can pick up just about anything and then outplay you in an hour, no matter how good you are. He's seriously talented. And lately I've introduced him to 2D-fighters, which is great. Yesterday we had a 50-match streak in KOF02, from which I emerged victorous. Although I've played much more than him, he put up such a good fight and beat me pretty hard in the following 20 or so matches in KOF98.

Versus fighting should be played against homo sapiens, that's just it.

priest
Kung Fu Master (Nes)

Highscore: 473,960 altough its a bit repetetive. I enjoy this game every time. Time for another game! Grin
Edited by priest on 04. July 2007 10:35

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
Kazuya_UK
Kung Fu Master was awesome! Grin

Currently playing Dead Rising on the 360... had the game for a while but held off until I got my new TV, as it's quite difficult to play on a standard TV due to small text. Great game for zombie fans, just a shame the AI for the people you have to rescue is so lame! :evil:

Kaz
gamercards.exophase.com/224299.png

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
priest
"When there´s no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

Classic quotation from "Dawn of the dead"(1978) which the great "Dead rising" game is based on.

Looking forward to "Diary of the dead"! Grin

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
Midian
Currently playing Magical Starsign. I'm 8 hours in the game by now and I can really say I love it. It might look a little childish at first, but the storyline isn't actually that bad. The graphics are superb, the sound pretty good and the old school RPG battle system is awesome. You play the whole game using the stylus, it's really convenient to play it that way. Smile
Edited by Midian on 16. July 2007 15:51
img386.imageshack.us/img386/9493/ballinqq8.gif

Spooky
Tenchu Z for XBOX 360. The game hasn't gotten great reviews, but it's pretty damn fun even if it is repetitive. The ways you can customize your character are pretty cool looking too so that's always a plus. I've always been a big fan of the Tenchu series and stealth genre in general. Can't wait for Assassins Creed in September. What's not to love about playing an assassin during the Crusades in Jerusalem?

goemon4
idk, but the game looks sick, makes me wish i had a next-gen console. But Tenchu games never get perfect reviews, but they are always fun, tho i kinda like ninja games like them, and Ninja Gaiden

but ive been playing tons and tons of Marvel Vs Capcom 2 with my friends on my Dreamcast, as well as Capcom Vs SNK. And when im not playing them, im playing Stepmania, or PSPR (stepmania for the psp) idk why but im hooked on that blasted game, its worse than Lumines when ya get into it

Spooky
It's an awesome game, you should play it. As far as Marvel Vs. Capcom goes, I love the hell out of those games. I beat the 2nd one in an arcade which was fun as hell doing. I wish they'd make another one though, I wanna be DC characters or something..

goemon4
yeah, no game is complete without aquaman Pfft but a MVC 3 would be nice, tho 2 was pretty much perfect, as far as the game itself goes. There enough characters to please anyone. Mabey if they made an uber Marvel Vs DC Vs Capcom Vs SNK game....

well, still playin Stepmania, i just tried the Pump It Up version, and horribly lost, damn diagonal arrows....

Spooky
Dude, a DC game would be awesome. I want them to make another one so bad, I'm tired of the same old crap coming out. But yeah, MVC has always been a favorite of mine, I really wish Capcom Vs. Snk 1 was available in my town, I want that game so bad. Still though, who would they include in MVC 3?
Edited by Spooky on 21. July 2007 06:42

Jump to Forum: