Donkey Kong
Spooky
is the new champion in
Helicopter with 1125 points
Helicopter

Thread Author: candycab
Thread ID: 301
This Thread Is Sticky
This thread is sticky & may contain important information. There's also files attached.
  View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
What are you playing ?
Spooky
Goemon wrote:
^ Sweet, i'm curious if you're playing the SNES (FF VI) or DS version?

I just played the 3d DS remake of FF 3 about six months ago and it was pretty fun; FF VI is one of my all time fav. rpgs.

So... when i was out of town i did alot of PC gaming at a friends house. I had alot of good times playing Age of Empires III: Asian Dynasties & Rainbow Six: Las Vegas 2.

I played and beat it on PS1, I couldn't find my SNES copy, which sucks because I really wanted to play that one. I love the hell out of that game. It's one of those games where pretty much every character is interesting in one way or another, plus the story is amazing. FF3 and Chrono Trigger = Greatest RPG's for the SNES (In my opinion)
Long long ago, there were a man..

soul_reaper
my ps3 game i have been playing in this video Cool

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=tA4shHVxaQ0[/youtube]
neogeo& capcom games on my pc

money exchanger
magical drop 3
metal slug 3
samurai showdown 2
waku waku 7
vampire savior 2 japan rom
kof 2000

Powerwave
magical drop 2 Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

candycab
lol nice PS3 There soul_reaper Grin

Whats the music ? I think that song is on Rock band ?

For me its been

GTA-IV PS3 Actually playing the missions for the last few days

Rock Band PS3 alot since I got the Judas Priest and Boston DLC

Screaming Vengeance is still one of those albums I have never gotten tired of hearing Cool
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

James Newell Osterberg, Jr

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

soul_reaper
candycab wrote:

For me its been

Screaming Vengeance is still one of those albums I have never gotten tired of hearing Cool
the music still alive from portal
neogeo& capcom games on my pc

money exchanger
magical drop 3
metal slug 3
samurai showdown 2
waku waku 7
vampire savior 2 japan rom
kof 2000

merlin
D&D Tower of Doom - Saturn

An incredible game. Superb graphics and some of the best hack 'n slash gameplay I've experienced. The bosses look amazing especially the Manticore and the huge Black Dragon.

X2 The Threat - PC

For anyone (like me) that used to love playing the great space trading/combat game 'Elite', the X series on PC is like a dream come true. The games are freeform like Elite but with a lot more depth. In X2 you have a vast universe to explore, more than 70 different spaceships from small scout ships and fighters up to huge destroyers and carriers costing many millions of credits. You can build your own space stations as well and have a large business empire but essentially have the freedom to do whatever you want in a vast and detailed game world.

Kazuya_UK
candycab wrote:

For me its been

Boston was one of the first download I nabbed for Rock Band... fucking love it! Grin I still haven't got Priest yet but I will do once my 2100 points card turns up, would buy the points online but due to staff discount and stuff I can order them from my work for more than 5 cheaper than the official price... quite a saving!

I JUST 5 GOLD STARRED MY FIRST SONG ON EXPERT ON GUITAR, 100%!!!! LOL lame I know, but I did it finally... will be a long time before I can do that on drums, and probably never on the mic Wink

I love that Stay Alive Song... can't believe people moan that they put it into Rock Band... it's fun and it was free so I don't see the big deal!

Kaz

ps Candycab we need to get together for some rocking on Live! I'm not a great player but it would be fun as hell if you have time soon?
Edited by Kazuya_UK on 11. June 2008 00:01
gamercards.exophase.com/224299.png

http://www.neogeoforlife.com
candycab
Kaz ... one problem, Im playing Rock Band on PS3 :(

We should fart around in Forza 2 though Wink Ive been building dumb almost uncontrollable stuff like a ferrari dino with 800HP and 914 with about the same LOL

Or maybe one of the GTR games ? I have 3 & 4 , Crackdown is always fun online if youve picked that up ?

MS3 is always an option too Grin
Edited by candycab on 11. June 2008 08:23
I spent most of the eighties, most of my life, riding around in somebody else's car, in possession of, or ingested of, something illegal, on my way from something illegal to something illegal with many illegal things happening all around me.

"Last screw is hidden under a warranty-voiding sticker. Darn, cant return this thing to the store - guess Ill just have to make a laptop out of it!"

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

Kazuya_UK
Ahhh that's too bad... stupid Sony machine... lol Wink

Yea Forza sometime would be cool, and I do have Crackdown. I never bothered picking up MS3 due to the lack of blood, which annoyed me, but I do have FFS if you've got that? Wouldb e interesting to see what ping we get on it.

Kaaz
gamercards.exophase.com/224299.png

tony starks
Art of Fighting, I finally 1cc the bitch, I should have taken a photo, damn maybe next time. Also Fatal Fury.
Starks is always out

Will
I'm currently playing Art of Fighting 3, one of my favourite and classy Neo-Geo games. I am also getting into making maps of the all the stages. Wink

Eggy
final fantasy crystal chronicles for gamecube, I tried to finish lynari desert but I couldn't cast holy because I threw the needed spell away^^"
then some last blade. I don`t know why, but I prefer it compared to samsho 4.
card.mygamercard.net/DE/DerWahreEGGY.png

zockerseele.de.tl
Goemon
So... yeah, what's up with no discussion over Ninja Gaiden II! I beat it almost a week ago now at a friends house, and unfortunately, he hated that it was challenging so much that he returned it immediately after i finished it.

I don't think it was better than the first Xbox NG, but i think it's the best hack-n-slash style 3d action game i've played since. Super fun, but i can see how some might not be able to get into it with the imperative amount of hand dexterity required. It's truly the hardest modern game i've ever played.
i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/cockayus/goemonsig.jpg

priest
PC engine: Space invaders (new and old version) So simple and so entertaining Thumbs Up

PC engine: R-type 1 (The first four stages) Arcade perfection Thumbs Up

PC engine: Dracula X: Finally Thumbs Up
i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/huwuno/userpriest.png

Used with the kind permission from their creator "Shiny"

http://www.motalaarkadhall.se/
garu21
E.V.O. Search for Eden for the snes great rpg Thumbs Up
[img][/img]

merlin
Quake 4 (PC)

An incredible FPS game. Any PC or 360 owners here who haven't already should check this out. Very addictive.

Art of Fighting 2 (Neo Geo)

Loving every minute of playing this one. Finally completed it on 'easy' setting with Yuri. Very pleased about that but I'm very far from being an expert at this game.

candycab
Puzzle Quest : Challenge of the Warlords 360,PS2,PSP

merlin... never got around to playing Q4 though its been on my list of things to do for some time now Grin I have the demo for the new Q game sitting unplayed on the PS3 aswell.
Edited by candycab on 08. July 2008 17:06

Ben Heck on PS3 Slim

Eggy
final fantasy 7: I played 14 hours until now, and I'm really sad I didn't play this earlier, it's just wonderful.
okami: another great game, it has a really fascinating japanese atmosphere(EVERYTHING in this game is japanese - the names, the location, the music - I love it ^^)
my kof 99 also arrived today, and it's quite fun. I heard it's said to be one of the worse kofs, but I don't mind. of course, it has mostly boring backgrounds, but who cares?(and there are some exceptions - that garden stage looks great when raining).it also has wonderful character art. I like it(but I think I should mention that I only played kof 94,96 and 97 till now)

zockerseele.de.tl
Kazuya_UK
Only just playing FF7? Shock Glad you are enjoying it though, even if it's a bit late Wink. I still need to carry on playing it again, I have a save somewhere near the end of the first disc still. Have completed the game sooo many times!

Might have to pick up Quake 4 for the 360, it's only 10 here now. Gonna pick up Mass Effect as well once I have finished with playing GTA IV.

Kaz

Eggy
no, I played ff 7 for 14 hours in the last few days, not in one session(that's too long, even for me^^"Wink.played it only 2 or 3 hours today(still quite much-but hey, it's holidays!(at least for me^^)

zockerseele.de.tl
Jump to Forum: