Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: candycab
Thread ID: 301
This Thread Is Sticky
This thread is sticky & may contain important information. There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
What are you playing ?
Goemon
I've been training in KoF 98 UM all weekend. For what? Exactly.
i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/cockayus/goemonsig.jpg

Zakatek
I'm playing KOF 98 UM too. I'm trying to clear challenges. Some are really hard. I made Heavy D's 26 hit combo but i forgot to press abc before and i couln't do it again. :sweat:

Eggy
yay, just beat ff7!^^ at first I thought I was too weak, but jenova and sephiroth's first form were quite easy. I had some problems with his second, but I still beat him.
card.mygamercard.net/DE/DerWahreEGGY.png

zockerseele.de.tl
LIFE_IN_2D
Been playing a lot of Magical drop 3 recently. I've only recently gotten into this game and it's pretty awesome. I've been playing against my girlfriend a lot and she keeps kicking my ass. If she keeps beating me I'm going to put a single bullet in my revolver.
i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy86/sevenheadedunicorn/sig-1.jpg

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

AES_Collector
Samurai Spirits II. Amazing game!
Neo-Geo is pure bliss!

Eggy
final fantasy 7. again. and luckily my golden chocobo just hatched!^^

zockerseele.de.tl
sukotsuto
Xbox 360:
Unreal Tournament 3
Battlefield : Bad Company
Virtua Fighter 5 Online
Mass Effect

PS2:
Mercenaries
Soul Calibur 3

http://www.abyssalchronicles.com
Carmen
LIFE_IN_2D wrote:
Been playing a lot of Magical drop 3 recently. I've only recently gotten into this game and it's pretty awesome. I've been playing against my girlfriend a lot and she keeps kicking my ass. If she keeps beating me I'm going to put a single bullet in my revolver.

We gotta do some Mag Drop on 2DF some time 2D. I like the game a lot... even though I'm total rubbish at it Pfft

In other news, I just beat Einhaender (Normal 1cc) !!!!!! The final stages are just, so amazing Shock

The eccentric cat
I've been playing some Crono Trigger lately, I love the Chrono series, Chrono Cross is no exception as well. (I hope my CT cartridge holds out, though...)

I've also been playing some La Pucelle: Tactics, Virtua Fighter 4, and King of Fighters XI on the PS2 as well.
Without love, the truth cannot be seen.

LIFE_IN_2D
Carmen wrote:

We gotta do some Mag Drop on 2DF some time 2D. I like the game a lot... even though I'm total rubbish at it Pfft

Yeah dewd, for sure. I'm shitty at the game so maybe it'll be a good match, . Just let me know when you are up for a game.

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

Eggy
well i WANTED to play ssbb, but it seems that my wii can't read the disc, I'll have to send it in. damn you nintendo!

zockerseele.de.tl
LIFE_IN_2D
At the moment I'm trying to beat GTA Vice City for the third time. This game is easily the best of the series for me (I have yet to play GTA VI). I really like the 80's setting to this game, the all star voice acting cast, the game soundtrack is awesome, also Tommy V. is the best GTA anti-hero, IMO. Plus all the nods to Scarface (and other gangster flicks) really make the game enjoyable to me. I really did not enjoy any other GTA game nearly as much as this one.
Edited by LIFE_IN_2D on 22. July 2008 17:56

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

Raiken
Still playing Jeanne De Arc. I'm on the last friggin level of the main game but final boss is damn hard. There's apparently plenty of quests and stuff to play after you beat the game too.
oi61.tinypic.com/ettchv.jpg

LIFE_IN_2D
For the past few months I've been taking periodic trips to the local GameWorks (do they have those in the UK?). They have SVC there and usually is a good place for competition, I've actually been keeping track of my wins/losses and I am 20-2. Last night was the best match I've had in awhile... I used my best character Terry, and I went up against a very skilled Iori player and lost. It was 1 round to 1 and the final round was so close it actually was decided on who was the next to strike a single blow. Since the guy I was playing seemed so serious, It made me more tense. Well I made a stupid mistake and lost. I turned to the guy and said "Good Game" and got no response, it was kind of weird. But, It was the most exciting game I've had in awhile and my first loss that was extemely close.
Edited by LIFE_IN_2D on 23. July 2008 22:01

shot in the eye
shot in the brain
shot in the ass...

SteveDave
I just finished GTA IV, I really hadn't played it much since the week of release. I like the added realism but I feel they dropped the ball on some of the extras. GTA V will probably be a perfect 10, though.

Life_in_2D, please come to my home arcade and play some SVC Chaos, we're hurting for skilled players...bad LOL
img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/GenAn/kof-13-logo-1.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/GenAn/userstevedave.png

img814.imageshack.us/img814/6951/44988.gif

Midian
Since my laptop hasn't arrived yet (and I got too many games that don't run on my shitty PC) I downloaded Quake III and I'm having a blast with that, even though I'm only playing against CPU bots in multiplayer.

Anyone going to play Quake Live here? It's basicly a free version of Quake III Arena (I believe) powered through a website. I signed up for playing the beta. Thumbs Up

If I get accepted and anyone wants an invite, ask me.
img386.imageshack.us/img386/9493/ballinqq8.gif

rbelmonte171
Art of Fighting 2 on normal now but i can't pass Mr.Big.......

Powerwave
good luck rbelmonte you'll need it

merlin
rbelmonte171 wrote:
Art of Fighting 2 on normal now but i can't pass Mr.Big.......

Mr. Big can be very tough at times but I'm sure if you keep trying you'll beat him in the end rbelmonte171.

I've been playing AOF2 intensively every day since the start of July and have gone from finding it insanely difficult to completing it with both Ryo and Yuri on all difficulty settings. I would urge people who struggle with the game to give it another try. Once you work out the right tactics it becomes a lot easier.

I always try and avoid getting to Geese Howard in this game because he is insanely difficult. If I get to the last opponent before Mr. Big on one credit I purposely lose the match to avoid Geese. I'm lucky if I can even get one hit on him and he usually beats me in about 10-15 seconds. Much harder than in any of the Fatal Fury games. Anyone here got any tips on how to defeat Geese?

rbelmonte171
Alright i finally did it it's done i finished Art of Fighting 2 on normal ....one continue on King and 2 on Mr. Big

Jump to Forum: