Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: candycab
Thread ID: 301
This Thread Is Sticky
This thread is sticky & may contain important information. There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 2 guest(s)
 Print Thread
What are you playing ?
Midian
cthulhu wrote:
Currently I'm playing Final Fantasy XXII, Devil Crash, Splatterhouse Part 2 and Garou Mark of the Wolves a lot.
Too many games still lying around begging to be played.

Holy shit Square-Enix has been busy. Pfft
img386.imageshack.us/img386/9493/ballinqq8.gif

cthulhu
Whoops...of course I meant Final Fantasy XI.
My arcade stuff

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

goemon4
been playin alot of Darkstalkers & SFA3 Max for the psp

Circa2113
Went on a shmup playing marathon this morning/afternoon. 5 hours of excellence!

i170.photobucket.com/albums/u249/circa2113/RaidenFighters5-6.jpg

Did pretty well with it. I scored 10 million or better on most runs. Made it to the second to last stage once.

i170.photobucket.com/albums/u249/circa2113/ESPrade5-6.jpg

Didn't do as well with this. I haven't played it in a long time, and it definitely showed. My scores were down from 12 million to 5-7. I didn't even make it off of stage 4. :sweat:

i170.photobucket.com/albums/u249/circa2113/Feveron5-6.jpg

I'm terrible at this game--I'll admit it. I did decent today though. Made it to stage 3 on every run and stage 4 once. I can't collect the discomen in stages 3 or 4 for shit though.

i170.photobucket.com/albums/u249/circa2113/Galuda5-6.jpg

Saved the best for last. I made it to stage 5 on almost every run today and broke 20 million for the first time. I see a 1cc coming soon... Thumbs Up

candycab
Very nice Circa Wink

Played Yakuza for about 8 hours last night, currently starting chapter 7

The camera angles really Blow Ass in this game :eh:

I found the storyline pretty dull but, the dialog is funny as hell. The cut scenes look pretty crappy on a 100' screen due to their lack of resolution [ seems to be the norm with PS2 Sega releases, VHS in a DVD world :eh: ] but Im still having some fun with the combat system.

I wish there were some Arcade machines to play like Shenmu Grin

That was worth keeping for Super Hang-On alone LOL

Didnt that get a PS2 release at some point ? I cant remember.

Otherwise Im decimating the competition in Enthusia Grin
Edited by candycab on 07. May 2007 03:35
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

James Newell Osterberg, Jr

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

Shiny
King of Fighters '98. Need I say more.
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/avbar5.png

SunnyJ
candycab wrote:
I wish there were some Arcade machines to play like Shenmu Grin

That was worth keeping for Super Hang-On alone LOL

Didnt that get a PS2 release at some point ? I cant remember.

Grin

I don't think either 1 or 2 got a ps2 release, or one that ive heard of. Shenmue 2 is available on the Xbox and Dreamcast, although i dont think it ever had a US Dreamcast release as Microsoft nabbed the rights.

The arcades were great fun on both of the Shenmue games. I spent too much time in them playing Hang-on and Space Harrier instead of advancing in my quest of avenging my father's death lol. The darts game was great fun also. Grin

sukotsuto
Disgaea for the PS2 and Cardfighters Clash Capcom version for the NGPC. I heard something about the DS cardfighter having a glitch that will prevent EVERYONE from finishing the game... is this true?

http://www.abyssalchronicles.com
boogiepop
Armored Core: Last Raven for PS2
My piloting totally sucks as I still, despite faqs telling me exactly how, can not dash jump. The game is way too friggen hard to not have tutorials. I'm loving the mech-building aspects though. Very groovy.

Midian
Just beat Portrait of Ruin yesterday and I'm now playing a little of the Sisters and Richter mode. Going to buy Harvest Moon DS soon. Grin

sukotsuto
Currently playing KOF '98 and Soul Calibur 3. I just made the Cho Aniki characters in SC3!

HexElf
NeoGeo Battle Coliseum, because that damn KOFXI keeps getting delayed. It seems they finally settled for a date however so I'll be looking forward to finally trying it out.
img413.imageshack.us/img413/3883/asuborderwide.png
Asuka does not wait until after school, she will kick your ass right now!

https://www.youtube.com/user/HexElf
Spooky
King Of Fighters 2003, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (killing people, causing carnage), and I'm about to start up a game I haven't played since November, Final Fantasy 12, I REALLY need to beat it. Oh, and Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4

goemon4
playin Garou MotW, imo my favorite SNK fighter
i95.photobucket.com/albums/l148/goemon4/Khushnood_Butt_MOTW.jpg

Midian
I quite agree with that, MotW is awesome. But I also love KoF2002.

Anyways, Nintendo send me a new DS back for 80 bucks, so now I'm gonna get Harvest Moon DS in a couple of hours and probably play some more Portrait of Ruin too.

Last games I played were Skies of Arcadia Legends and the demo of the new Touhou: Mountain of Faith.

sukotsuto
I just finished Godhand (for the 3rd time since I got it) and now I'm replaying Castlevania : Curse of Darkness in Trevor mode.

You're not Alexander!

candycab
The Horrid trash that is NFS Carbon...

My god the NFS games have gone to shit :eh:

Some of the worst PS2 graphics Ive seen in a longtime and I wont bother to comment on the gameplay .... Maybe that should be Lameplay ? Pfft

If I didnt know any better I would say its a poor version of another Burnout game. Its like Burnout for the Fast and Furious dorks.

WooT !!!

Checkout my airplane sized Wing and Roof Scoop Yooo !
Edited by candycab on 26. May 2007 11:59
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

James Newell Osterberg, Jr

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

Shiny
Still playing Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime. Goddamn I love those little Slimes! God bless each and every one of them.

And the tank battles, oh the tank battles, I can't wait till it's released over here (November I think) gonna kick me some English butt. Pfft
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/avbar5.png

sukotsuto
Currently playing with Cardfighters Clash : Capcom Version for the NGPC... and MORE GODHAND!!

pictures.allbrand.nu/pictures/sukotsuto/godhansdxs020202.JPG
I love this game Grin

Raiken
Playing Guilty Gear Accent Core. This game is awesome Grin
oi61.tinypic.com/ettchv.jpg

Jump to Forum: